As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ceci n'est pas une webcomic thread

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    "Be careful about boiling water in the microwave. Super heated water will EXPLODE" is not very concrete advice!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    yeah what the milk.

also let's face it, the british way of making tea is however you can, with whatever you can, and boil it in an old army boot if you have to. AS LONG AS THERE IS TEA.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_m2w7geANlt1qzp0gpo2_1280.png

that infuser in the second panel...

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    yeah what the milk.

also let's face it, the british way of making tea is however you can, with whatever you can, and boil it in an old army boot if you have to. AS LONG AS THERE IS TEA.

It's true.

Although I prefer "expensive" tea. I am a consumerist slave to big brands, namely Twinings

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Liiya, what is the, "West Sussex town of Horsham" like. Is it a good place to live?

It is down south, and I am up north so I am biased. It is near London so it will generally be more expensive than the rest of the UK. Compared to Sheffield and the rest of the north people will be less friendly but that is just the way things are. Up north we are nice but dim, down south smart but less open and more affluent. I've never heard anything bad about it! It could be lovely, seems a nice area to be.

Thinking of moving?

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The water in my homeland is poisonous and contains bacterial organisms that kill dozens of people a year and enough impurities that we get regular warnings from the county.

But it has enough Oxygen to make a rad cup of tea so lets use that.

Enc on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I wouldn't mind moving to the UK someday

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me

Sure, you can have mine!

I plan to get the hell out of here some day

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I want to move to canada

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    psh normal milk, if you're making tea you put cat milk in that shit anything else is a waste of tea and a denigration to the queen

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me

Sure, you can have mine!

I now imagine your house looks like the one from here

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Edcrab wrote: »
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me

Sure, you can have mine!

Leave the UK??

• Options
    .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me
    BugBoy wrote: »

Guys type out the full name or everyone will get the wrong idea. I know what's truly in your hearts is to move to Ukraine.

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Liiya, what is the, "West Sussex town of Horsham" like. Is it a good place to live?

It is down south, and I am up north so I am biased. It is near London so it will generally be more expensive than the rest of the UK. Compared to Sheffield and the rest of the north people will be less friendly but that is just the way things are. Up north we are nice but dim, down south smart but less open and more affluent. I've never heard anything bad about it! It could be lovely, seems a nice area to be.

Thinking of moving?

Hurm
    Thanks
    I seriously have no idea about anything in the UK except for that my cousin went there and got pregnant and came back.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    .Tripwire. wrote: »
    everyone move to the UK

save a room for me
    BugBoy wrote: »

Guys type out the full name or everyone will get the wrong idea. I know what's truly in your hearts is to move to Ukraine.

if they have the same candy as the united kingdom I'd be okay with that too

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I want to move to canada

It's pretty nice here.

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    dont listen to her, canada is cold and wet and full of sassy busdrivers

the only reason i survived is because i cut my campion open and slept in his warm carcass

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options

Thinking of moving?

Hurm
    Thanks
    I seriously have no idea about anything in the UK except for that my cousin went there and got pregnant and came back.

Aaaahhahaha top banana!

You'd think she would have stayed there for free baby NHS but there you go!

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I want to move to canada

sorry, country's full

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular

Thinking of moving?

Horsham is in one of the garden counties of the South East, it's fairly near the southern coast, about 30 minutes from Brighton, Also happens to only be about 30 minutes from London if you are on the train. I've been through it a bunch of times, it's not a bad place.

• Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    The water in my homeland is poisonous and contains bacterial organisms that kill dozens of people a year and enough impurities that we get regular warnings from the county.

I really hope it's something more interesting than E. fucking Coli because otherwise you've oversold it.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    dont listen to her, canada is cold and wet and full of sassy busdrivers

the only reason i survived is because i cut my campion open and slept in his warm carcass

in canada we have an endless supply of campions to cut open and sleep inside of

• Options
    Junpei wrote: »

Thinking of moving?

Horsham is in one of the garden counties of the South East, it's fairly near the southern coast, about 30 minutes from Brighton, Also happens to only be about 30 minutes from London if you are on the train. I've been through it a bunch of times, it's not a bad place.

Ah! There we go, thank you! :)

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    Squall wrote: »
    no tap water or bottled water??

you'd better hope it's raining when you want some tea

i am ON TOP of this

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    The Boston Tea Party was just Americans who didn't know how to make tea.

"THROW THE WHOLE BOX IN THERE?"
    "YEAH WHATEVER"
    "I DONT THINK THAT WAS ENOUGH"
    "ALL THE BOXES"

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular

Thinking of moving?

Ah! There we go, thank you! :)

Being a wandering peasant has it's benefits! If it's in the south east I've probably been there!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Also I've just ran out of Ceylon and Darjeeling tastes weird with lemon+honey WATTARWEGONNADOO!

Mayday on
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular

You are talking about flavour

• Options
    rfilyaw wrote: »

"YEAH WHATEVER"
    "ALL THE BOXES"

it was a prank by the brits that just backfired

"yeah you toss the whole crate in. wanna get as much tea as possible don't you? oh, and this is most important, don't forget to dress like a native. makes the tea taste better"

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    wanna get as much X as possible don't you?
    surefire way to trick an American

• Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular

It is always raining here. Thus, never a problem.

I know the South was in drought but they do things funny down there.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    touché

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular

You are talking about flavour

Yes, delicious ameobas and tannin. Mmmmm

• Options

It is always raining here. Thus, never a problem.

I know the South was in drought but they do things funny down there.

Where abouts are you, CB, if you don't mind my asking?

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    the boston tea party was the beginning of long american tradition of just being fucking cool

when have the english dressed up like stuff and thrown stuff in harbors, huh?

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »

"YEAH WHATEVER"
    "ALL THE BOXES"

SOON WE WILL BE ABLE TO DRINK THE HARBOR THINK OF HOW MUCH TIME THIS WILL SAVE

• Options

Thinking of moving?

Being 30 minutes from london just made this sound way cooler.

• Options
  • Options
    tumblr_m2y43nVdwp1qc45nxo1_400.png

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.