Options

[Transformers] Bay4mers dooms humanity in 2014.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i'm thankful smokescreen did not die in the movie but also more than a bit sad wheeljack died in his place

Pfft that was just one of Wheeljack's helper drones he created in his likenes.

You can't convince me otherwise.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    i'm thankful smokescreen did not die in the movie but also more than a bit sad wheeljack died in his place

Pfft that was just one of Wheeljack's helper drones he created in his likeness.

You can't convince me otherwise.

Well, he showed up in some of the Japanese transformer shows that came after the movie with no explanation of his not-being-dead.

So, you're probably right?

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    As for me, I will go to my grave secure in the knowledge that nobody on that shuttle died, and what we saw was just a grislier montage of the same kind non-"fatal" dissasemblies/deactivations we've seen hundreds of times before or since. It's like the folksy Autobot of your choice always says, if they don't turn gray, they'll be fine in a day.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    heroic nonsense, all of it

the good news is that the actual best transformer did in fact survive his death
    starscreaaaaaaam

• Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    I watched most of the first season recently

oh my god everyone in the show is SO DUMB

Optimus: "GIVE ME YOUR JET PACK! I'LL GET THEM"
    *gets shot immediately, accomplishes nothing*

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you seen any of season three? you need to see Webworld.

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    143999 wrote: »
    As for me, I will go to my grave secure in the knowledge that nobody on that shuttle died, and what we saw was just a grislier montage of the same kind non-"fatal" dissasemblies/deactivations we've seen hundreds of times before or since. It's like the folksy Autobot of your choice always says, if they don't turn gray, they'll be fine in a day.

what about the giant space mausoleum filled with their corpses

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    Not yet, workin' my way there.

I need to download the whole series and make little video clips of all the dumb/funny stuff that happens

Like when Ravage tackles Chip and his wheelchair through a window and into a car outside

ohhh my god

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    heroic nonsense, all of it

the good news is that the actual best transformer did in fact survive his death
    starscreaaaaaaam

Speaking of which, someone help me remember. After the best episode of Beast Wars ever, did Starscream's spark go back through the transwarp whosit and back to its "current" day, or did it stick around in the past? I really hope it's the latter.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Yukira wrote: »
    Vehicon, stupid Swift Key.

I scored my Vehicon at HEB too oddly enough. I can finally see why everyone says his legs are amazing. Just wish his arms were as good. Still the best alt mode though.

Yeah, I've found some rather hard to find Transformers at HEB. It amuses me.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    someone who saw tonight's Prime, let me know what happened re:starscream

so I can grudgingly express being okay with it or else rail against an episode I haven't watched

• Options
    i wish starscream and megatron had their own sitcom

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    BugBoy wrote: »
    someone who saw tonight's Prime, let me know what happened re:starscream

so I can grudgingly express being okay with it or else rail against an episode I haven't watched
    he's back as a decepticon, between that and dreadwing finding out his brother was turned into a zombie and trapped in another dimension, dreadwing went on the bow of the nemesis and screamed in the rain

• Options
    I am okay with this

• Options
    is... is Prime good? I just found out about this.

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Fallout wrote: »

Oh, here we go.

Opinions vary.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular

prime has moments of brilliance swimming in a sea of mediocrity.

• Options
    the first season is on netflix, if you have it

watch a few episodes and decide for yourself

• Options
    fuck it, can't be worse than beast machines

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    I want

the generations line to shift to cyberverse commander kinda scale, with the occasional deluxe for big guys like grimlock and leaders for trypticon/omega supreme

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
  • Options

you'd be surprised

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

yes, it can

• Options
    wh-

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I want

the generations line to shift to cyberverse commander kinda scale, with the occasional deluxe for big guys like grimlock and leaders for trypticon/omega supreme

not only would this be rad, this would save hasbro money

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    most of Beast Machines' crimes were in comparison to Beast Wars

if you'd never seen Beast Wars, Beast Machines still had David Kaye, Gary Chalke, and Scott McNeil being great at least

well, aside from the utter stupidity of Noble and Botanica

• Options
    dude, I was out once I saw rattrap's dumbfuck wheel legs design

xcomsig.png
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I want

not only would this be rad, this would save hasbro money

That would save me money as well.

• Options
    Give them a minute, deluxes will be down to cyberverse commander size soon enough.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    guys

guys

i

love

josh

burcham
    mtmte_sketchcvr_smokes_color_by_dcjosh-d5igtln.jpg

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    only if they were the size of and had really solid transformations like Breacher

Breacher is so awesome

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    breacher continues to be the awesomest

I have never found a transformer with an altmode cooler than breacher's

• Options
    man what are you talking about breacher is pretty okay but his transformation is also rather fiddly

also those clipped on arm panels, ugh

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    breacher is better than pretty okay

he is an amphibious tank

that is the most badass

• Options
    he's no hubcap

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    True, but who is? Aside from Scrounge.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I like Breacher more than Hubcap

yeah

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    143999 wrote: »

what about the giant space mausoleum filled with their corpses

Obviously a quintesson manufacturing facility. Note that the Autobots were surprised to find it, and as soon as they did, the quintesson failsafe mechanism activated and attempted to pilot it into a nearby star.

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    So FoC Combaticons, my impressions
    Onslaught - vehicle mode is barely game accurate, robot mode is a bit better, has kinda weird ratcheted hip and elbow joints, he's ok
    Brawl - vehicle mode is pretty accurate, robot mode looks good too but the tank turret on his back is heavy and he wants to fall backwards a lot and his feet the flip out are super loose and don't stabilize at all
    Swindle - vehicle mode looks about right, transformation is really simple, robot mode proportions are weird, wish his legs compacted down, also if you look at him from the back it's just naked
    Vortex - vehicle mode is pretty good, best transformation, robot mode is solid, I'd say the best of the bunch
    Blast Off - not here yet : (

Waiting for BO before even trying to make Bruticus, but I have a feeling that's how they'll stay, their individual forms are each a little lacking

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.