As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Chat Thread: Patch 5.0 on August 28th! Change your passwords.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Redcoat-13 wrote: »
    Dranyth wrote: »

The only other hunter in the raid already had the bow too, would've been perfect. He outgeared me by quite a bit and did much less damage than me, as Marksman at that. I was a bit surprised.

Lets be honest, if the bow had dropped, he'd have rolled need and won it.

Edit: Inscription is easy / quick to level; the stupid part of the profession is that to get all the recipes, you have to log on each day to learn a random one (excluding the minor ones you have to research), in addition to getting books that drop off WotLK mobs. However, from the looks of things in the beta, the profession seems to be getting a you certainly took your time overhaul.

I have a ton of books left over from Wrath I think at least 25 of them I had to throw the breaks on my other warlock's inscription because she had topped out skill and had to level to raise it

As for people rolling on crap they allready had welcome to pugging since day one. I had put up with that crap for years and they are going to fix the raid part in mists? why not now?

Who says they are going to fix it? We dont know yet but they could put in a basic Rift type loot distro with only top 5 getting loot where EVERYBODY rolls. That is actually worse. You will be rolling against 25 people everytime instead of the 5-10ish I see commonly.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So I was refering to the magic bag they are going to put in mists
    Why not now? but then I am gettitng groups like last night's horror of 13 druids with my rogue so it was 19 people I had to roll againist if anything I could use dropped

• Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Who says they are going to fix it? We dont know yet but they could put in a basic Rift type loot distro with only top 5 getting loot where EVERYBODY rolls. That is actually worse. You will be rolling against 25 people everytime instead of the 5-10ish I see commonly.

They've said how it will work already. Other people in raid will have no effect on your chance to get loot whatsoever. It will be possible for 25 people to get loot or for 0 people to get loot.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    cncaudata wrote: »

They've said how it will work already. Other people in raid will have no effect on your chance to get loot whatsoever. It will be possible for 25 people to get loot or for 0 people to get loot.

Reread that blue post. They also said right below it that they could go with a top 5 or whatever they havent decided the details yet.

• Options
    The top 5 are usually the people with all the loot out of there in my experence

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Heh that is why I bring friends when I LFR. The blue post I am talking about is the one where they talk about perhaps giving people gold if they already have items and have a top 5 or some other random number roll off.

I am not a fan of systems that limit loot as you all know but then again LFR being an ultra easy current raid tier is an aberration that should die too. People "seeing" content is a cop out and not at all the real reason people want LFR. Its purples. You can see the content in a pug easy... if there is really any "content" to see in raids anymore that you cant get from 5minutes on youtube.

Edit: By top 5 i mean everyone rolls top 5 get a bag with either gold or loot if the boss has a drop they dont have already. I would love it if they put in a Rift style "performance" modifier for rolls.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Watching it on youtube and being there are not the same thing. Now if you'll excuse me, Imma go pug LFR with a bunch of plebes and get me some purples.

Poketpixie on
  • Options
    Well when I get my computer back I will bve able to win items the same way others do

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    danx wrote: »
    As to the lifebloom glyph why not remove stacks entirely and triple the cost now feral and balance no longer have access to it. Lifebloom stacking has never been interesting and annoying as hell on tank swap fights so I'm glad the glyph exists, it just seems like they could redesign the spell instead.
    This. Lifebloom stacking mechanics are a relic of how it functioned in WotLK (and also when it benefited from the reduced GCD talent). 3 GCDs is simply too much wasted time for a spell that isn't that strong of a heal. If they want to keep that stacking flavor, make each stack 50% more powerful and reduce it to a two stack max. I think I could live with it being 2 GCDs.

• Options
    Poketpixie wrote: »
    Watching it on youtube and being there are not the same thing. Now if you'll excuse me, Imma go pug LFR with a bunch of plebes and get me some purples.

