As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Forum Badges

15678911»

• JamieODJamieOD Registered User regular
    Very nice badge. Thank you all kindly.

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Thank you one and all for helping me design the badges for PAX Prime 2012 and showing so much enthusiasm for them. I can now reveal that the theme for PAX East 2013 Forum Badges will be *drum roll* TPS Reports! Yes the infamous TPS reports that are spoken about in Office Space are to make their presence felt at PAX East 2013. So I ask you, did you even read the memo about TPS reports?

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    I did, I just forgot.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • kemikalkemikal Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    Thank you one and all for helping me design the badges for PAX Prime 2012 and showing so much enthusiasm for them. I can now reveal that the theme for PAX East 2013 Forum Badges will be *drum roll* TPS Reports! Yes the infamous TPS reports that are spoken about in Office Space are to make their presence felt at PAX East 2012. So I ask you, did you even read the memo about TPS reports?

I think you meant PAX East 2013. ;)

Thank you for designing the Prime 2012 badge! I look forward to seeing what you do with this next one for East.

Assassin's Ball, Prime '13: @CowboyVerse
    TWDT '13: Hufflepuff OotP
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    kemikal wrote: »
    kropotkin wrote: »
    Thank you one and all for helping me design the badges for PAX Prime 2012 and showing so much enthusiasm for them. I can now reveal that the theme for PAX East 2013 Forum Badges will be *drum roll* TPS Reports! Yes the infamous TPS reports that are spoken about in Office Space are to make their presence felt at PAX East 2012. So I ask you, did you even read the memo about TPS reports?

I think you meant PAX East 2013. ;)

Thank you for designing the Prime 2012 badge! I look forward to seeing what you do with this next one for East.

Oops! I blame jet-lag for that hiccup.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

This discussion has been closed.