As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: the curtain is always greener on the other slide

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    nepeta's head and equius's body sprite
    I have that dvd

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    wait fuck me the possibility of vriskasprite exists

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    wait fuck me the inevitability of vriskasprite exists

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Tavros and vriska combined into a sprite

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I'm Vriskin

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Wasn't it mentioned that their universe wasn't going to have prototyping? But a Vriskasprite would be wonderful! Just bashing everyone because she knows so much about the game now.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    No pre-session prototyping

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Oh my god if John has taught her pranks she will be the ghostytrickster

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Or...the ghostyvrisker.

Eh? Eh?

tumbleweed.gif

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Larlar wrote: »
    Or...the ghostyvrisker.

Eh? Eh?

tumbleweed.gif

as appropriate for a cactus,

your humor is like a desert;

Dry and dead.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    deserts have a pretty crazy amount of life though

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular

Not after they hear Larlar's jokes.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    How about "dry and deadly," then. That works.

Plus if I want it engraved on a plaque it'll only cost two letters more and it makes me look way better than originally intended.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    How about "dry and deadly," then. That works.

Plus if I want it engraved on a plaque it'll only cost two letters more and it makes me look way better than originally intended.

That works too.

• Options
    edited April 2012

Say, did you hear the one about my jokes?

They were funny.

*rimshot*

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options

They were funny.

*rimshot*

*everyone dies*

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Or...the ghostyvrisker.

Eh? Eh?

tumbleweed.gif

larlar I'm sorry but I don't think tmblwdkind is a real strife specibus

xet8c.gif

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    tumblrweed?

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    So uh

Gamzee, huh?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    No.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Just dropping in to say holy shit New York is awesome you plebs. And that possible non-work computer options exist.

No homestucks at work because these are huge resolution screens on a Mac with Safari and I know the moment the page loads the NSFW ads will be visible to everyone for a good minute before I can resize stuff.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

They were funny.

*rimshot*

*everyone dies*

Larlar? Larlar never changes. Since the dawn of forum kind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of shit posting, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from Vriska to Farting to simple, psychotic fanfiction. In the year 2012, after a millenia of half-hearted conflict, the destructive nature of assholes could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of puns and vague references.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Just dropping in to say holy shit New York is awesome you plebs. And that possible non-work computer options exist.

No homestucks at work because these are huge resolution screens on a Mac with Safari and I know the moment the page loads the NSFW ads will be visible to everyone for a good minute before I can resize stuff.

If the computers aren't that locked down just download Chrome or Firefox and install Adblock. Bam, done.

• Options

They were funny.

*rimshot*

*everyone dies*

Larlar? Larlar never changes. Since the dawn of forum kind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of shit posting, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from Vriska to Farting to simple, psychotic fanfiction. In the year 2012, after a millenia of half-hearted conflict, the destructive nature of assholes could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of puns and vague references.

I appreciate this post

I appreciate you

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    ugh my nerd friends showed me a site that allows you to create a wishlist and place preorders on kamen rider figures and it tells you when they're getting rereleased and UGH

DAMMIT

MONEY

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Someone probably already pointed this out, but I feel dumb for not thinking of it sooner.

It's still pretty unlikely Gamzee ported from the meteorite to the new session just using Aradia's music box thingies. If that worked, they wouldn't have had to bother with all the flying there shenanigans.

But, they are time devices. It's entirely likely he came from the future, when the trolls had already arrived. Being godtier would back this up. (though, who knows how he'd achieve that without a quest bed)

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    maybe he just made himself the outfit. It's a sham, just nonfunctional wings and codpiece.

• Options
    I've met a few godly bards in my time and they all wore similar outfits. I think it's genuine.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    maybe he just made himself the outfit. It's a sham, just nonfunctional wings and codpiece.

This is the best theory yet

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

Are you doubting the man wearing the codpiece?

That seems unwise.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    The scratched session could contain quests beds of either type for every troll and kid because of all the pre-ordained bullshit.

Quantum Tiger on
  • Options
    tynic has never met a codpiece that she didn't doubt

she's not about to start today

• Options

Are you doubting the man wearing the codpiece?

That seems unwise.

I've doubted many codpieces in my time.

• Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    If he's a godtier then he would've had to have achieved it before he went around murdering everyone right? Else the scratches on his face would've been healed? So I guess he did it at some point whilst he was playing on his own planet? I guess it'd explain why he was so powerful.

• Options
    tynic has never met a codpiece that she didn't doubt

she's not about to start today

She's never doubted this cod piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHchmWsrfUo

That demonstrates questionable judgment.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    I once convinced my parents to buy my sister a singing billy bass for christmas because she and I had found one in a shop and she thought it was hilarious

but apparently receiving one as a christmas gift is considerably less hilarious. Big tears.

(Nevertheless, i continue to buy her gag presents for birthdays. will I ever learn?)

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    I hope not

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    assuming that he actually is god tier, maybe the powers of Rage allow him to use the stuff of other classes

like his Strife Specibi

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    who the hell cries when they receive a gag gift

• Options
    who the hell cries when they receive a gag gift

teenagers.

This discussion has been closed.