LOL yeah. I am just not a fan of LF"Raid" being a situation where you just ignore any mechanics whatsoever to get loot. It is not really seeing the fight to me. All your doing is killing a big heroic 5 man boss... wait those are harder.

• Options
    Awesome, I can't see spoilers anymore. I hate you so much, IE.
    You can see the content in a pug easy...
    Maybe on your server.

• Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    Reread that blue post. They also said right below it that they could go with a top 5 or whatever they havent decided the details yet.

I just did and don't see that anywhere. I see this: "Each player has a chance to win loot, independent of the other players."

and this: "This is why it's so important to us that the size of the group shouldn't matter. We don't want guilds to try to kill a world boss with the smallest number of players necessary in order to maximize loot per player. When everyone has their own chance at loot, why not make the group as large as you can?"

The first explicitly says it's independent, and the second explains rationale that requires it be independent - if they limit a number of drops per boss then groups will bring the smallest group possible, something they don't want.

There was an earlier blue post - before the watercooler - where they weren't sure yet, or weren't telling yet, how it would work. Unless they're flat out lying in the watercooler, though, it's completely independent.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    Cant jump on MMO Champion right now... it was on the blue postings on there.

• Options
    PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    Poketpixie wrote: »

LOL yeah. I am just not a fan of LF"Raid" being a situation where you just ignore any mechanics whatsoever to get loot. It is not really seeing the fight to me. All your doing is killing a big heroic 5 man boss... wait those are harder.

It could probably stand to be a little more difficult but if they make it too hard then you end up with hardcore peeps farming it for gear while the less experienced are left out and we're back to square one. As it is, it gives people who can't commit to raiding something to do. Hate on it if you want but I think Blizzard is more concerned with giving people options so they keep paying and playing.

• Options
    BolognaOniBolognaOni Registered User regular
    LFR seems to be a very popular feature, so whatever the motivations people have for using it, I think it's here to stay. I'd imagine the youtube argument doesn't hold water with Blizz; if people are only going to see the content on youtube, why should they subscribe at all? The commercial success of WoW relative to other games in the genre is certainly in part due to their gradual removal of the traditional exclusionary barriers from MMOs. LFR is just an extension of that model.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Youtube wasnt the whole argument. Comon now. The argument was based on "seeing the content" which you only have to do once. LFR is a progression now. Like it or not it should have been a real intro to raiding. Something where you blast through an entryway with Leuitenants as bosses or the like. As LFR stands now, at least on my battlegroup, is a group of people AFKing on the boss with 6-10 or so people actually dpsing, healing or tanking (Usually my guild). There is always so much complaining around here about people having to carry people through shit but then all this love for LFR. Its perplexing.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    Youtube wasnt the whole argument. Comon now. The argument was based on "seeing the content" which you only have to do once. LFR is a progression now. Like it or not it should have been a real intro to raiding. Something where you blast through an entryway with Leuitenants as bosses or the like. As LFR stands now, at least on my battlegroup, is a group of people AFKing on the boss with 6-10 or so people actually dpsing, healing or tanking (Usually my guild). There is always so much complaining around here about people having to carry people through shit but then all this love for LFR. Its perplexing.

I still haven't got to the point where I can enter LFR but I resubbed because of it. I've played WOW since Vanilla but each expansion I quit at the max level because I could not dedicate that kind of time to the game, nor did I want to. Raiding isn't just about the 3 or 4 hours you're playing, it's that you can't do it when you want, you have to organise with lots of other people. This meant all of the time and energy they put into making raids was lost on me, and this is particularly annoying as generally the raids are where the story ends up. It's like playing a game and being told unless you play 8pm-12pm on a Thursday evening you can't play the last level.

Now with LFR I will be able to see the end of this tier, I don't understand why that would bother anyone else? If you want the challenge from normal modes (the challenge of organising a group, let alone the difficult of the encounter) that is still available to you, and you'll get better gear. I honestly think a lot of people are in the same situation as me, I don't care about the gear, why would you want purples if you're at the last tier of content? Gear is just a way to gate content, it'll all be meaningless next expansion. Seeing the content however, isn't meaningless as that's why I play the game.

