As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]!

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Open relationship.

Trap.

No, she's cisgendered.

I wouldn't mind dating a trap, though.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i think i could handle a trap

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i have kind of a headache but it's bearable and i'm giving my liver a break :|

wuss. pound the shit out of that organ.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    I'm good at orgasms, last hitting and drinking.

Really, what else does a man need to do with his life.

How would you rate your burlyness on a scale of 1 to Brawny Paper Towels Mascot?

I told Chu and Skippy I, quote, "used to work out a lot" and they laughed at me. So. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Don't worry Castle, I'm in no position to mock. I'm pretty sure if I tried to grow a mustache the school board would relocate the bus stop outside my house.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i think that album cover is too ugly for people to detect the irony and feel complicit and give a little chuckle

it's through the looking glass

the ironic bad taste is so powerful that it's bad taste to even attempt ironic bad taste at that level

it is the co-terminus of the authentic and the ironic

you might as well put a pair of plastic-rimmed glasses with a bullet hole through them on the cover

No, see I'm not saying that it's album art. I'd rather release music on simple stamped white label vinyl.

I'm saying for the video projection that goes on during the show. I've started programing my music with Max, which is a GUI programming language that can turn MIDI into a much more flexible and expressive language. So lets say I sweep a filter. I can use that filter sweep to also map its range onto a set of images, and "sweep" through those images on a projection. I can also live host a website and fuck up the script and bring down the website with the command of a synthesizer.

It's all about creating a complete suffocation of media. I sort of existential, semi-nihilistic, gesamkunstwerk.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    i have kind of a headache but it's bearable and i'm giving my liver a break :|

wuss. pound the shit out of that organ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    however, shitty web art has already popped up on a few album covers these last few years. MIA's most recent album springs to mind

MIA-Album_blog.jpg

fucking brilliant

my personal fave, though is

tr-264915.jpg

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    also, this is omar-s studio

fucking love it

omar_s1.JPG

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Open relationship.

Trap.

No, she's cisgendered.

But...they're traps.

• Options
    Louie C.K. wrote:
    That’s just me saying something terrible just because it makes me laugh that it upsets you, that’s all that is. I’m not gonna fuck a kid. I wouldn’t do that…[beat]…maybe a dead kid. Who are you hurting? He’s dead! Who are you hurting? I’m not saying I would kill a kid and fuck him, I’m saying that if I found a dead kid in a field, and it wasn’t raining, I might take a shot, I don’t know.

<3 Louie C.K.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    They're taking back the word. High-five to anyone else who went to that transgender panel at pax east!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Podly wrote: »
    also, this is omar-s studio

fucking love it

omar_s1.JPG

I like the cables coming out of the ceiling.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Open relationship.

Trap.

No, she's cisgendered.

A friend of mine starts her surgery on the 18th. She's really excited.

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    They're taking back the word. High-five to anyone else who went to that transgender panel at pax east!

I want to take back a word.

I think "landowner" needs to be taken back for the white man. Traditionally, it was our word, then all these other people stole it from us.

White men really need to take back "landowner".

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I'm taking back homeowner.

By pronouncing it the way it should be pronounced, with 'meow' in the middle.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Man, I piss people off.

• Options
    Man, I piss people off.

ooo.

Would you like to join our organization?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Man, I piss people off.

Damn you Cass!

• Options
    Goddamit, Cass, watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSZwhI4HOHE

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so cute

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    awwwwwww

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    If I had to pick my favourite 3 seconds on youtube, this would definitely be a contender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    how well would an organization of people who piss other people off get along?

• Options
    I'm trembling, fearing that EM is writing some response that will eviscerate me.

But really he's probably just drinking whiskey and reading about fighting games.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    So, I'm three eps into The Walking Dead and Jesus Christ.
    Wifebeaters (The literal kind, not the shirt) just ..... man, I can't stand that shit, even on a television show. Give me some zombies mutilating people. That's cool. A guy smacking around his wife? I really, really don't want to watch that shit.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    BRB

doing this to my cat

2012-04-09-826voice.gif

• Options

Nova_C wrote: »
    If I had to pick my favourite 3 seconds on youtube, this would definitely be a contender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpH4R6SkNA

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Senjutsu wrote: »

I'd say the Catholic Church is a good test case.

• Options

It'd focus on an Us vs. Them mentality.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpH4R6SkNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I'm personally taking back the word "summer"

using it exclusively as a verb from here on out

had enough of you john the baptist worshipers

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I'm trembling, fearing that EM is writing some response that will eviscerate me.

But really he's probably just drinking whiskey and reading about fighting games.

GET OUT OF MY HEEEEAAAD

nah you're only half right, i'm reading about strategies for programming pathfinding on a basic two-dimensional plain using graphs

but the whiskey is poured from a fucking crystal decanter because i am a baller

• Options
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular

It'd focus on an Us vs. Them mentality.

you guys should probably sit down and define those terms first

we'll wait

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Internet help!

My internet crapped out last week, and the ISP replaced my old modem with a new router, currently configured for 802.11n signals.

My computer's wireless adaptor is a Linksys WUSB54GC compact adaptor, reportedly designed for 802.11b/g signals.

The signal has been pretty strong most of the time, four bars, but the internet speed randomly plummets where it takes ages to load a wikipedia page. Could this just be my wireless adaptor, or is it something deeper?

• Options

this is my favourite youtube video in terms of hilarity per unit of time

• Options
    Are you able to wire up your computer to see if eliminating the wireless eliminates the problem?

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

This discussion has been closed.