As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]y Back

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Pony says:
    did you know, thom and i made aaron swear not to buy you a strap on
    we made him swear
    Cass says:
    WHAT
    Pony says:
    you can't be trusted with that power, cass

THOM IS THIS TRUE

Yes. You simply couldn't handle that power Cass. You are not ready.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

HE IS GOING TO BUY ME ONE AND I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM SUCK TI

DEAL W/ IT

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Met a cute girl at a party yesterday. Had a blast talking with her. Got her number before I left. She even walked me out. Gave her a kiss on the cheek

Texted her today to setup a date. She's not interested.

Fuck I hate it when that happens.

Focus on the bolded parts, guy.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    cass im not saying you are proving their point, but...

sig.gif
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    that might be the one thing that I really don't want to know

if cass fucking choco with a strap on

I think that would be it. I've known you both a long time and read a lot of posts and that right there would be it.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Pony says:
    did you know, thom and i made aaron swear not to buy you a strap on
    we made him swear
    Cass says:
    WHAT
    Pony says:
    you can't be trusted with that power, cass

THOM IS THIS TRUE

Yes. You simply couldn't handle that power Cass. You are not ready.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

HE IS GOING TO BUY ME ONE AND I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM SUCK TI

DEAL W/ IT

Cass, you are demanding that he violate his word as a bro. Sufficient proof that you are not ready for the power that comes with a dong.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I wouldn't worry about it man

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

I think that would be it. I've known you both a long time and read a lot of posts and that right there would be it.

I'm not fucking Aaron up the butt are you kidding me?

What if he LIKES IT? What if it becomes ALL HE LIKES? What if all he wants is buttplay, constantly?

I'm not risking opening that pandora's bx.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Met a cute girl at a party yesterday. Had a blast talking with her. Got her number before I left. She even walked me out. Gave her a kiss on the cheek

I guess I should. I mean, I went to the party worried that I'd be bored all night because I didn't know anyone, instead I had a blast with a cute girl... hell, just spending a fun evening with someone I didn't know before (and her friends) is a big deal for me, I never used to be able to do that.

Still, I don't understand why she doesn't want to see me again, and it bugs the fuck out of me.

sig.gif
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

What if he LIKES IT? What if it becomes ALL HE LIKES? What if all he wants is buttplay, constantly?

What if you like it? At the bottom of pandora's box lies hope

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Again...you can't handle the power.

• Options

oh okay we're fine then

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited April 2012

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    witch doctor is p rad!

all of the skills are so goth

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    oh hey syndalis I'm Vari#1998 in diablo 3, when the servers come back up I'll probably play a bit. at least add me I assume it will stick for retail.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

I guess I should. I mean, I went to the party worried that I'd be bored all night because I didn't know anyone, instead I had a blast with a cute girl... hell, just spending a fun evening with someone I didn't know before (and her friends) is a big deal for me, I never used to be able to do that.

Still, I don't understand why she doesn't want to see me again, and it bugs the fuck out of me.

When I can manage the "met a cute girl" part I will get to work investigating that issue.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    witch doctor is p rad!

That was so much fun.

We are going to crash the PA vent server next time, bro.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    or I just tried to add you through realid so you can just accept that. did it through sc2 but obv it's universal

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    witch doctor is p rad!

That was so much fun.

We are going to crash the PA vent server next time, bro.

that spider throwing skill was so awesome

i hope one of the upgrades gives you more spiders

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I don't think I like comedies about complete jackasses who never get what is coming to them. That is more of a tragedy than a comedy.

Couscous on
  • Options
    oh hey syndalis I'm Vari#1998 in diablo 3, when the servers come back up I'll probably play a bit. at least add me I assume it will stick for retail.

Will do - I'll accept your invite after game of thrones (after 10pm) if you are down to play some.

I have a couple level 9s, but will be willing to take another character up from the beginning depending on what you want to do.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    huh, the real id friend thing isn't going through on sc2 right now. a shame because there are way way more people on there than when I first did it.

oh well.

