As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Welcome to the club, TheRoadVirus! The bar isn't half bad. Just don't mess with the juke box, some people get a bit testy.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Does it suddenly and mysteriously play The Final Countdown about four minutes before vote close every night?

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Could we get an updated player list in the OP please?

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    MrT until he confirms himself somehow.

And seriously, maybe the guy asking for a doctor is the one that is bit. And maybe he feels really betrayed because he was talking like buddies with DumpShock, who it turns out is the one who bit him.

DS - if you feel like a horrible person, its probably justified.

Also, I'm still the network head. You guys should listen to me.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    MrT until he confirms himself somehow.

And seriously, maybe the guy asking for a doctor is the one that is bit. And maybe he feels really betrayed because he was talking like buddies with DumpShock, who it turns out is the one who bit him.

DS - if you feel like a horrible person, its probably justified.

Also, I'm still the network head. You guys should listen to me.

This is a dumb vote.

Also, how is Daniant still alive.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    daniant wrote: »
    Could we get an updated player list in the OP please?

Eventually. Sorry, at work, and I forgot to last night.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    My vote can be bought at this time, since it's all a guess on my part anyway.
    Bidding starts at one slice of pizza. I'm mad hungry, fools. (That's how we talk in the future)

• Options
    I ate all of my current pizza supply, can I offer you payment of pizza at a later date?

• Options
    You will gladly give me pizza tuesday for a vote today?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Exactly. Yes!

I was thinking of that hamburger guy when I was typing it out.

Retaba on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    What's up Alegis? haven't heard you speak much.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    There are lots of very quiet... and very suspicious people about.

• Options
    Cayrus, Assuran, Mr Mojo and SeGaTai have been a bit in the background too!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    And I speak 3-4x too much.
    But I will not be silenced.

• Options
    Ever play battleship, but you're blindfolded and don't even know where your ships are?
    Yup.

METAPHORS

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    If sportz didn't give you a victory condition in your role PM, you should ask him for one.

• Options
    I know HOW I win, just dont know WHO needs to die for that to happen.

D-7?

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »

I posted 9 times in a span of 3-4 pages around vote close last night. Honestly, there has been little of substance to go on since everyone bandwagoned Ringo last night and there was competing wagons on Infidel and MrT the night before.

Today we're back to questioning MrT.

We've done nothing but spin circles, so it's kinda hard to see the trees for the forest at this point.

• Options
    We never stopes questioning MrT.
    We'd also have a network if someone fucking guarded the Vig last night.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I was fairly quiet yesterday, was mostly waiting for some kind of theory that would make any sense and haven't found one. The idea of a silencing power is pretty interesting. Makes people either look really suspicious or lets you wait a day before killing them if they say something too close to the truth.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    D-7?

Miss.

• Options

Which vig?

Also, with powers like mine around, it's possible that there is no guard.

• Options

Which is a point I made just after narration last night. I'm not sure why Corv wasn't guarded.

Personally, I believe what MrT says is true, I just don't think he should have wasted the power coming forward. It's an awfully specific power he claimed. Plus, if there is a seer, I'd hope that he'd be seered last night.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »

Which vig?

Corvidae. Duh.

• Options

The last bit of the narration strongly suggests there was a guard at work last night.

• Options
    If we don't hear anything from Infidel by a couple hours before vote close, I'm going to assume he was targeted with the silence power. It's likely that it is Mafia controlled, due to the hit on Kime following his silence.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I feel like infidel may know something, but we won't know if he gets offed tonight....
    Being silenced right after being resurrected sucks haha
    Or maybe he can't talk at all!?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Assuran wrote: »

I posted 9 times in a span of 3-4 pages around vote close last night. Honestly, there has been little of substance to go on since everyone bandwagoned Ringo last night and there was competing wagons on Infidel and MrT the night before.

Today we're back to questioning MrT.

We've done nothing but spin circles, so it's kinda hard to see the trees for the forest at this point.

I know, I was just trying to get some conversation going and it is always a good idea to keep the silent kind in view :)

• Options
    I feel like infidel may know something, but we won't know if he gets offed tonight....
    Being silenced right after being resurrected sucks haha
    Or maybe he can't talk at all!?

He talked the previous night.

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »

The last bit of the narration strongly suggests there was a guard at work last night.

I missed that. It also sheds doubt on my Ninjara-as-6th-mafia theory.

I'm having a hard time trying to parse that sentence. Sounds like the guard protected somebody, just not corvidae.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular

Yeah what can I say I really cant seem to get a feel for anybody good bad or otherwise, everyone seems equally suspicious but I think with how many jumped on the ringo wagon real fast that maybe we need to start having a look there. Me personally I'm going to look at romanqwerty because i think that a mrt vote is barking up the wrong tree.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    If a mafia busdriver exists, and it certainly looks like it might, we could really use someone with MrT's power to help out. I assume someone would have seered him by now.

Also, who did Chien bite on day 1? I don't seem to remember them dying yet, nor publicly saying they were bit.

I will admit to being confused at the narration so that might be why I missed it - why do you think there's a busdriver?

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    What's up Alegis? haven't heard you speak much.
    crunching deadlines! Still a lot of work to do but I'm about to leave to a 'heavy beers night'

probably not posting (soberly) until tomorrow morning

Still have to check all the ringomadingo stuff. Tomorrow. For now I guess he was joking again.

http://phyphor.padev.net/phalla/phalla_specific.php?phalla=54&start=-1&action=Votes
    Nothing interesting in the wagons. MrTLicious?

Sorry, but as usual I go into slumber state until we hit a mafia and there are some sweeeet vote recordssssssss

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    how wow wow what's this about powers and reveals

guess I have to read posts after all but I have no time. Alegis in the meantime

i'll check later with phone

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    So we are still on the Mr vote? Hmm since I do need a vote in for now Alegis for doing that whole voting for yourself thing we all hate.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    TheRoadVirus's plan is coming to fruition, mwahahaha

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    Cythraul wrote: »
    If a mafia busdriver exists, and it certainly looks like it might, we could really use someone with MrT's power to help out. I assume someone would have seered him by now.

Also, who did Chien bite on day 1? I don't seem to remember them dying yet, nor publicly saying they were bit.

I will admit to being confused at the narration so that might be why I missed it - why do you think there's a busdriver?

Mostly due to the revealed people dying off as easily as they are. Combine that with sportzboy phalla with a ton of powers out there I'm feeling confident in there being a busdriver.

That's right, I'm basing things from gut feelings instead of proof. Eat it!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Offering up your gut feelings for food? Well as it so happens, we have a zombie!

You saw nothing.

Retaba on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    It's midday now? OK cool. Not going to sit on this any longer.

vagrant_winds is Leonardo, I know because I seer'd him last night.

I targetted him on day 1 and was made to be unconscious, at which point I clarified from the host that the power had indeed roleblocked me AND silenced my posting ability (save a single vote post), at which point I called the power OP.

Subsequently, I tried him again last night and found he is Leonardo, and then my seer ability was removed. Without so much of a hint at it being limited in use.

So either somebody is trying to fuck with me hardcore or it's just a ludicrous power. Thus my lack of caring for living any longer. Please, do not waste your guards on me, I'd prefer to just be done with this game before my criticisms begin to cut deeper.

• Options
    Vagrants_winds for being a non-peaceful alien. Also, I know it seems like some mistakes have occurred, but let us try to see the game through before we get all angry about it. There will be explanations at the end I'm sure :)