As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D'aww [chat]

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I can't stand the taste of tea or coffee. Soda's about the only caffeine source I can stomach, but I've decided to cut back because I drink it in really unhealthy amounts. I'd buy some caffeine pills or something, but honestly it's not like this is heroin withdrawal. It'll be over soon enough, I'm just bitching because it hurts now and because I like bitching.
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I haven't had soda in 48 hour and I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and my head is going to explode. They really need detox centers for this shit. Somebody please kill me. :(

You could of had a non-soda caffeinated drink like tea or coffee without sweetener. Just saying.

That no corn condition is what kills me every Passover. I can honestly do without most other things for a week, but so many foods use it as a sweetener now that you have to ingredients lawyer just about everything. It's awful.

Passover requires no corn? Huh, didn't know that.

have some coffee or tea. they can add so many flavors to either that you can find something you like in a very short amount of time.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Yeah, tea comes in so many flavors you will find one that doesn't taste like tea but with caffeine.

Maybe try Chai or Green Tea. Very different from your standard black tea.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    I can't stand the taste of tea or coffee. Soda's about the only caffeine source I can stomach, but I've decided to cut back because I drink it in really unhealthy amounts. I'd buy some caffeine pills or something, but honestly it's not like this is heroin withdrawal. It'll be over soon enough, I'm just bitching because it hurts now and because I like bitching.
    I haven't had soda in 48 hour and I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and my head is going to explode. They really need detox centers for this shit. Somebody please kill me. :(

You could of had a non-soda caffeinated drink like tea or coffee without sweetener. Just saying.

That no corn condition is what kills me every Passover. I can honestly do without most other things for a week, but so many foods use it as a sweetener now that you have to ingredients lawyer just about everything. It's awful.

Corn (in the sense we use the word in America meaning maize) is native to the New World and so was about two thousand years late for inclusion in that part of the Tanakh.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    After purchasing an iphone I got some gas for my car, noticed a beer&wine store next door, went in and...

Today was an expensive day. :P

Glenfiddich you better be as good as I remember.

Caveman Paws on

Corn (in the sense we use the word in America meaning maize) is native to the New World and so was about two thousand years late for inclusion in that part of the Tanakh.

I think it is a decent argument that the Jews need to open our form of Ijtihad. I really should know the Hebrew word for that. I only know the Islamic word for it though. I am such a bad Jew.

u7stthr17eud.png
    After purchasing an iphone I got some gas for my car, noticed a beer&wine store next door, went in and...

Oooh, I like Glenfiddich.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited April 2012

Oooh, I like Glenfiddich.

Me too.

In other news: I am a light weight. Enjoy the next few hours as I slip from "Smooth Operator" to "prop him up so he doesn't choke to death on his own vomit."

Caveman Paws on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

did you buy online or in person

if in person, use the iphone box as a condom

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Hmm. Firefox RSS favicons now indicate have-you-been-here status instead of the favicon, which did essentially the same thing, albeit with no indication as such. Not sure whether I like the change.

aRkpc.gif
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Speaking of no corn syrup for passover..
    I found mexi-pepsi in my supermarket the other day. Dear lord was it sweet. Sweeter than throwback pepsi.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
    Organichu wrote: »

did you buy online or in person

if in person, use the iphone box as a condom

I phoned up a call center and got -$50 off the price of the phone so it worked out pretty well.

I will dress my chihuahua in the box and take a pic for [chat] first thing (in the next 3-5 business days).

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I just got sidetracked reading the history of corn.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Holy shit was today a good day.

Yay for me.

yGxvf.png

Yay for me.

Mazel Tov!

• MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

Yay for me.

Yeah? Well congratulations then.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't know what you're on about

today was awful

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Today was alright. Not too bad, not too great.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    today was pretty cool

elendil, do you want to gtalk

My standards for days are pretty low really.

But still, great day.

The only thing that would make it better would be to read something cool from my ginormous book collection.

yGxvf.png
    Elendil wrote: »
    i don't know what you're on about

today was awful

Really? Well condolences then.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Fuck that today was awesome

I mean, if nothing else, it's Friday

Today was meh. I got some work done this morning, wasn't able to concentrate. Finally started getting the headache and nausea that are signs of a migraine for me. And realized why over the last two days I have been feeling like ass.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Going to go to bed tonight dreaming about NBA playoff basketball as it starts tomorrow afternoon. Literal hoop dreams.

I'm going to sip whiskey and try very hard not to purchase more than $20 worth of digital comics.

Living the dream!

Alright, so I'm watching Top Gear, and James just offered a group of women "gentleman's relish", and I have to say, I have absolutely never gotten an enthusiastic response to that particular question.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    It's 8:30 on a Friday night and I'm still at work.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Also because of this I have to get up early tomorrow to finish work I should of finished today but have been too sick to do it.

So actually today kind of sucked.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hey folks!

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    It's 8:30 on a Friday night and I'm still at work.
    I just got home from class and I'm already in pajamas

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Also because of this I have to get up early tomorrow to finish work I should of finished today but have been too sick to do it.

That's what you get for not being a dumbwit like me.

yGxvf.png

o_O A migraine?

u7stthr17eud.png

o_O A migraine?

Yeah FUCK you and your witchcraft. Anything that happens to you and your science is punishment from the god of justice.

yGxvf.png

o_O A migraine?

Yeah FUCK you and your witchcraft. Anything that happens to you and your science is punishment from the god of justice.

Judge Dredd?

o_O A migraine?

But science is why I am functional and not in a ball in my room at the moment.

u7stthr17eud.png

o_O A migraine?

But science is why I am functional and not in a ball in my room at the moment.

Seeking solace in your satanic rites might seem good now, but god's punishment will be swift.

yGxvf.png
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I just translated 20,000 words of poorly-written Japanese psychological research in a week, interspersed with a little light teaching work, heavy emotional abuse from my mother-in-law, and general family stuff.

I am fuuuuccckeddddddddddddddd now.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    i need to stop looking at the internet

3rd time wandering away from penny arcade has spoiled game of thrones for me siiiiigh

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    this is what my evening looks like

62596_1693050131409_1392450150_31544569_883125722_n.jpg

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    guys, I'm way too handsome to spend Firday night by myself. But my text messaging has not yielded anything.

Darn it.

Psn:wazukki
    edited April 2012
    this is what my evening looks like
    62596_1693050131409_1392450150_31544569_883125722_n.jpg
    glenfiddich-12-year-old.jpg
    +
    the-all-new-ultimate-spider-man-20110505034014559-000.jpg

Caveman Paws on
This discussion has been closed.