• Options
    BolognaOniBolognaOni Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

The criticism that people shouldn't be able to go into LFR and AFK is valid. The solution to that problem isn't likely to be gimp LFR though. That's something they should fix (and I expect that it's being worked on). It wasn't tolerated in BGs, but there was a time when it was rampant in AV, to the point that 10+ people hitting spacebar in the cave. Eventually that got sorted out.

BolognaOni on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    BolognaOni wrote: »

The criticism that people shouldn't be able to go into LFR and AFK is valid. The solution to that problem isn't likely to be gimp LFR though. That's something they should fix (and I expect that it's being worked on). It wasn't tolerated in BGs,but there was a time when it was rampant in AV, to the point that 10+ people hitting spacebar in the cave was p. Eventually that got sorted out.

I dunno if it did, they just /follow a random person now instead of jumping in the cave.

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    cncaudata wrote: »

I just did and don't see that anywhere. I see this: "Each player has a chance to win loot, independent of the other players."

and this: "This is why it's so important to us that the size of the group shouldn't matter. We don't want guilds to try to kill a world boss with the smallest number of players necessary in order to maximize loot per player. When everyone has their own chance at loot, why not make the group as large as you can?"

The first explicitly says it's independent, and the second explains rationale that requires it be independent - if they limit a number of drops per boss then groups will bring the smallest group possible, something they don't want.

There was an earlier blue post - before the watercooler - where they weren't sure yet, or weren't telling yet, how it would work. Unless they're flat out lying in the watercooler, though, it's completely independent.

It's independent but they said they may or may not put a cap on number of items a boss can give or a minimum they can give.

We'll see what happens. I expect a minimum but honestly think (well, hope anyway) that they're going to not put a cap on number of players that can win per boss. Sure, you'd occasionally get situations where 25 people won something but that would be exceedingly rare; and would likely require people using their bonus rolls. More often than not it'll still be a small handful of people winning any given boss.

It's not even implemented yet so I'm not sure why people are getting up in arms.

Even if they go and throw a maximum number of items per boss it will end up, at the very worst being just as bad as the current system. But having read all of their explanations and clarifications and thoughts, it's hard to see how it's not going to be better. Because it's pretty easy to go up when you're already at the bottom.

I also have not a lot really to say to people who actually care about people getting "free" loot in LFR. Who gives a shit? If people aren't performing, kick them. If someone is concerned about LFR being the new "welfare epics" then they are just geese and aren't worth responding too.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    I still see people AFK or nearly AFK in BGs pretty regularly, so I wouldn't say it's been sorted out. The punishments for being flagged AFK need to be much more draconian to really clamp down on this shit. Just being booted and given deserter for 15 minutes does nothing to stop or discourage the behavior.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    ^ this is what I am hoping for.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    If people aren't performing, kick them. If someone is concerned about LFR being the new "welfare epics" then they are just geese and aren't worth responding too.
    Easier said than done if you aren't in there with your own group of five, sadly.

Speaking of LFR, 19 Madness kills and still no Gurthalak for my DK. Meanwhile every Fury warrior under the sun has two of them.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    BolognaOni wrote: »

The criticism that people shouldn't be able to go into LFR and AFK is valid. The solution to that problem isn't likely to be gimp LFR though. That's something they should fix (and I expect that it's being worked on). It wasn't tolerated in BGs,but there was a time when it was rampant in AV, to the point that 10+ people hitting spacebar in the cave was p. Eventually that got sorted out.

It will not be easy to fix. Changing loot rules will not fix it. And honestly neither will increasing difficulty... but its a start. With what is in place in MoP LFR will continue to be a worthless system put in place to try to bring people back to the game by giving them something to do after LFD... even though the skill level to go through LFR laughably low. I confirmed that you dont even have to get in the damn pools on lootship. All you have to do is kill the adds and then kill the boss. That is just plain dumb. And in case you were wondering I dont go on my main but I do have every damn class to 85 so I do go on alts.

