Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Why isn't there Wireless television?

nidayaqoob1230nidayaqoob1230 Registered User
edited April 2012 in Graphic Violence
Radios are wireless, Internet can now be wireless, cellphones pick up everything, so why does a tv still need an antenna/cable? It would be so much more convenient in our houses if we could move the tv around the room/rooms without extension cables and all that stuff. One receiver in the house could transmit to all tv sets. It doesn't seem so difficult.

nidayaqoob1230 on

• BlazeFireBlazeFire Registered User regular
    I'm guessing this is in the wrong forum but I'll go ahead and answer.

TVs were originally wireless. Bunny-ears or aerials were very common. I'm not sure what you are talking about here? Do you think it is different because the antenna is external to the device?

This discussion has been closed.