Options

[Transformers] Bay4mers dooms humanity in 2014.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    came across the Fall of Cybertron Shockwave while I was out and about today and I couldn't resist grabbing it.
    Pretty neat fig, mine has some paint issues one the bottom of his feet unfortunately, which also happens to be the muzzle of the front gun in vehicle mode, but it's nothing major.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Also, about the new episode
    Why... did you shoot Dreadwing?

he's been an awesome lackey. Starscream has been poop from a butt since day one. Shoot HIM instead.

I mean, Starscream is probably the most animated character in the show, but it makes complete sense to scrap him after everyhthing he's done.

Dreadwing can't let him live, so le thim scrap the fucker and put that snotball's disruptions to rest.

Instead, he shoots Dreadwing, for disobeying ONE order.

Yet he allows Starscream to get away with having done that a million fucking times.

God dammit.
    Dreadwing's a great character, such a pity he's dead now. But I like Prime's Starscream, too.
    Starscream has definitely become a pretty fun character in this series.

Especially in Patch, my god I laughed so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3eDp1ZKWU

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Don't suppose anyone's interested in anything from my big damn lot of 2007 movie figures (plus ROTF legends Devastator and Animated Prowl) before I throw the whole thing on eBay?

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I finished War for Cybertron today, and it was pretty nifty.

That is all.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    yay!

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    143999 wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone's interested in anything from my big damn lot of 2007 movie figures (plus ROTF legends Devastator and Animated Prowl) before I throw the whole thing on eBay?

Wait, hold on. Some 07 Movie figures are actually worth a good bit these days. You might want to do separate listings for some of them, depending on what you have.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Jazz makes a cameo in 30 Rock alongside Don Cheadle

it was funny.

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Schide wrote: »

Wait, hold on. Some 07 Movie figures are actually worth a good bit these days. You might want to do separate listings for some of them, depending on what you have.

Yeeeeeeeeeah, I just checked, and not the ones I have. I may luck out and make a little bit off legends Devastator, but I won't be even getting retail for the rest. Not a big market out there for a loose, instruction-less deluxe Bumblebee or voyager Optimus Prime. And I might as well just throw poor Jazz away.

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular

That is all.

I loved it.
    But, was I the only one a little disappointed in some of the Grimlock sequences? The whole thing was a bit unwieldy.
    The Jazz/Cliffjumper bits were exquisite though, same as all the Combaticon parts.

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    war for cybertron, not fall of cybertron, dayspring

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Oh, right. Reading comprehension!
    Still, both games were great

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Galvatron arrived today. He's at the foot of Unicron, holding the Matrix. I need to find a tiny chain for him.

Springer is all I need now. That exists in Classics form.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options

it was funny.

What, they had a toy on the set?

• Options
    No, they had a car with a Voiceover.

But they said it was Jazz.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    On a scale of 1 to Cool Yo Jets how smooooooth was this voice over?

• Options
    Id give it a 5

Somewhat smooth

• Options
    Hmmm. Acceptable, but barely.

• Options
  • Options
    50 bucks

• Options
    Yeah, it's not the price so much as the distribution. Sometimes I really don't understand how it's decided which market sees new relases first.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    I think I found the eBay reseller that's been plaguing my town's new release stock for years now. I'm torn between ranting and trying to see if he'll cut me a deal on a few pieces of Energon Bruticus.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    I think I found the eBay reseller that's been plaguing my town's new release stock for years now. I'm torn between ranting and trying to see if he'll cut me a deal on a few pieces of Energon Bruticus.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

• Options
    I dunno, on one hand I feel like I might be being too quick to judge. Most of his pieces are opened and used, he doesn't seem to have many high-demand items currently listed, and

But on the other hand, who has four Energon Barricades just lying around? Those weren't all for you, buddy.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Dayspring wrote: »

That is all.

I loved it.
    But, was I the only one a little disappointed in some of the Grimlock sequences? The whole thing was a bit unwieldy.
    The Jazz/Cliffjumper bits were exquisite though, same as all the Combaticon parts.

You're not alone there, I feel like Grimlock's sequence was a little too straightforward. Move from room to room killing things.

Optimus, Cliffjumper, and Jazz were probably the strongest sections of the game, in my opinion.

I actually liked the Combaticon parts too, but they felt really short.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

it was funny.

I loved how they said "Jazz, the black Transformer"

• Options
    oh so Blaster's suddenly white now

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i'm thankful smokescreen did not die in the movie but also more than a bit sad wheeljack died in his place

Pfft that was just one of Wheeljack's helper drones he created in his likeness.

You can't convince me otherwise.

Well, he showed up in some of the Japanese transformer shows that came after the movie with no explanation of his not-being-dead.

So, you're probably right?

Wheeljack lives.

In other news, my favorite part of the latest episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xNf3l9q9E

"OH, GEE! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!"

Also: Do video embeds not work here any more? I have to click them to open them on YouTube to see any now...

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    No, they don't.

A significant number of youtube videos on any given page was causing heavy lag and screwing with people's browsers, so they disabled embedding. Everyone hates it, though, so they're probably going to fix up the forums so we can get embedding back.

Goatmon on

• Options
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    The other thing that makes me want to see someone give Cullen better material for Optimus in Prime is that he's clearly very fond of the character. (Why wouldn't he be? Probably his most popular, based partly on his brother whose advice helped him get the part, etc.)

• Options
    Personally, give me more Cullen as Eeyore .

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Cullen as Shephard
    Cullen as the Geico Gecko
    Cullen as Link

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Cullen as all the Avengers.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    No, they don't.

A significant number of youtube videos on any given page was causing heavy lag and screwing with people's browsers, so they disabled embedding. Everyone hates it, though, so they're probably going to fix up the forums so we can get embedding back.

Ah, okay. Thanks for that, I was worried something might be wrong on my end.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Just opened Vehicon.

Vehicon is fucking amazing.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    No, they don't.

I like it

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Personally, give me more Cullen as Eeyore .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Jtt2BVMLU

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Oh my God.

OH MY GOD!

IKknkhU.gif
This discussion has been closed.