They should add in some formula that based on your ilvl you should average this amount of performance (dps/hps/dmgtakenps) this number is not set to be optimal at all. For instance lets say a person in ilvl 400 gear can do around 90kdps max to madness. Average would then be set at around 50kdps. If your around that you get no bonus. Playing optimal (80+kdps) gives you like another 50 points on your roll or the like. This could also work on any new system they put in place. I perform optimal I am pretty much always going to get a bag.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I feel bad. My DK has two Gurthalaks, one for frost and one for blood even though it has no stats, I only do LFR/heroics with him so I don't care. My warrior has two but he's arms, I just got another thinking I'd go Fury but I tried and realized again I just don't like fury. Also my pally has one for Ret.

>.>

If it makes you feel better I simply can't win a souldrinker for the life of me on my pally. I can't replace the damn 353 sword from the zulroics and it's embarassing.

Also I'm not sure why they don't implement an AFK tagging thing in LFR like they have in Battlegrounds. It's not 100% effective but it's better than hoping you'll have a window between loot rolls and when someone starts the next fight to kick people.

Whats weird is that I've found when I say "Hey, kick <player>, they've just been afk", you'll get a bunch of people who will respond with effectively "who the hell cares?". NOt even people from the same server/guild, just random people. They simply don't care if someone is afk and gets loot, apparently. I mean, I'm of the attitude that as long as we're moving along briskly and aren't wiping I won't even bother looking at meters. So I'm probably not helping anything; but when it is obvious someone is afking that really bugs me. When that person sits there in the back on Ultra, dies off the bat and still rolls? Yeah, kick them. But some people just don't seem to care. I dunno.

That isn't something Blizzard can fix, and it's not really their fault either.

• Options
    Whats weird is that I've found when I say "Hey, kick <player>, they've just been afk", you'll get a bunch of people who will respond with effectively "who the hell cares?". NOt even people from the same server/guild, just random people. They simply don't care if someone is afk and gets loot, apparently. I mean, I'm of the attitude that as long as we're moving along briskly and aren't wiping I won't even bother looking at meters. So I'm probably not helping anything; but when it is obvious someone is afking that really bugs me. When that person sits there in the back on Ultra, dies off the bat and still rolls? Yeah, kick them. But some people just don't seem to care. I dunno.

Yeah, I experience the same thing. Hell, sometimes it's even hard to get some AFK/terrible performer kicked after a wipe (which is pretty much when people should be evaluating the quality of players in the group).

And no, Blizzard can't fix player policing apathy, but they could do things to improve the situation. If you get kicked from LFR repeatedly, it seems like you should be suspended from the system for a while. If you're bad/afk enough for strangers in multiple raids to decide that you're useless, perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to impose your uselessness on other people for a while. Then they'd just have to put in something where the system doesn't count it against you if the people doing the vote kicking are a preform or something to prevent guilds/groups from grief kicking to get people suspended from LFR.

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Late to the party, but I just found out that for Cataclysm they removed the "boss" mobs that used to spawn in the Dire Maul arena every few hours (and used to have some of the best chances of dropping the Orb of Deception).

Well, not removed entirely, as they are all (much weaker) rare spawns at different places in Feralas now. Skarr the Unbreakable especially suffered, since he is now Skarr the Broken and when he spawns he's just sadly sitting in a ruined tent.

I wonder why they decided to remove the incentive for jumping into the Dire Maul arena? Stranglethorn's arena still has it's chest spawn, and they just introduced the same chest mechanic at Darkmoon Island.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »

Yeah, I experience the same thing. Hell, sometimes it's even hard to get some AFK/terrible performer kicked after a wipe (which is pretty much when people should be evaluating the quality of players in the group).

