Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Pax-Easter Egg hunt!

PixelKittyPixelKitty Registered User
edited March 2012 in PAX Archive
Just another heads up, Epic is hiding Easter eggs with Gears of War 3 codes and prizes.
Here's all the details: http://epicgames.com/community/2012/03/pax-easter-egg-hunt/
Should be a fun time ;)

PixelKitty on

• JayDfromMAJayDfromMA Registered User regular
    Oooh can't wait!

• adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    Ohhh!!! I love easter egg hunting!

Prime 2015 Status: .{} 4-Day Badges .{} Hotel .{} Plane Tickets .{} Waiting Patiently .
    Attendee: Prime '12, '13, '14 .. East '12
  • tortured3tortured3 Registered User regular
    Haha that's awesome

grym & kvlt
  • DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    I'll be hunting for them :)

• bottledgoosebottledgoose Registered User
    Oooh, an egg hunt? Yes please!

• JayDfromMAJayDfromMA Registered User regular
    I hope there are some easy and some that are stupid hard to find. Those are my fav.

• brendo927brendo927 Registered User
    Jazz Jackrabbit was the shit.