As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Prime] Cookie Brigade Panel at Prime 2012 - Content and Panelists Wanted

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Do you have a great story about the Cookie Brigade? Have you been involved with the brigade in the past? Have any 'insider tips' that you'd like the PAX community to know about? We want to hear from you!

There will be a Cookie Brigade panel at this year's PAX with information about the Brigade, what we do, how it all works, stories and anything else we come up with that makes great content. The panel has been Officially-Unofficially blessed by the Great-One-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-Here (seriously, don't do it), and we're excited about getting a chance to share some of our experiences with the rest of the AMAZING PAX community who's supported the Brigade and Childs Play for so many years.

If you want to participate, reply here, send me a PM, or a more candid discussion is available on the Cookie Brigade Website.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
LexiconGrrl on

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Some of the ideas that have come up so far are:

- Having cookies at the panel (of course!)
    - The differences between the Brigade experience at East and at Prime
    - The history of Brigade leaders - like @VThornheart, and @Hypatia.
    - How the logistics work with the bakers, distributors and liasions
    - Jamie had a great idea of getting some of the bakers to talk about quantities of ingredients used in baking!

Looking for more ideas! And more participants!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.