Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How to Host a Phalla (mechanics & balance discussion)

1323334353638»

Posts

  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Check how long your view default is for this forum tux.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    tuxkamen wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, is there some kind of mod-based cleanup/organization of the past Phallas into a new subforum? I can't get to the threads for mine/other past D&D games, for example.

    The D&D games were all moved into the archives. They were then moved out, to parts and for reasons unknown. I suspect they are all gone.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    It might be a good idea for us to start keeping our own archives of these, if they're getting weeded out.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    It might be a good idea for us to start keeping our own archives of these, if they're getting weeded out.

    You guys can use the SecretPhalla Proboard.

    http://secretphalla07.proboards104.com/index.cgi

    By the way, Phalla Secret Santa (hosted on SecretPhalla) closes tonight at midnight. VH and I will divvy up the participants and e-mail out by tomorrow evening.

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    It might be a good idea for us to start keeping our own archives of these, if they're getting weeded out.

    You guys can use the SecretPhalla Proboard.

    http://secretphalla07.proboards104.com/index.cgi

    By the way, Phalla Secret Santa (hosted on SecretPhalla) closes tonight at midnight. VH and I will divvy up the participants and e-mail out by tomorrow evening.

    Which midnight?

    Frosteey on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Which midnight?
    The real one.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The real one.
    GMT?

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    The real one.
    GMT?

    Crazy Old Worlder's, thinking anybody understands their crazy time zones.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    The real one.
    GMT?

    Crazy Old Worlder's, thinking anybody understands their crazy time zones.

    We should just determine time by how many hours the sun has been up/under. Much easier. :(

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • NearNear Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    The real one.
    GMT?

    Crazy Old Worlder's, thinking anybody understands their crazy time zones.

    We should just determine time by how many hours the sun has been up/under. Much easier. :(

    Uh, that's what timezones are.

    Near on
  • tuxkamentuxkamen Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    tuxkamen wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, is there some kind of mod-based cleanup/organization of the past Phallas into a new subforum? I can't get to the threads for mine/other past D&D games, for example.

    The D&D games were all moved into the archives. They were then moved out, to parts and for reasons unknown. I suspect they are all gone.

    This would make me unreasonably annoyed. That's a lot of good writing lost (and I'm not even talking about mine, here).

    I'd prefer to think that there's going to be an archive of the games, since those are the only ones being moved. I was hoping someone had an idea.

    tuxkamen on

    Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    It might be a good idea for us to start keeping our own archives of these, if they're getting weeded out.

    You guys can use the SecretPhalla Proboard.

    http://secretphalla07.proboards104.com/index.cgi

    By the way, Phalla Secret Santa (hosted on SecretPhalla) closes tonight at midnight. VH and I will divvy up the participants and e-mail out by tomorrow evening.

    Which midnight?

    Eastern. ~1.5 hours from right now.

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    my secret santa is getting hooked up, yo.

    Unknown User on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I really hope whoever got me was amused by Going with Kira. :p

    And I may need some help with my santa. Any old skoolers feel like giving me some advice on a gift...

    in private? :winky:

    Rend on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You should probably look in the forum setup for that, ideas are starting to be posted in there from folks.

    Ardor on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ahh... quite so, thank ya, thank ya.

    Rend on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Looking at the archives, I can't help but wonder if someone from on high decided the games didn't merit saving? I feel bad for those of you who did a lot of writing for them, that's for sure.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Someone might send Thanatos a PM to ask what happened. Or just ask in the [chat].

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The lost ones were D&D ones yes/no?

    ElJeffe might be more up to date on that.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    I asked Cat about where they might be a few weeks ago, she was not sure.

    Unknown User on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Mov'd. << Is Dork.

    MrMonroe on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    *rubs forehead*

    You know, we have a perfectly serviceable thread for mechanics discussion up at the top of the forum. It's the one called CP Phalla Signup List? I know the name 'mechanics' isn't in the title, but it's the centralized thread for all Phalla organization these days. No need to do thread necromancy and bring this thing back up. Post your stuff in there, then we can talk.

    MrBlarney on
    chirisigtext.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Despite that this thread is older than Death Note Version 1, it'd still nice to see it get archived before it gets irrevocably locked. There's some good info buried in these pages.

    Also, nostalgia.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Um, oops. I thought I was posting in that one. Had several tabs open. I will copy-edit.

    Also, jeez, dead since November. You'd think I would have noticed.

    MrMonroe on
This discussion has been closed.