As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Thread 3 - Rise of the Classy Crabs

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    i see the classy crab as more of a pet

It floats around behind you, and everyone else in the game gets extra loot randomly.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    I have never, ever, ever seen a game cause more ruined friendships or table-flipping rage than that game.

Good lord, I love Car Wars. :D

I ... fishtail turn ... which lines up my autocannon ... and ... yep, your car explodes. Nice game!

Ah, the memories. I once had an article published in ADQ. Drive Offensively!

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular

The classy crab is an avatar of the Newell

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    What're the odds that we can get official Classy Crab skins worked in as DLC for Dungeon Defenders?
    Maybe a pet.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »

The Newell is an avatar of the classy crab

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Space Marine is a great simulation of a police action against British soccer hooligans after they've had one two many pints at the pub.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    I'd use a classy crab pet in dungeon defenders.

• Options
    madnessnewbmadnessnewb Registered User regular
    Fallout is FREE for the next 48hours on gog.com
    DRM-free though, so no Steam :p

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BolognaOniBolognaOni Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Drascin wrote: »
    Well, Darksiders finished. That's another game off the backlog! Nice ending, too. It's rare that a "to be continued" ending leaves one satisfied, but the simplicity of Darksiders' did. And the game was neat.

Thank you for reminding me to buy this from Amazon, and creating the exact opposite problem for my backlog! Had been waiting for a sale to pick that one up...

I am out of town this weekend, and probably most until ski season finishes, but am generally interested in playing some more L4D2 at some point as well. Feel free to hit me up if you're looking for more, steam ID is the same as this one.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolognaoni

BolognaOni on
  • Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    This thread moves way too fast for me to keep up.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Suds wrote: »

This is nothing. Actually this is pretty slow. Wait until Summer or one of the big steam sales.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    So is the Spring something that is happening or was it just speculation?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I think it was hopeful speculation.

• Options
    Rhan9Rhan9 Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »
    So is the Spring something that is happening or was it just speculation?

Well, there's one on Amazon, but only for people in the Americaland, and there's only a few steamworks titles available.

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    I don't think they've done a spring sale before. I imagine we'd have seen some hints for it. And spring break is like next week for many places, and around now. Easter-ish is when a spring sale would probably be, I doubt it's gonna happen at this point. At least a major event sale anyway.

I'd love to be wrong. Well, my bank account wouldn't love it, but yeah. I need more games to populate my Steam Library that I'll never have enough time in my life to play!

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

I think this needs to be repeated, because even though not Steam, it's FREE!

Oh, and my new laptop came today!!!!!!!!! Copying over my Steam games now.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I think it was hopeful terrified speculation.

• Options
    Ruddy Americalandians

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    ArcSyn wrote: »

I think this needs to be repeated, because even though not Steam, it's FREE!

Oh, and my new laptop came today!!!!!!!!! Copying over my Steam games now.

Awesome, thank you for this.

EDIT: GOG isn't working so well at the moment.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    anoffday wrote: »
    Suds wrote: »

This is nothing. Actually this is pretty slow. Wait until Summer or one of the big steam sales.

Yeah I just give up completely then.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Updated the signatures so that they'll refresh every 30 seconds instead of every 500. Let me know if it seems slower or not.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Space Marine is a great simulation of a police action against British soccer hooligans after they've had one two many pints at the pub.

my phone is covered in soda that shot out through my nose, I was laughing so hard at this. Bravo.

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Teeeheeeheee!

Oh dear. I'll be giggling for a while.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular

my favorite part of this is that because of how the new forums work, you answered this before it was asked. it's like the steam thread has gained sentience and precognition.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Amazon sale is up.

Let's celebrate!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Note: Codes are for sale to US only. They should activate for anyone. My apologies in advance if a non-US PAer wins and is unable to activate. I'll have to re-roll.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Okay, after a few more races of Blur with PA folks, this game is amazing. Giving away another copy of the game! To enter this silly contest, all you have to do is send me a picture of the classy crab in your favorite scene from a car movie. Replace vin diesel with the crab, have the crab race around San Fancisco from Bullit, whatever you want. Send me pictures and the one I like best will get a copy of blur. I'll figure out the winner when I get home from work tonight, so theres a good 10+ hours. After this contest I'll have 1 more copy to give away in new and creative ways.

Quoting this because I want more people to get Blur. Send CorriganX photoshopped pictures!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    While I was sleeping, @iolo executed a sneak aclass. Thanks for CK2!
    52ccf.gif

Since his profile says that he doesn't want any gifts, let's play pass the class
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    Okay, after a few more races of Blur with PA folks, this game is amazing. Giving away another copy of the game! To enter this silly contest, all you have to do is send me a picture of the classy crab in your favorite scene from a car movie. Replace vin diesel with the crab, have the crab race around San Fancisco from Bullit, whatever you want. Send me pictures and the one I like best will get a copy of blur. I'll figure out the winner when I get home from work tonight, so theres a good 10+ hours. After this contest i'll have 1 more copy to give away in new and creative ways.

I would send you a horrifyingly butchered MSPaint of the classy crab in the place of Lightning McQueen, but I don't have a controller and really don't like racing games with KBAM.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    @Firefly you won my giveaway, but I don't know what your forum name is.

Apparently that one doesn't exist. Or does it? I can't tell.

Can't find you on steam either. There's like a million fireflys.

anoffday on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    Khildith wrote: »
    Okay, after a few more races of Blur with PA folks, this game is amazing. Giving away another copy of the game! To enter this silly contest, all you have to do is send me a picture of the classy crab in your favorite scene from a car movie. Replace vin diesel with the crab, have the crab race around San Fancisco from Bullit, whatever you want. Send me pictures and the one I like best will get a copy of blur. I'll figure out the winner when I get home from work tonight, so theres a good 10+ hours. After this contest I'll have 1 more copy to give away in new and creative ways.

Quoting this because I want more people to get Blur. Send CorriganX photoshopped pictures!

Me me me me me, I have Blur

PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    Ok I found you thanks to @CorriganX.

I sent you a friend request.

• Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Thank you very much @CorriganX for Blur from his classy giveaway! SOaTQ.pngSOaTQ.pngSOaTQ.png

7dEhZ.png

• Options
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    Thank you very much @CorriganX for Blur from his classy giveaway! SOaTQ.pngSOaTQ.pngSOaTQ.png

7dEhZ.png

Yay Steam thread!

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »

7dEhZ.png

This is from the Steamgifts giveaway last night. The Photoshop me a picture of the Classy Crab in your Favorite Car/racing movie contest is still ongoing for quite a few more hours. I'll be heading to work in about 2 hours, and when I get home from there i'll judge all the entries i've recieved and gift another copy of Blur to someone then. So far i've only recieved one(although awesome) entry, so your chances are great! Send in your entries and you might be able to win an amazing racing game with kart racer powerups!

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    R0land1188R0land1188 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    @CorriganX

I had a great idea, did it

7hufV.jpg

Then reread your statement but it's too late we have Klassy Krab Kart

EDIT: Direct Link

R0land1188 on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.