And no, Blizzard can't fix player policing apathy, but they could do things to improve the situation. If you get kicked from LFR repeatedly, it seems like you should be suspended from the system for a while. If you're bad/afk enough for strangers in multiple raids to decide that you're useless, perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to impose your uselessness on other people for a while. Then they'd just have to put in something where the system doesn't count it against you if the people doing the vote kicking are a preform or something to prevent guilds/groups from grief kicking to get people suspended from LFR.

At least based on the last time I really ran LFD's actively, I hate Blizzard's kick policies. They really need to improve those. The idea is it's supposed to punish people who kick too often, but I've found it's too harsh when trying to kick people who seriously need to be kicked. There's always something like a 5-10 minute grace period at the start where you can't kick someone which is the worst part. The biggest problem are afkers/people who don't even bother zoning into the dungeon/griefers. It's too hard to kick those people. Seems like you should be able to place in checks for this sort of behavior.

'Course this is based on like patch 4.1 or something. Think that was the last time I seriously did a ton of dungeoning.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    Since I came back to the game, for some reason all my loading screens take like 3x-4x times longer than they used to.

The game runs fine otherwise, it's just the loading screens take forever now. Did a patch add some sort of setting that I need to turn off to speed up loading or what?

That has happened to me as well with regards to loading screens in cities taking alot longer than they used to, although I'm afraid I can't give you a reason why (I'll note this is still the case even when there aren't many in cities).
    Even if there aren't many people there, I still might blame transmog. You could reasonably assume something like every level 70-79 and 80-84 to be using from one or two different questing sets(per armor type)... and max level folk from a few PvP or PvE sets. Now anything goes at all levels. The price of progress.

• Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    At least based on the last time I really ran LFD's actively, I hate Blizzard's kick policies. They really need to improve those. The idea is it's supposed to punish people who kick too often, but I've found it's too harsh when trying to kick people who seriously need to be kicked. There's always something like a 5-10 minute grace period at the start where you can't kick someone which is the worst part. The biggest problem are afkers/people who don't even bother zoning into the dungeon/griefers. It's too hard to kick those people. Seems like you should be able to place in checks for this sort of behavior.

'Course this is based on like patch 4.1 or something. Think that was the last time I seriously did a ton of dungeoning.
    I don't think it's changed at all since then. I know some of the last times I tried to kick someone who was just parked at the entrance or doing 5k DPS in an HoT heroic, I would get "player cannot be kicked for 9 minutes" and such.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Monsty wrote: »
    Lars wrote: »
    Since I came back to the game, for some reason all my loading screens take like 3x-4x times longer than they used to.

The game runs fine otherwise, it's just the loading screens take forever now. Did a patch add some sort of setting that I need to turn off to speed up loading or what?

That has happened to me as well with regards to loading screens in cities taking alot longer than they used to, although I'm afraid I can't give you a reason why (I'll note this is still the case even when there aren't many in cities).
    Even if there aren't many people there, I still might blame transmog. You could reasonably assume something like every level 70-79 and 80-84 to be using from one or two different questing sets(per armor type)... and max level folk from a few PvP or PvE sets. Now anything goes at all levels. The price of progress.
    Person count doesn't really affect loading that much since the game can postpone loading in models and stuff since they're not afraid of popping in characters after load. Load times depend more on your settings and your mods. The former because unlike characters they want the world to be fully rendered once you're done so high settings can mean longer loads and mods can be doing all sorts of shit during loads that could be causing slowdown.

• Options
    naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    Nobody wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Was looking at WoW lore and there is seriously a story where an alternate-reality Blackmoore is sent to kill Thrall.

I hope we never hear from Thrall in this expansion. At least Garrosh is interesting.

Re: Alternate-Reality Blackmoore
    Thrall actually ends up in that alternate reality at one point too, and when you find out it was all done by Murozond it makes sense

That shits hilarious.