I actually played with a friend from high school that I haven't seen in years today. made me love realid instead of not-minding it. was really nice!

• Options

Will do - I'll accept your invite after game of thrones (after 10pm) if you are down to play some.

I have a couple level 9s, but will be willing to take another character up from the beginning depending on what you want to do.

cool, I'll probably be playing a new one once it all goes up so possibly I'll be at level 9, if not we can start from scratch.

• Options

cool, I'll probably be playing a new one once it all goes up so possibly I'll be at level 9, if not we can start from scratch.

Gooey started with his character at 1 and mine at 5 or 6, and we were the same level by lvl 8... it balances fairly well. I'll hop in with whatever you have at that point.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    ah perfect. what do you want to play? I am just exploring whatever now so I don't wanna choose the same thing. I already played a monk to max.

• Options
    ah perfect. what do you want to play? I am just exploring whatever now so I don't wanna choose the same thing. I already played a monk to max.

the third skill you get with witch doctor lets you throw jars of spiders at your enemies

like, there are 20 little spiders on the screen crawling around killing everything. it's awesome.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

the third skill you get with witch doctor lets you throw jars of spiders at your enemies

like, there are 20 little spiders on the screen crawling around killing everything. it's awesome.

This sounds like a nightmare.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Adding folks for D3 can't be done without the servers working and logging into the beta, right?

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Does anyone know how to deal with RS errors? I might have to go upstairs to get my book for this....

• Options
    alright I'm not sure if my realid invites went through or not haha, there may just be no notification. I'll find out soon I guess.

yeah carrot, I'm doing it through sc2 since realid is across all the games but for d3 specifically you need to be able to log in I believe.

• Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

Any of ten million random reasons you have no control over. Concentrate on what went well instead, because if you make a habit of socializing well with cute interesting girls you meet, you win.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I still have my Troll Adept from a game we were going to do at some point. He was kind of broken in the hand to hand department if I remember right. If anyone wants him.

I just remember that basically if my troll physically attacked someone and hit them? They died.

The way our GM described the very first attack I landed was someting close to this:

"Ok the gang member who has been kicking you in the face with the knife boot knife? Well they tried to kick you again but this time you caught their leg. Then you snapped it off mid thigh... and jammed the shattered end of their leg into their skull.

As the gang member lays there on the floor, severed leg weirdly sticking out of the side of their head and twitching, you look around. All combat has stopped. Everyone in the room is staring in your direction. First in horror at the quivering remnants laying on the floor then at you with a mixture of revulsion and fear. This includes members of your team.

You consider their expressions for a moment before wiping some of the blood off of your face and inquiring in an exasperated tone "What?"

At which point everyone who wasn't in our group ran away. Annoyingly this included the NPC decker we'd hired. Word about the incident spread which caused issues for awhile (wannabe tough guys hunting my troll down, NPCs not wanting to work with us etc). I had to explicitly describe every attack he was making after that or our GM would find a way to turn the ridiculous damage he dealt into a detriment whenever he could.

• Options
    Elf that is the best handling of a overpowered character ever. Kudos to your GM.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    bVOcH.png

Ballin' mountain retreat.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    What texture mod do you use, Sarksus?

EDIT: And whereabouts are you building?

Nova_C on
  • Options
    Cass, can I borrow you on Vent?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Nova_C wrote: »

I switched from Dokucraft to John Smith because it gives an earthier and warmer feel.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

EDIT: And whereabouts are you building?

I'm not building on DK's server! It's a singleplayer creative server 'cuz I don't want to gather resources anymore.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I thought it looked familiar. I'm using John Smith, too.

And what? Man, I would get so bored of creative if I could just add mats to do whatever.

It's too bad, really. DK's server has been so quiet lately. Riemann was trying to get on last night but after about a million login attempts I think he might have given up. :P

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Oh my god, RS errors are not in here. I'm going to kill my teaaccherrrr.

• Options
    Mim wrote: »
    Oh my god, RS errors are not in here. I'm going to kill my teaaccherrrr.

The google says it is something about random symbols and correcting for them.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.