As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[RIFT] ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT (kinda the same though) THREAD OF RIIIIIIII

1234568»

• RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    My bad, thanks for the help.

oHw5R0V.jpg
  • vamenvamen Registered User regular
    Oh I guess I should have asked this ahead of time...are you folks on Deepwood Guardians or Defiants?

• hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    Doesnt matter! As of 1.10, factions have no bearing on who can join a guild, who can join a group, or who can talk to each other (On PVE servers). The only mitigating factors are where your main city is, what NPCs will be hostile to you, and what the main story for 1-50 is like for you. If you wanna chill with us in Meridian (For now, as the main city for most of Goonsquad will likely change to Port Tempest come SL), join Defiant. If you wanna be a Guardian for some unknown reason, that's okay! We'll try not to hold it against you.

I really do need to make a new OP, dont I. So much has changed!

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Just make a dope OP when SL rolls out, throw in dumb gs raid shots.

ID was fun! Shame I couldn't stay the whole way through, but hey i'm 4/7 now and have 425 hit so there's that.

Also bard raid healing is really good now

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Oh, nice. Didn't know that they added a option when you use a calling to automatically set up your bars. That's super handy.

Also holy crap some of the invasion stuff going on in the capital cities gets crazy.

EDIT: Wow, the PA changes were fairly massive. I maybe had 2/3 of T1 Air filled out, and with the change I completely filled it out plus a decent chunk of T2.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    You go into space during the crucia fight

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • TierwulfTierwulf Registered User regular
    So...how do I get back into the game? I remember NOTHING but I have a 50 rogue.

Teknotier on PSN

www.twitch.tv/Teknotier
    Tierwulf wrote: »
    So...how do I get back into the game? I remember NOTHING but I have a 50 rogue.

You're in a good position!

Right now, a bunch of people are just hoarding money and doing PVP. When the expansion hits, everyone'll be on the same playing field, levelling up to 60. I realize PVP isn't for everyone, but give it a try and see! If you wanna get a leg up on the levelling part of Storm Legion, take a look-see at Ember Isle. Do some invasions and get back into the swing of things. Relearn how to do Bard (its not hard) and make a couple DPS specs. Currently, the best ones are bladedancer, nightblade, and marksman.

If you wanna join me and Fargg (the cool kids) gimme a holler. Asra, on Deepwood.
    You go into space during the crucia fight

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

@hoodiethirteen
    NEW THREAD: because the old thread is outdated and STORM LEGION is coming out soon! Also I can't edit that OP.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/169042/rift-storm-legion-hurricane-sandy-is-just-really-good-viral-marketing

@hoodiethirteen
This discussion has been closed.