As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Thread 3 - Rise of the Classy Crabs

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    I think I'm gonna make a thread for Endless Space, it intrigues me. Unless someone who actually bought the alpha wants to do the honours.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Speaking of Sanctum, looks like there is a new free DLC with the Yogscast guys called Yogscave! http://store.steampowered.com/app/91609/
    Haven't played it yet but being a fan of the Yogscast I bet it will be a lot of fun! It even looks like it includes some giant creepers. :D

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »
    Weekend deals:
    Batman: Arkham City at 50% off for $14.99

soo tempted.

sooo broke!

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    soo tempted.

sooo broke!
    Same here, man. Same here.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    On the subject of Arkham City, can I get a definitive answer?

Can Nightwing be used in the game ("campaign", for lack of a better word), just in the challenge maps, or what?

Tamin on
  • Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Binary Domain had a patch today, fixed a lot of the technical issues like weird aiming, added a FOV slider, fixed default control scheme and weird menu buttons, etc. Basically all the launch day bugs and weird things.

The shooting itself is a lot of fun, characters are corny but endearing, lots of action, etc. The voice command stuff you hear bad things about is optional, you can just use keyboard commands to talk to your squad. It's a very fun game, it's too bad it's not getting much attention.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Get that bundle with DD instead of sanctum.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Ugh too many games in backlog. Must get AA and AC, but just bought Sniper Elite. When is AC GOTY coming out?

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular

Can Nightwing be used in the game ("campaign", for lack of a better word), just in the challenge maps, or what?
    Night wing and robin are challenge rooms only (aside from hacks)

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options

Night wing and robin are challenge rooms only (aside from hacks)

That's what I thought. The store page just says "fully playable", which I took to be hyperbole. Thanks.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Okay! Now there's a thread for Endless Space, and I may get it with Anniversary Money.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    PodunkPodunk Registered User regular
    YES! I've been waiting for Arkham City for four months now. Price drop on top of a discount. I gladly pay my $26 for everything.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Isn't a GOTY about to be released for Arkham City? I still haven't finished Asylum so I think I'll just hold off until that is out and cheap.

Have they said they're all done with AC DLC?

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Isn't a GOTY about to be released for Arkham City? I still haven't finished Asylum so I think I'll just hold off until that is out and cheap.

There's one more coming out with the GOTY. Sounds like a story campaign with Harley as the main villain.

Otherwise, I don't CARE about the rest of the DLC, so I would be glad to get it for 15 if I had the cash.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »

There's one more coming out with the GOTY. Sounds like a story campaign with Harley as the main villain.

Otherwise, I don't CARE about the rest of the DLC, so I would be glad to get it for 15 if I had the cash.

GOTY? Ok I'll wait.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    AA was $5 during winter sale for GOTY - think I can wait it out.

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    @HallowedFaith is one of the classiest crabs around, for gifting me Driver: San Francisco, which I've wanted to play for ages, since @Big Isy said how awesome it is. Thanks man, may the class be with you. :D

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Well shoot. I gifted heenato Batman right as he bought it. Now I don't know who to give it to. :P

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Rizzi wrote: »
    Well shoot. I gifted heenato Batman right as he bought it. Now I don't know who to give it to. :P

Sounds like a good opportunity for a Batman haiku contest.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Crabby silliness of the day.
    Who are you!?

T00Ec.jpg

I'm Crabman!

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Haha. Awesome.

• Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    Since this thread, and all you classy Gents, have already given me so much, I figure I'd give back to anyone who wants it:

0KLIV-R3W0R-GR947

It's a Dungeon Defenders key from the IR Bundle. I bought the game from amazon a while back, so I have no need for it.

Have at it, but please post if you take it. Thanks

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    Gonna wait for the AA:GOTY too - thanks for the heads up on that one.

Is Transformers: War for Cybertron any good? The trailer really doesn't deliver any clue as to the actual game play...

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Lord_Snot wrote: »
    @HallowedFaith is one of the classiest crabs around, for gifting me Driver: San Francisco, which I've wanted to play for ages, since @Big Isy said how awesome it is. Thanks man, may the class be with you. :D

This makes me so excited! Finally someone else to appreciate the cheesy humour! Also, thanks for Transformers! Right as I was going through the paypal stuff lol

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    Steam chat died again. Rejoin for fun times and whatnot.

steam://friends/joinchat/103582791429521528

• Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    b1rdman wrote: »
    Have at it, but please post if you take it. Thanks
    @b1rdman shows that, yes, he can Jam with the best of them.

But seriously, buy the new Royale Bundle, even if it's just for Weird Worlds.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Gonna wait for the AA:GOTY too - thanks for the heads up on that one.

I think you mean AC, right? For AA now is as good a time as ever to get it. I think it's only been cheaper once and not by much.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PodunkPodunk Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Is Transformers: War for Cybertron any good? The trailer really doesn't deliver any clue as to the actual game play...

In my opinion, it plays like one of the more recent Halos if Master Chief could transform into a truck. For me, that's awesome.

Podunk on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Podunk wrote: »

In my opinion, it plays like one of the more recent Halos if Master Chief could transform into a truck. For me, that's awesome.

Your review on Steam itself was the same and it sold me on it :lol:

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    Lord_Snot wrote: »

This makes me so excited! Finally someone else to appreciate the cheesy humour! Also, thanks for Transformers! Right as I was going through the paypal stuff lol

Isy is awesome for gifting me Transformers. <3

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Yes, War for Cybertron is freaking awesome. The multiplayer is even good.
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Rather good deal on Renegade Ops over at Gamersgate right now: 5 bucks for the game, or 10 bucks for the 4 pack.

Single: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ROPS/renegade-ops?caff=3884871
    4-pack http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-ROPS4P/renegade-ops-four-pack-bundle?caff=3884871

Steamworks, so registers on Steam. DLC is also on sale.

This is tempting. I've heard good things about RO. What kind of game is it though? It kind of looks like a RTS, but I don't think that's the case?

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    Dumping this spare Dungeon Defenders key here:
    35AFT-ZA0DJ-83XTJ

B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Dungeon Defenders is free to IGN Prime people this month.

That's interesting.

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    Crabby silliness of the day.
    Who are you!?

T00Ec.jpg

I'm Crabman!

You're crazy

Thought I was a cancer

Because, cancer is a crab, and he said Pisces and cancer are both part of astrolo- I'll just slap myself *Thwap*

Kadoken on
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Crabman would be a crazy super hero. Going around gifting steam games to everyone and sneaking in their homes to delete Bad Rats.

Come to think of it his alter ego is probably someone in this thread.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Taramoor wrote: »

That's interesting.

My continued inability to remember to cancel my trial membership continues to payoff.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular

That's interesting.

Well that just stole my gift giving thunder. Touche IGN. Touche indeed.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    anoffday wrote: »
    Crabman would be a crazy super hero. Going around gifting steam games to everyone and sneaking in their homes to delete Bad Rats.

Come to think of it his alter ego is probably someone in this thread.
    Handgimp.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    b1rdman wrote: »

That's interesting.

Well that just stole my gift giving thunder. Touche IGN. Touche indeed.

To be fair, IGN is NOT classy.

Whereas you totally are.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Isy is going for a Classy Giftality today.

Now I'm going to get to Roll Out with the Autobots!

This discussion has been closed.