As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade/The Bench bench

gambloracegamblorace Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
I'm interested in people's thoughts on whether the guys should create a Penny Arcade-themed bench for purchase in the store. I think it would be an interesting thing to have for one's house. I'm not great at painting, so the thought of trying to do-it-yourself as a tribute is terrifying to me especially since I would want it to come out, you know, good... I realize it would probably be a big undertaking, but a bench in Penny Arcade regalia would look great as an addition to my new place, I think, and what better guys than the ones who started the entire comic on a bench and Mike Krahulik with his great designs?

gamblorace on

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Gabe and Tycho do not read the forums and this is probably a suggestion best made by e-mail or in person at PAX.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.