As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    Reach in and pull the bones out of the disposal. when you think you have most of them out, flip that fucker on and let it run for a minute. you should get cool water whirlpool if successful.

Who said he had a disposal?

Kime, you'll need to open the trap, most likely: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-remove-a-sink-trap.html

Oh, I do. It wants to eat things, but it is no longer able to eat because I stuffed it throat full of nasty bones :(.

Your solution sounds scary. But I may have to try it (unless having a disposal changes that?)

roman: Don't ask. Just send Akimbo orders and see what happens :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Romanq for not voting for himself.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    sportzphalla is clusterfuck in the best possible way. The funny part is that it's actually going down to the wire.

I would join the Blashphemer wagon but given that they're new I'm going to go on the assumption that it's ironic, which wouldn't be worth voting out a new guy for IMO. As a result, I'm going to wait for the sportz narration to see whom I should grudge, as my list is currently empty. This post is mostly just so I can get back to this thread without actually going through the forum menus!

Romanq not voting for himself.

Do not tempt him!

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Reach in and pull the bones out of the disposal. when you think you have most of them out, flip that fucker on and let it run for a minute. you should get cool water whirlpool if successful.

Who said he had a disposal?

Kime, you'll need to open the trap, most likely: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-remove-a-sink-trap.html

Oh, I do. It wants to eat things, but it is no longer able to eat because I stuffed it throat full of nasty bones :(.

Your solution sounds scary. But I may have to try it (unless having a disposal changes that?)

That might indeed change things. I've never actually worked with one, and I picture severed fingers right now in my head. Look that shit up first! Youtube is often your friend when it comes to house repairs/renos/DIYs/etc.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
    Who is the first to vote for Blasphemer?

Because I think it's time they died. We don't welcome new people with votes. Not at least till day 3 (then we kill them :P)

We do, however, welcome old timers who vote for new people with votes :P

Steam profile
    I just want to point out that this game was in signups for so long, that it got removed from the Magic Box.

Unless Phyphor did that intentionally, which would be far less hilarious.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Well, he's not new to the forums.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Romanq for not voting for himself.

I only vote myself when i'm a villager.

Oops, did i say that out loud?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You can flip the circuit breaker to the disposal if you need to. Bones that are clogging stuff up should be just an inch or three below the bottom of your bowl part of the sink. reach in (MAKE SURE SWITCH IS OFF) and pull the bones and attached junk out of there. See if water flows out. If not, try more and more. Issue persists? Take out the trap

Sounds like fun!

If I don't talk tomorrow (or tomorrow evening, depending on when I do this), then it's likely I lost all my fingers. Perhaps even to the garbage disposal and not just some random monster attacking me! Weeeee!

Steam profile
    Only use one hand. If it gets eaten, stop immediately. You will need the other hand for Phalla.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Sounds like fun!

If I don't talk tomorrow (or tomorrow evening, depending on when I do this), then it's likely I lost all my fingers. Perhaps even to the garbage disposal and not just some random monster attacking me! Weeeee!

Random, totally not-related question.
    Have you ever watched Final Destination?

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Only use one hand. If it gets eaten, stop immediately. You will need the other hand for phallus.

Fixed that for you

Sounds like fun!

TheRoadVirus

That was a random, totally not-related vote

Steam profile
    I wanna say that if the disposal won't grind because shit is stuck in there, the issue won't be in the trap. The entire blockage is probably at the disposal section, and try with TRV suggests. Failing that, you might need to take the disposal right out.

These two ladies can show you how!

Time for bed. Night folks!

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Ugh, Day 1 drives me nuts, especially when I haven't played Phalla in awhile and have no active grudges.....

Roman for no real reason, unless I get swayed in another direction.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Sounds like fun!

No, but I heard it had plenty of foxes and items

steam_sig.png
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Matev for having no grudge votes.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    If you ever have a moment of doubt about how to fix things

ask Figgy.

Figgy can fix any problem.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Farangu wrote: »
    Anialos

Fendoben vs. Tori: The match that everyone wanted to see, but never got the chance to.

It would have been an epic battle of small proportions. I still have the character on Orokos if you are feeling spunky!

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Sounds like fun!

No, but I heard it had plenty of foxes and items

boooooooooooo

spoit

boooooooooooooooooo

liEt3nH.png
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Going to grudge sportz for killing me for not posting enough in his phalla even though he warned me.

steam_sig.png
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    kime because someone had to do it.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Taya because if she had just taken the vote like a champ in the last main, I wouldn't have died on day one.

Jerk.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    Well I guess Phyphor for dissing on my name!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hmm, I let my garbage disposal eat chicken bones, its never had a problem. How many chickens did you stick in there at once?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'm gonna have to go with l3lasphemer69 as well.

Why? Because plain old 'Blasphemer' wasn't even taken on these forums.

Lies and slander
    So on a completely different topic. Suppose that someone (not me, of course! *cough*), put remnants of chicken (with bones) down the sink drain, and that it appears to have been clogged. And now both sides of the sink are half-filled with crummy water. Would there happen to be a good fix to that?

Call the bald man

l3lasphemer69 on
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    hhhhmmm.

a perfectly logical evenly balanced reasonably error free phalla this time around, i shall endeavor to enjoy this sanity.

day 1, no romangly to grudge, so i'll go with sportzboy

Good morning, folks!
    Anyone need some coffee?

Let us begin the baseless speculation...now!
    I hear that AkimboLegs has connections to the mafia. Mostly due to his running this phalla. T/F?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    That doesn't seem very baseless.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Roman and I have become one, together, we are more than we once were.

sportz

Fine!

I RANDOMLY ASSUME that @vertroue plays a tiny horse enthusiast with Tourette's and has laser eyes.

• AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Good morning, folks!
    Anyone need some coffee?

Let us begin the baseless speculation...now!
    I hear that AkimboLegs has connections to the mafia. Mostly due to his running this phalla. T/F?

Confirmation Denied

That's even more suspicious.

If any proboards need a maintenance technician, I am capable and willing to do some sweeping, dusting, and general upkeep on them for you. French maid outfit extra.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Langly

The RNG Gods are wise. They know all.

So far from this day 1 I've gotten:

1) kill sportz because sportzphalla
    2) Ahava lives in TOMORROW
    3) A rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody
    4) Chickens + Sink = poopwater

I'll have more analysis later when I can be more active. Work is dumb *grumblegrumble*

That pretty much sums up day1 so far.
    Shouldn't we be stocking the windmill with grain for the coming winter, or something?
    It'd suck to survive only to starve to death. I can chop wood! That's food, right?

Dang you, Retaba, trying to make me feel guilty!