Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

1356762

Posts

  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    !Sign me up
    Dark Helmet

    steam_sig.png

  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    I can't resist playing in this.
    !signup
    Butscratch'A

    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    8 more spots to fill!

    Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It may be a bit tough, but I think it's doable. I think a lot of people are wrapped up in the edinburgh and PHA/LLA, so that may be pulling some from your potential player list.

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Only that many and you want to start it on Monday, I don't think it will be an issue.

    I just feel bad for anyone wanting to run their game around the 15th.

  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I would probably be one of those people who would say sign up on the 14th and then completely forgot about the phalla a day in.

    PSN SeGaTai
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

    Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

    Theme often helps a lot, so its not unreasonable. But make sure you know which roles you are willing to cut if it comes down to it.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, I have an ordered list of roles to cut and the threshold to cut them at. :)

    ObiFett on
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    hurry up and be sunday already!

    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    hurry up and be sunday already!

    You're not the boss of TIME, sith scum!

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

    Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

    Theme often helps a lot, so its not unreasonable. But make sure you know which roles you are willing to cut if it comes down to it.
    Yeah, if you think these signups are slow, assuran's going to have more problems, following you with the same theme

    steam_sig.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    There are people that wont be playing D3.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Spoit wrote: »
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

    Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

    Theme often helps a lot, so its not unreasonable. But make sure you know which roles you are willing to cut if it comes down to it.
    Yeah, if you think these signups are slow, assuran's going to have more problems, following you with the same theme

    He'll be fine, I think. Mine is very Force-user based. His is more all-encompassing Star Wars, which I think will appeal to more people.

    Plus, PHA/LLA will be winding down by then so people should be coming back after that.

    ObiFett on
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I will not be one of them.

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »
    There are people that wont be playing D3.

    Hahahaha ha ha

    Well, you guys can have your own phalla! With Blackjack... and hookers!

    Retaba on
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    There are people that wont be playing D3.

    l3lASPHEMOUS!!


    HAH

  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    oh what the hell, !signup

    Loane Starr

  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    I didn't notice Kias's signup before, but that just makes it all the better.

  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    I will not be playing Diablo III, which is good cause my mini is probably going to be starting right around then. :(

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Yeah, not playing D3, since I didn't play D2 and only played about a level of D1. So, yeah.

  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    Next we're going to be talking about how people in here didn't play KOTOR...what is this place coming to?

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'll be playing Diablo III. I have quite some treasure there in my Horadric Cube.



    steam_sig.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    KOTOR was the best.

    never played diablo.

    Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    KOTOR didn't save games for me when the xbox was turned off. It was weird.



    steam_sig.png
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    I played KotOR and loved it. Don't put words in my mouth REG. :P

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    There are people that wont be playing D3.

    I found the Diablo series to be pretty "meh."
    I guess I came to it too late to be overly impressed.
    Oh well.

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I played KotOR and loved it. Don't put words in my mouth REG. :P

    Cayrus

    YOU SUNNOVA..! :P

  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I had literally every file for KOTOR and KOTOR2 get corrupted and break until I bought KOTOR for a second time over steam and completed it.

    I loved it so much that I kept playing an RPG that would habitually destroy hours of gameplay.

    Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    I have an advisory committee meeting on the afternoon of the 15th so I'm pretty sure immediately after I'm done that I'm going to fall into a D3-induced coma.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I

    I didn't play KOTOR. I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    I have an advisory committee meeting on the afternoon of the 15th so I'm pretty sure immediately after I'm done that I'm going to fall into a D3-induced coma.

    With it being the middle of the month, I can get half-days at work :)

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote: »

    I didn't play KOTOR. I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.
    Matev wrote: »
    I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.
    Matev wrote: »
    I didn't enjoy Bioware games
    Matev wrote: »
    didn't enjoy games

  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    sign up

    Niav

    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs. The last was Jade Empire and I tried to get into everything and all the text just burned me out after awhile and you couldnt choose good or evil so much as pick one path and stick to it so you can maximize technique learning and the combat was just mashing A a bunch and somtimes hitting B.

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    As if you needed an excuse, Jdarksun.

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs.
    You just keep giving me excuses to destroy you.
    I hate your kid.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs. The last was Jade Empire and I tried to get into everything and all the text just burned me out after awhile and you couldnt choose good or evil so much as pick one path and stick to it so you can maximize technique learning and the combat was just mashing A a bunch and somtimes hitting B.

    To be fair, Jade Empire is probably their weakest RPG. Its still better than most of the other RPGs out there at the time, imo.

    And "the last", was definitely not Jade Empire. They've made tons of RPGs since then.

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    The last one I played.

    Sorry my brain goes faster than my fingers :S

  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs.
    You just keep giving me excuses to destroy you.
    I hate your kid.
    Oh no you didn't

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    The last one I played.

    Sorry my brain goes faster than my fingers :S

    ah, that makes more sense. I figured you couldn't be that out of touch in the video game world.

    You should try their more recent RPGs with all the voice acting (no reading) and choices. Mass Effect is amazing.

Sign In or Register to comment.