As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Flixist and Destructoid presents The FP

BaconSandwichBaconSandwich Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in PAX Archive
Do you like DDR? Do you like independent movies about dystopian future, enjoyed with fellow nerds? Well, in that case, do I have a treat for you! What better way to cap off PAX and stave off that ever-present post PAX depression than to spend a couple more hours with your fellow awesome people.

Where: Boston, MA at Boston Common 19 with IMAX

When: Sunday, April 8th, 8:00pm - 9:48pm

Event Info:

Flixist and Destructoid are teaming up to present a special screening of The FP! Join Flixist's Matthew Razak and Andres Bolivar along with Destructoid's Jonathan Holmes for a night of movie watching bliss. We'll start by watching the only movie where two gangs battle it out using (not) DDR and then end the night with a discussion about the film, movies, videogames and probably some fart jokes. Come join us!

You can reserve your ticket here. If reservations do not break 100, this screening does not happen, making me a saaad panda.tugg.com/events/332#.T3WxbWEgfp7

Tickets are $9. If the reservation limit is not hit, your card will not be charged and you can instead buy a couple beers (my personal backup plan)

PAX East 2010/2011/2012 Omeganaut!
BaconSandwich on