As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Democracy on the [chat]

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    iTunes could not connect to this device because of an unknown error.

Hey, iTunes, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Good natured arguing of politics/philosophy over the dinner table is fun times, pity families that never had that.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    wow.

the company that bought the startup I worked for as my first developer job aparently went public a little while back.

those (until now worthless) shares I've been sitting on are currently worth a bit over 120k.

Sell them now and buy a puma!

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jesus fuck there are a billion restaurants around me why do non of them deliver

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Jesus fuck there are a billion restaurants around me why do non of them deliver

Did you say "please?"

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Man Obama is getting really lazy about asking for money.

Did you win the lottery? Us neither. Give us 15 bucks.

• Options
    I'd give Obama $500. But my money is dirty and foreign and so probably wouldn't be accepted.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I've not had to argue with conservatives for a while, but it was hellishly awkward, being that they were eight and I was one and more importantly they were my parents and family friends

Arguing politics with family is tough.

It is generally poor form to argue for higher taxes on the rich to the rich people who are putting you through college.

Oh I can argue with my parents about politics or religion, it was more that there were the 8 of them and one of me bit, also it was a dinner party with people I respect and hadn't seen for years. Anyway, I got drunk

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Well, I'm done pretty much everything I wanted to do this weekend.

And I still have a full day left. Awesome!

sig.gif
  • Options
    man what
    I had a roommate in college who would always bring over guys to fuck in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. After talking to him about it time and again (and expressing if he wanted to root his flute in a dude's poop shoot he could do it while I was away or ask for privacy) I hatched a plan.
    After he continued to lay pipe till buns were right ripe I just decided that each time in the future I would pick up my camera and just start setting off the flash. He knew I wasn't taking pictures, his fuck buddy did not.

TL;DR The non-frump grump he'd hump and pump with a grunt in the rump would jump and his junk would slump.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    man what
    I had a roommate in college who would always bring over guys to fuck in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. After talking to him about it time and again (and expressing if he wanted to root his flute in a dude's poop shoot he could do it while I was away or ask for privacy) I hatched a plan.
    After he continued to lay pipe till buns were right ripe I just decided that each time in the future I would pick up my camera and just start setting off the flash. He knew I wasn't taking pictures, his fuck buddy did not.

TL;DR The non-frump grump he'd hump and pump with a grunt in the rump would jump and his junk would slump.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

sig.gif
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    If anyone wants a really good RPG, Anachronox on GoG is one. I just bought it (still have it on disc, but whatever).

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Oh Reese's Pieces, why have thou forsaken me!

I can't even eat a vending machine sized bag of them without feeling nauseous afterward.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrr9A0Yg82A

"But you feel wonderful, don't you?"
    "Oh sure." *rolls eyes*

<3

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    It's "poop chute", as in, a chute for poop. You are not taking target practice at feces!

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    It's "poop chute", as in, a chute for poop. You are not taking target practice at feces!

Or are you?

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    MyDcmbr wrote: »

I can't even eat a vending machine sized bag of them without feeling nauseous afterward.
    They also make E.T. sick

IEhnN.jpg

wandering on
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    MyDcmbr wrote: »

They also make E.T. sick

HOLY CRAP! I'M AN ALIEN! :shock:

Steam
  • Options
    Phone.

Poison.

Control.

• Options
    Phone.

Poison.

Control.

If I die, I want Will to have all my anime...

I am sure he will enjoy it.

Steam
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    one more for l4d2? i'm dynagrip on steam. just fyi

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Well, I'm done pretty much everything I wanted to do this weekend.

And I still have a full day left. Awesome!

Ugh, I am jealous of you!

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    man what

Ugh.

• Options
    Just ordered Venture Bros Season 1 for DVD. My 3rd season DVDs are scratched up and I want to replace them but not sure if I want to spend another $30...

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    one more for l4d2? i'm dynagrip on steam. just fyi

I'm not home now, but add Nova_C to your friends list. If I'm on later and you want to get your zombie kill on, I'd be up for it.

• Options
    Okay I have decided to not die from the obvs poison Reese's Pieces because I have to be able to make it to the PAX East Fancy Dinner next year.

I am going to drive up there by myself if I have to dagnabbit!

Steam
  • Options
    man fuck youtube videos that aren't allowed to play on my phone for some arcane reason.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Spiderman, Avengers and Game of Thrones and Wrestlemania tommrow, it shall be a good day.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Spiderman, Avengers and Game of Thrones and Wrestlemania tommrow, it shall be a good day.

i'm all about the rock

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I am waiting for my model to dry from its simple green bath so I may begin the trimming and filing.

• Options
    Okay, my relief is here so I am leaving.

Not dead.

Just FYI.

Steam
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

i'm all about the rock

Its a completely shitty card.

Its more of a tradition to watch it then caring.

I guess Punk/Jericho will be an ok match

Bryan/Sheamus could also be good.

other then that nope. Hell in a Cell wont be a spectacle because HHH and Taker are long past the playing dangerously stage which is to be expected. Im more interested in how the Cell will be suspended over the ring then the match itself.

Cena/The Rock is a complete joke.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Has Brock returned to WWE yet? Or is he still in the MMA/UFC world?

• Options
    but
    but
    The-Rock.jpg

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    but
    but
    The-Rock.jpg

oh yes

• Options
    Has Brock returned to WWE yet? Or is he still in the MMA/UFC world?

Rumor is very very soon likely Summerslam.

• Options
    but
    but
    The-Rock.jpg

No its this douchebag looking guy now

the-rock_2012-xwwe2.jpg

• Options
    but
    but
    The-Rock.jpg

No its this douchebag looking guy now

the-rock_2012-xwwe2.jpg

oh no

• Options
    i dont know who that is
    i'm talking about 1/2 of the most electrifying tag team connection ever known to man
    rock-and-sock-connection.jpg

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Have i offended you mim dear?

This discussion has been closed.