As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]y Back

OrganichuOrganichu poopspeesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited April 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
j_timberlake1_300_400.jpg

wiki, king of the tautology, says:
Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing

once, in this world, we had sexy things. they were everywhere! yasmine bleeth, before cocaine collapsed her septum. kenny rogers' hair. fighter jets. then the 90s came, people started being lame, and sexiness left the realm. justin brought it back. then he started making movies, like what the fuck.

220px-Futuresex.jpg

so please, justin. more of this. stop fucking around. we need you.

Organichu on

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    all my posts are actually love letters to justin timberlake

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    all my posts are actually love letters to justin timberlake

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    He's a funny guy, I like to see him on my visual screens behaving in a manner unlike his own for my amusement

As for sexy he's okay in my book

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    dude justin timberlake is a good actor

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i like justin timberlake's movies. i like his songs more. i deserve more of his music. i'm entitled to it.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    once i watched the video for sexy back and it is amazingly filthy

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't listen to justin timberlake

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i like justin timberlake's movies. i like his songs more. i deserve more of his music. i'm entitled to it.

I saw him in "Friends with Benefits" and all I remember is Mila Kunis' butt.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    2:24 left until work's done.

I haven't had a call in .... a while. Like, an hour.

So bored.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    So tomorrow I'm doing a trip to learn about surströmming.

I may regret this.
    In 1981, a German landlord evicted a tenant without notice after the tenant spread surströmming brine in the apartment building's staircase. In the subsequent trial, the court ruled that the termination was justified when the defendant's (i.e., the landlord's) party demonstrated their case by opening a can inside the courtroom. The court concluded that it "had convinced itself that the disgusting smell of the fish brine far exceeded the degree that fellow tenants in the building could be expected to tolerate."

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The Guardian
    wrote:
    As many as 100,000 women in Britain have undergone female genital mutilations (FGM) with medics in the UK offering to carry out the illegal procedure on girls as young as 10, it has been reported.

Leitner on
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Let's do a chat cover of Little Boxes!

meem

I have more updates

pm me. i am about to do some stats homework

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i am disappointed chu

every time i do a chat about bjj or mma or god forbid a specific fighter

i get called a gay jock

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    i am disappointed chu

i get called a gay jock

This should bring you right back

6a00d8341c562c53ef01348663cb54970c-320wi

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    i am disappointed chu

i get called a gay jock

It's not our fault you enjoy sweaty dick punching

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    i am disappointed chu

i get called a gay jock

but this is your personal hero!
    besides, doing an OP about JT isn't going to get you called a homosexual?
    c'mon chu
    don't deny yourself
    you were
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

I want to cry about this semester.

Mim wrote: »

I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

18 credit hours of grad classes is slightly insane.

u7stthr17eud.png

I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

I really just want to cry because I'm lazy :P I wish I had been able to turn the lazy attribute off, but alas.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Winky Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle hate each other because everyone hates Blood Eagle because before, they were a part of the Imperial military which attempted to reclaim the splintered human colonies that left the Empire. They ended up going native and becoming a tribe.

Also yeah there have been wars and truces and shit.

I really just want to cry because I'm lazy :P I wish I had been able to turn the lazy attribute off, but alas.

I was hoping it would be like 18 hours of undergrad. Which I did all the time no problem. I love being lazy. Grad school does not let me be lazy. STUPID LAKE OF LAZY TIME!

u7stthr17eud.png
    hey, folks who like the dresden files RPG

new game starting up in CF

I was hoping it would be like 18 hours of undergrad. Which I did all the time no problem. I love being lazy. Grad school does not let me be lazy. STUPID LAKE OF LAZY TIME!

I actually hate being lazy. I think it's my worst quality as it has gotten me in trouble enough times. I've even talked to a therapist about it.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Gooey and I rocked through a little over half of the D3 beta.

the Co Op is pretty sweet.

There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. I'm trying to change that fact by altering my daily routine in little bits.

Like, I can be pretty bad about keeping my place clean, but what I've started doing is little bits at lunch. I get a 60 min lunch break. Walking to and from home takes about 25 min + 5 - 10 min to eat a small lunch leaves 20 - 25 min to do some cleaning. So I've started washing dishes every day and wiping down my kitchen every other day. I've added in vacuuming and sweeping to that schedule as of today. Fitting dusting in is next.

I dunno if the bathroom will get added as I usually do that in one go and 20 min is a bit tight to wash the shower, sink and toilet.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Hmm I imagine there will be, but perhaps it's not supported in the beta.

Psn:wazukki

I so prefer voice comms over typing, especially when I'm playing with PA [chat]ters.

I'll play some co-op D3 with you guys tonight! We can use the PA vent server, yes?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m2w9zlom141rswuxxo1_500.jpg

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Pretty sure. I just need to install Vent - I haven't needed it in over a year

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Also, I am NOT playing Any Diablo from 9 to 10 - that's Game of Thrones time.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Nova_C wrote: »

I so prefer voice comms over typing, especially when I'm playing with PA [chat]ters.

I'll play some co-op D3 with you guys tonight! We can use the PA vent server, yes?

Ooh, I could go for this, though isn't the content available in the beta pretty restricted? How do we do co-op?

Nova_C wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. I'm trying to change that fact by altering my daily routine in little bits.

Like, I can be pretty bad about keeping my place clean, but what I've started doing is little bits at lunch. I get a 60 min lunch break. Walking to and from home takes about 25 min + 5 - 10 min to eat a small lunch leaves 20 - 25 min to do some cleaning. So I've started washing dishes every day and wiping down my kitchen every other day. I've added in vacuuming and sweeping to that schedule as of today. Fitting dusting in is next.

I dunno if the bathroom will get added as I usually do that in one go and 20 min is a bit tight to wash the shower, sink and toilet.

I try to do all my cleaning on Sunday. This has fallen by the way side since the end of the semester has been approaching. Which is odd because I normally clean a lot to avoid doing school work.

Like, I spent a day organizing my entire room and cleaning it. Mopped, vacuumed my bed, cleaned my closet, re-arranged my books according to size. Organized my dressed based on the type of clothing they were (shirt, jeans, skirts, undies, socks). It was awesome.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Where is Jacobkosh? I need to strangle him.

edited April 2012
    I've only played a bit with Narwhal. I think I'm level 6 or 7 or something.

My Demon Hunter has a machine gun!

Well, a bow with a rapid fire skill that is like 10 rounds per second or something. :P

Also, one handed crossbow? Yes, please!

Friend NovaC#1218!

EDIT: I'll be home in a couple hours. Give me half an hour to eat and then I'll be ready to play.

Nova_C on
    Tav wrote: »
    tumblr_m2w9zlom141rswuxxo1_500.jpg

Dude. All this time I thought it was "Come here rude, rude boy. Can you get it up?"

This discussion has been closed.