Yeah, I think Rorus has the right idea here; Thrall's the latest victim of the lore limelight. Give him a bit role for the remainder of the game's lifespan, maybe a book or two by Knaak, and make room for the next story icon.

• Options
    I would be amazed if the final raid in MoP doesn't have Thrall becoming Warchief again. They haven't introduced anyone into the game that could take the role, and I doubt anything in MoP is going to change that dramatically. Vol'jin is about the only other horde character I'd like to see, other than thrall take it back, now that Cairne is dead. Who knows, maybe something in MoP will bring him back. I doubt it though. What a criminally underused character.

It doesn't mean Thrall will have to weigh heavy in the lore for MoP but yeah, that's what I see going down. Plus maybe a final fracturing of the Forsaken out of the horde. It won't remove it as a playable race of the horde there'll still be some reason for them to be there, but Sylvannis and the Forsaken as a force, I can't imagine will stay part of the Horde much longer. Even if not in MoP, that's something that's gotta be coming down the line.

• Options
    yay, beta invite with the new wave \o/

dunno whether to actually bother with it now or save everything for release though

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I can haz beta invite.

I guess I'll let it do its thing overnight and I'll have something to do tomorrow after I farm up some junkboxes :P

For the record, we never did get to Heroic spine tonight. H Blackhorn was...ugly.

• Options
    TinTin Registered User regular
    So I've just come back after a 6 month break, and used the scroll of resurection to get my priest up to 80, but since it was a low level priest to begin with, and it's been forever since i've played it, I have no clue what I should be doing when it comes to a discipline rotation/priority. Anyone have any tips for a new disc priest?

• Options
    danxdanx Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Re Garrosh:
    Is it confirmed you will actually kill Garrosh? Not just beat him silly to save his soul from the evil corruption that makes good people do bad things all the damn time? Perhaps the final battle will be us heroes helping to battle back the corruption for 10 mins until the only force in the universe which can counter it strolls in and takes credit... king chins chin. Not being snarky. It's the WoW story over and over. We need a big bad, ok this guy will do he is is corrupted by something go kill him, maybe the corruption too, but probably only that guy.

Sargeras, the An'Qiraji, Kil'jaeden, Orcs, Eredar, Arthas, Staghelm, Illidan, Kael'thas, Azshara, Deathwing + his dragonflight, Nozdormu, and now Garrosh. I'm sure there's more I've forgotten. The only ones who are actually evil just because are the Old Gods and maybe some of the demons who corrupted Sargeras (if that's not been retconned, I can't remember the whole Draenei Eredar Sargeras plot revamp thing they did in TBC).

Regardless whatever corrupts Garrosh could be the focus of the next expansion. That's just speculation but it'd make the expansion more interesting if written well into the story. If they just are like he's corrupted by some thing, who knows what go kill him anyway, next expac drops and it was murlocs all along, now go kill the murloc king so you can play as a murloc it'll be uninteresting story wise but hey murlocs! I guess what I mean is they have a bunch of decent stories to tell like the forsaken Sylvanis stuff, the old gods, the legion plus the titans and why Azeroth is important but they just corrupted Garrosh out of the blue without any real build up in the previous expansion. It just seems like they reacted to fan feedback about him being bit of a goose we need to do something with him or get rid of him and now they'll run with it. I'm curious to see what they come up with though. If they bring back the Vol'jin rivalry from the start of Cata that could be an interesting. Vol'jin helping us bring down Garrosh to get his comeuppance. Bring it. No chin please.

danx on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    blizzard straight up said "Garrosh is not corrupted by anything"

his failings are his own to own

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Yep.

It's probably gonna be a 'sins of the father' dealy where he does the same thing Grom did, and is willing to effectively enslave the horde to "win". Just instead of the Burning Legion, whatever the bad power is in MoP. Shi or Shu or whatever it is.

• Options
    God I wish Saurfang Jr. was still around to be Warchief.

This discussion has been closed.