Options

Two of my friends made a bet and they need a consequence.

124»

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    well he should SHOOT THE OTHER FRIEND IN THE FACE as a CONDITION OF LOSING THE BET

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    I'll tell you something I did today in the morning
    that can be a nice bet too. I stood at an open window and suddenly
    I saw a ravens on the roof of house's neighbor.
    I thought, can I provoke him to come to me?
    I took a little piece of cake and thrown him
    No, it not helped.
    I thrown bread. no it not helped. And then I remembered
    that they eat meat. I thrown a bit of meat and then i thought that it is so small
    that the raven does not can see it. It was my mistake.
    He came and took it. But what is more interesting ,he comes again and again
    to request yet and at given moment he come directly on my window.
    Try something like this.
    mm

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    You could have him go to a Victoria's secret, get a bunch of thongs and bras, and ask to try them on. Nah, my previous consequence was better.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Reginald wrote: »
    You could have him go to a Victoria's secret, get a bunch of thongs and bras, and ask to try them on. Nah, my previous consequence was better.

kinda likin dis one

• Options
    My first post came directly from yahoo answers. It made me laugh, so I posted it. Sometimes all it takes is broken english and a complete lack of understanding to make my day.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    No, it not helped.
    that they eat meat. I thrown a bit of meat and then i thought that it is so small
    Try something like this.
    mm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh86X7bbwzg&list=FL-5gXpTLLDWPhpqLKqhXAvw&index=137&feature=plpp_video

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Did anyone say the loser has to get their 8th grade haircut?

Because that is a good wager.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    No, it not helped.
    Try something like this.
    mm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh86X7bbwzg&list=FL-5gXpTLLDWPhpqLKqhXAvw&index=137&feature=plpp_video

Footage take at Indie's house, hopefully. Seriously, that would creep me the fuck out.

• Options
    i love crows and ravens! they're super smart and pretty and i want to get two and name them Huginn and Muninn

• Options
    Yeah they are very smart. Just a week ago I watched a crow take a giant tree nut in it's beak, fly to a streetlamp, drop the nut so it would crack on the pavement, and go to town.

This is why 5000 of them outside of my house is terrifying. I am pretty sure they would learn how to operate doorknobs and pick locks with twigs.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    bowl cut

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Where the hell is that Yahoo! Answer page? I want to try to understand that slightly more than "not at all".

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    facetious wrote: »
    Where the hell is that Yahoo! Answer page? I want to try to understand that slightly more than "not at all".

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101203210345AAfRxOw

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I like the fact that 3 people are like, "YES! That obviously is the best answer."

From now on I am going to answer any question I don't like with a meandering story that starts with "I'll tell you something I did today in the morning ..."

Reginald on