As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pandora's Tower] - Consume the flesh of the Masters.

124»

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    On the one hand, you got a white box, but on the other hand you get a very neat reversible cover.

I'm not sure if I should be jealous or not.

We did get the steelbook though.

I mean it was with the collector's but I managed to snag that for the same price as the normal one :I

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I totally need to finish this game.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Even though it entails a rather whole lot of monetary and relationship value loss with Elena, I'd still dare newcomers to try taking the monster gauge to the brink just once, return to her with some decent Monster Flesh, and watch what happens.

I think you'll find it very hard not to care when you find out what happens once Elena's transformation begins to really set in.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I'm trying to figure out if I should play with the remote or classic controller. Neither seems to work well. Is there a button to pull the chain/do damage? It only seems to detect waggling about 1/4 times. On the other hand, is there a way to make the controller dot lock or zap onto an enemy or item? Because scrolling it around is really difficult, especially with no sensitivity setting.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Strange. I never had a problem yanking the chain free by waggling. Or making a yanking motion.

• Options
    It seems to only want to work if I'm standing completely still and not hitting any buttons. Which is not very safe. Even then I need to shake the remote around to get a response, not just yank it once.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    RubycatRubycat Registered User regular
    It appears there is a freezing issue with Towers 11 and 12 as Ive just encountered it and had to look up any useful information for getting passed it. It happens if you leave tower 11 or 12 after your first time in them and then try to re-enter them (I had to give Elena some monster flesh). So now anytime I even attempt to go back in the game freezes with a horrid buzzing noise coming from the speakers.

Some posts I found I think on Xseeds forums said that if you force the game to go into a cutscene with elena you can then re-enter the towers so I'm going to try that out.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Rubycat3 / NintentdoID: Rubycat
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I read about that one as well, but this is for one before you can even go to tower 13. And it seems to have worked.

I went and got some monster flesh and gave it to Elena, then while she was still sleeping from eating it I set Aaron to wake up around 7am and found her at the little kitchen area and talked to her, this set up a food cutscene which when done with I ran out the door and selected Tower 11 and it loaded in.
    -you have to go right after the cutscene, you cant interact with anything or you have to start it all over again.. I did it a couple times where If I just leave it loaded fine after the food scene. but If I talked to her after it would freeze the game when I tried to enter the tower.-

Rubycat on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Ah, didn't realize that it was a different one. Good to know.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That's... what? How is that even possible? The PAL version didn't have such bugs.

WotanAnubis on
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    That's... what? How is that even possible? The PAL didn't have such bugs.

The same reason that SMT: Devil Survivor had at least one game freezing bug introduced somehow between US->EU even though not a god damn thing needed to be done to the game.

That is to say, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donnicton on
  • Options
    I feel worse and worse about preordering this game...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Welp I might be screwed. I cant get any more cutscenes to trigger so I can finish up tower 11 and 12. so now its just freeze. try again. freeze. try something else. freeze.. oh what fun and I really want to see this to the end so its basically bullshit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    Try copying your save and then loading up a tower. Someone on the Xseed forums posted they have to do so every time they want to go to towers 11 or 12.

Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell