Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Democracy on the [chat]

1838485868789»

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Variable wrote: »

edit - for background

I love you, Variable

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr Registered User regular
    So much <3 in the thread.

Glorious.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Posting in [chat] yesterday about what I was going to do totally worked. One conference paper written. Now just to finish up the Prezi and that will be all sorted and there will be no worries ('till I have to give the bloody thing in a week and a half).

Back to the job applications, I guess.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    HA! Fuck you Ghandi you warmongering bitch.

I should invest in this quote

it will pay out dividends for a long time

fuck gendered marketing
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Had the British not conceded to Ghandi, his secret nuclear weapons program would've destroyed the UK.

@Elldren

Why are you disappoint? You never told meeeeeeee.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Had the British not conceded to Ghandi, his secret nuclear weapons program would've destroyed the UK.

we could see the writing on the wall...

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    @Elldren

I just am

I just am

fuck gendered marketing
    Elldren wrote: »
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    @Elldren

I just am

I just am

D:

Steam
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I stayed home from work sick today. I even got up on time and started to get ready, but the muscle soreness was so bad, it took me, like, ten minutes just to put pants, socks, and a shirt on.

I had best be feeling better tomorrow. I just took a handful of drugs (ibuprofen, pseudoephedrine, dextrothormorphan & gualfenison, dipenhydramine, and a swig of Sailor Jerry's, to help me sleep). Thank god for modern pharmaceuticals.

Rum, always a good decision. :^:

Steam
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Shit yes bros, got me a haircut

Fuckin' finally

2WJtdLD.png
This discussion has been closed.