Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Parsely] Z-WARD: >eat shotgun

• towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    If he let us kill her I'm assuming it didn't make the game unwinnable
    >Check exits
    because I forgot

>You don't want to drink that water anyway. Somebody tried to jizz in it last page.

• weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    >You shouldn't make too many assumptions.

Exits: West

weirdspaceships on
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    >go west

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    >You are standing in the hospital's cafeteria. Several corpses litter the floor.
    Exits: North, West, East

• DumpShockDumpShock Registered User regular
    > go west

>You are in the hospital intake. There is an elevator here. You can also take the stairs.
    Exits: South, East, West (locked), or Enter (elevator)

> Enter elevator
    > Press 2

>enter stairs

Blood and Fire
    >You enter the elevator. You go to the second floor.

>You are in the Group Therapy room. Stairs lead down. There is an elevator here.
    Exits: North, East, West, Down (stairs), or Enter (elevator)

>There is a zombie here, watching TV with its mouth wide open.

> Go west

>You are in the Sleeping Quarters. This dark, stuffy room is filled with small cots.
    Exits: East

> Search Sleeping Quarters

• blahmcblahblahmcblah I never drink... wine. Registered User regular
    Surprised no one tried to eat Peggy (before or after we brutally murdered her).

• blahmcblahblahmcblah I never drink... wine. Registered User regular
    >Take a nap on a cot.

>What would you like to examine in the Sleeping Quarters?

>You feel refreshed, and wake up hoping that your sister isn't dead.

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    >You find a stuffed bunny and a chalk drawing.

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    >It's a crude drawing of an iguana. The name "lulu" is written next to it.

>You have the bunny and the drawing.

>Go east

Blood and Fire
    >You go East. You are in the Group Therapy room. Stairs lead down. There is an elevator here.
    Exits: North, East, West, Down (stairs), Enter (elevator)

>There is a zombie here, watching TV with its mouth wide open.

Is anyone keeping a map?

edited April 2012
    ^what he said

Blood and Fire
    yes i am

Blood and Fire
    >You are in the restroom. Bloody footprints lead into one of the stalls. You see a pair of white shoes under another stall. There is a plunger here.
    Exits: South

>Open the stall door

Blood and Fire
    >You take the plunger. A zombie bursts from one of the stalls with its pants around its ankles! The pants-less zombie lunges for you!

>eat the plunger
    >plunger zombie to death

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    >Hit zombie with plunger

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
    >smack it with plunger(can you plunge its face?)

Blood and Fire
    >You plunge the zombie's face. It can no longer bite you!

>You enter the stall. Nurse Lily, inside, cries, "Get me out of here!" She can make her way out now that the zombie is gone.

• ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    > ponder why you let the asylum patients help you solve this adventure

edited April 2012
    >You ponder why you let the asylum patients help you solve this adventure. You decide: because Nurse Lily is clearly a Nurse and not a patient.

weirdspaceships on
    >ask nurse about sister

Also >eat nurse

>Nurse Lily says she heard scurrying and moving in the room next door, to the east.
    >She slaps you! "Not until we're wed!"

> Exit bathroom and go east
    >preform wedding with the plungered zombie as witness then eat nurse