As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sean Bean was impaled in the making of this [CHAT]

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Okay the book of mormon (the musical) is fantastic

why did i never listen to this

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    you don't know how long i've been waiting for an excuse to post just that as a response to something, arch, thanks brah

I think it's delightful that you've been waiting to do that.

Just sitting with the link. Ready to paste it. Waiting for the moment to arrive.

It's an entertaining mental image.

Beads of sweat forming on his brow, Rent licks his lips in anticipation. "Will Arch talk about Mormons? Will Arch say he's annoyed by them? I've been waiting so long to post this link, I'm going to explode!"

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Holy crap, Nvidia is doing something awesome

"The Geforce Experience"

GeForce Experience, works by comparing your system config and game to a cloud superbrain that cooks up optimal settings for you.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Arch wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lCYqn2jcs

You watch now.

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

see, this is why i've been waiting so long for the chance to post just that

listen to you and me (but mostly me), it's my favorite song in the bunch

two by two is also baller

Rent on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Nobody here is fluent in Indonesian, are they?

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    Gosling wrote: »

Derka Derka?

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Gosling wrote: »

Buy your own damn lady boy prostitutes!

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    piccolo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    are you a yoshi

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Guys, guys

The apartment is 4.2 miles away.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    tyrannus wrote: »
    are you a yoshi

I <3 how they properly articulate Goku's stupidity.

"Gohan seems to be really worked up about something. I hope Piccolo has a talk with him."

• GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Okay, in that case here's a clip that needs no translation. The club I'm working on is PSMS Medan of Indonesia.

I can't decide whether these fences are more similar to a neighborhood baseball backstop of a NASCAR catch fence (the thing that keeps the cars from flying into the stands). What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6RGD67a5U&amp;feature=related

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    oh are we talking about anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsqDLFQNVrY

I don't think there were any piccolos or yoshis in my animes but they had some exploding heads and stuff so

rRwz9.gif
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    News from St Pete, Florida:

cat

Lh96QHG.png
    News from St Pete, Florida:

cat

That cat is bold AND daring.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I could murder some god-damned doritos right now

rRwz9.gif
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i'm not much of a dorito guy. my two favorite dry party snacks are like, sun chips and also cheesy popcorn.

Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I could murder some god-damned doritos right now

oh shit i have doritos

fuck this paper, I need to sort out my thoughts

doritos and xbox time

the problem with this paper is I know too much about wasps, and there is a strict page limit, and i need to be more concise

Organichu wrote: »
    i'm not much of a dorito guy. my two favorite dry party snacks are like, sun chips and also cheesy popcorn.

they have like hamburger and pepperoni pizza and enchilada flavors and my dark secret is that I kind of enjoy all of those

rRwz9.gif
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    My favorite part about that story is that the fire department wasted time and money saving this cat.

Like, it got up there just fine wit the bag on its head.

Lh96QHG.png
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Hunh, put me down for a "like" on the ME3 ending.

Though
    someone read a bit too much Revelation Space. And for god's fucking sake, Renegade Shepard got lots of his people killed and saw a crew's worth of people liquify in front of him, one kid dying was not going to be his big fucking PTSD moment.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    the problem with this paper is I know too much about wasps, and there is a strict page limit, and i need to be more concise

Interestingly, I have the opposite problem with my current paper.

the trick is to begin with a strong but concise lede

My Paper,
    by Arch, age 20something

Wasps. What up now, bitches?

[rest of paper]

rRwz9.gif
    My Paper

By Gosling

AAAAAAAAAA WASP KILL IT KILL IT SOMEONE COME AND KILL THE WASP I HATE BEES KILL THE BEE EEEEEEEEEEK

The End.

?

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i am depressed :c

i am depressed :c

I'm sorry, Cass.

rRwz9.gif
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Nerd IM'd me "did you hear what happened to Elendil's cat?"

To be clear: anyone who posts a picture of their cat or dog in chat is not allowed to ever have anything bad happen to said animal. I just can't handle that.

Also, can someone explain to me how Comcast--which is an ISP--has such a horrifically buggy website?

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Skippy linked the best DBZ video in lol but I dunno if anyone is ready for it.

It's on him to deliver if he wants. @skippydumptruck

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    nice sig when i was banned, jake, that shit amused me

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerd IM'd me "did you hear what happened to Elendil's cat?"

To be clear: anyone who posts a picture of their cat or dog in chat is not allowed to ever have anything bad happen to said animal. I just can't handle that.

:(

dunno what happened but don't want to know.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, can someone explain to me how Comcast--which is an ISP--has such a horrifically buggy website?

To save money because lighting their cigars with any denomination less that $100 is just uncivilized.

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Despite losing 20 pounds

i actually feel more bloated and obese than usual today

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Trent!

He is an awesome kitty! If I ever go to Australia, I will visit him!

And, I guess, maybe you, too, evilbob. Whatever.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Jesus christ my brothers are having some business related argument again.

Dude, I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever but this girl sounds like a total fucking ditz. How can she have the nerve to tell you that you're more important than any boyfriend, then goes on to date and fuck other guys? This is an "Are you fucking kidding me moment. By doing what she's doing, she is taking your invested emotions with irreverance. She's basically spitting in your face and telling you to like it, then when you say, I've had enough, she makes it seem like you're the bad guy. I'm sorry, but that is not the sign of a good friend. If she truly wanted to be your friend, at the very least she would care enough not to rub all this boyfriend shit in your face. If she cared even more about you, she would have enough decency to cut your relationship off completely, because she would realize that any time you talk to her is torture for you because of how much you like her. In my oppinion, she's just using you as an emotional sponge.

She wants to trust you and feel safe with you, but she doesn't want your dick inside of her ass/vagina/mouth. Which is total bullshit. She's a selfish bitch, who wants to have her cake and eat it too. You tell her, "Look, I don't want to waste my time investing my emotion into a woman who will never bear fruit with me (metaphore for babies)" Tell her you've had enough. Tell her you don't want to meet the guy that's gonna be fucking the girl he knows less about than you. If she says that's not fair, ask he if it's fair to use you as an emotional sponge? You get all the baggage with none of the pussy. Fuck that dude.

Fuck her. Drop her. Drop her. Fuck her dude. I'm sorry I got so wound up, but this kind of bullshit really pisses me off. You deserve better than her, even if she's nice to talk to, underneath she's still a bitch and a whore. Find a nice girl who doesn't only want you, but wants you exclusively. One who waited for you and hasn't even fucked anyone before you because she respected you enough not to fuck around before she even knew you. Dude. FUCK THAT WHORE. She's a disrespectful, ignorant, slut. If you can, cut her out of your life COMPLETELY.

THE INTERNET, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Jesus christ my brothers are having some business related argument again.

Do they own a business together or something?

This discussion has been closed.