As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East]A friend of mine couldn't make it so he gave me his passes.

zenn1nja64zenn1nja64 Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I have all 3 fri, sat and sunday. A lot of people were mentioning to cover numbers up on their badges but these badges don't have any numbers on them. Do the individual day passes not have numbers? Also it says to bring your preregistration packet. I don't have one, should i try to get it from him? Is there anything I need to do since his name is probably registered but not mine? Or do I just bring the passes and im all set?

zenn1nja64 on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    zenn1nja64 wrote:
    I have all 3 fri, sat and sunday. A lot of people were mentioning to cover numbers up on their badges but these badges don't have any numbers on them. Do the individual day passes not have numbers? Also it says to bring your preregistration packet. I don't have one, should i try to get it from him? Is there anything I need to do since his name is probably registered but not mine? Or do I just bring the passes and im all set?

There are no numbers this year, as long as they aren't fake badges you're fine. If you can get the packet from him, it can't hurt (it's a letter), but if they're real badges you're perfectly fine.