As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• Options
    mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    I heard Infidel is the pretty prettiest Jedi of all....

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Only because of lucky die rolls. I had all of the butterfly jewel hair clips for my beard, but he had the rings and necklaces

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    TheRoadVirus

I dislike killing someone for surviving a day 1 bandwagon (advil evidenced last phalla) but I prefer it to killing off a known villager.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Vote close is when?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Vote close is when?

Three hours

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    jdarksun

not cool.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    @jdarksun

That Dave Fella meditated last night.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    TheRoadVirus

I dislike being able to lynch people when I'm immune to the vote.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Man, what a long two days. I think I'm caught up.

I don't believe Planet is lying to me and I told him where I was going, so that part checks out okay.

Honestly, I have to put a vote down, but I have no idea who is really a scary, evil guy. I guess I'll go with !TRV for now, but I'll keep an eye on things to see what else occurs.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    TRV for a solid lead.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Now WAIT JUST A MINUTE!
    I think there's been a huge misunderstanding here.
    And if you give me a day or two, I can explains it.

tucker-and-dale-vs-evil.jpg

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    TheRoadVirus because these things need to be put down early, otherwise they never fucking die.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    No, really :( My master considers me "valueless"

I am in a box in the rain on the side of the flying car lanes.

:( I'm hurt padawan, really really hurt. After I bought you an ice cream and everything.

On a more serious note, with a game with this much discussion and noise it would be very easy for the mafia to stay quiet and keep their heads down behind the scenes. I am worried about corvidae, Reg Rysk, That Dave Fella and Malkor who seem to have been very quiet to me. It could be that when they are posting is when I'm away due to time differences. As with yesterday I'm not ready to jump on a TRV bandwagon, for similar reasons, his play seems to be consistent. But hey nothing is stopping that train right now.

I'm going to go with corvidae today.

• Options
    l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    [bold]Corvidae[/bold] hoping to break the tie!

• Options
    [bold]Corvidae[/bold] hoping to break the tie!

Tee hee BBCode fail :P

It's
    [b]stuff stuff[/b]

Steam profile
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i'm keeping relatively quiet, cause i'm a padawan, and i don't have much to add except for following orders.

i've voiced my suspicions adequately. TRV has been quite shady, and escaped day 1.

• Options
    corvidae wrote: »
    i'm keeping relatively quiet, cause i'm a padawan, and i don't have much to add except for following orders.

i've voiced my suspicions adequately. TRV has been quite shady, and escaped day 1.

There's lots to talk about

Steam profile
  • Options
    But I've got nothing to be shady about.
    I'm a Jedi, like a large (probably?) majority of the folks here
    I have the same powers as most all of the knights, with maybe the exception of akimbo, was it?
    I have nothing to hide, and have hidden nothing!

• Options
    @kime, can you lightsaber me a slice of cake?
    Also what is your opinion on house elves? Should they be granted freedom?
    Do you support the rebellion? Or... the possibility of a rebellion?

• Options
    @kime, can you lightsaber me a slice of cake?
    Also what is your opinion on house elves? Should they be granted freedom?
    Do you support the rebellion? Or... the possibility of a rebellion?

Freeeedooooom!

Steam profile
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    corvidae since I'm so lost with all the chatter.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »

You havent voiced your suspicions in any substantive way, you've repeated your vote three times (in capital letters, persuasive!). Not only have you not contributed anything to thethe discussion, you have in fact actively discouraged the village from analyzing and discussing the planetary control results.

• Options
    to everyone who voted for me, and those who didn't also, I guess:

Is there anything you want to ask me, or anything I can do to convince you to not kill me? I do SO enjoy being alive!
    I promise full honesty, and open-bookedness. And a vigorous handshake

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Hmm, that's quite a few votes for corvid. I'll switch if it doesn't lead to my death.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    well, yeah. but i don't have access to the info the council has to contribute to the number-crunching of the planetary missions.
    i also, as a padawan, don't have the ability to meditate or whatever and gain info that way.

i supported reg day 1 onto nal hutta, and i'm pretty sure trv+cayrus were in that strike force.
    trv had sent some weird pms in the chain. seemed super shady.

i was also quite drunk this a.m. when i posted, super weird voting patterns are kinda typical of me.

i have no clue what the current vote count is without magic box, and i can't use blarn's spreadsheets.

i'll die green.

• Options
    edited May 2012

Is there anything you want to ask me, or anything I can do to convince you to not kill me? I do SO enjoy being alive!

If you are special in any unique way, you should be talking to AkimboLegs. I mean, you should anyways, but particularly if you are special.

Edit: The reasoning for you is weak, which means, unfortunately, you are kind of trapped. There's no logic to refute because there's no strong logic that is attacking you. Your only real chance is not to directly defend yourself, but to show how someone else is a better target.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    what's the call on taking out @corvidae instead?

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus

I dunno, I think it's kind of awesome. Anyway, the boat on TRV has long set sail, and a serious counterwagon would probably just cause this whole thing to start tomorrow.

TRV

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Do we have anything resembling a decent vote count here?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

If you are special in any unique way, you should be talking to AkimboLegs. I mean, you should anyways, but particularly if you are special.

Edit: The reasoning for you is weak, which means, unfortunately, you are kind of trapped. There's no logic to refute because there's no strong logic that is attacking you. Your only real chance is not to directly defend yourself, but to show how someone else is a better target.

Exactly, yelling and causing a fuss just makes everyone more suspicious. They think you have something to hide TRV. Which you just might well, we'll find out soon.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Grunts Ghosts for the im confused vote on a late bandwagon.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Thankfully, I am not a special, so the village won't lose much with my death but another vote on their side.
    The person I found most suspicious is on the council, so I'm kinda hosed on that one. Not sure what exactly Matev did last night, but maybe tomorrow someone can look into it

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus

I dislike killing someone for surviving a day 1 bandwagon (advil evidenced last phalla) but I prefer it to killing off a known villager.

You mean the day one bandwagon on someone completely random? I'm much more disposed to killing off bandwagon-saved targets later in the game than someone picked on day 1.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    derp Grunts Ghosts

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    What about @cayrus?

I heard that he really likes it when people talk about him.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Matev wrote: »

Exactly, yelling and causing a fuss just makes everyone more suspicious. They think you have something to hide TRV. Which you just might well, we'll find out soon.

It's not even so far as making people more suspicious, but when the consensus is "eh, no one is a good target today..." you aren't going to get very far by saying "but I'm not a good target!" We already know that.

Steam profile
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    warban wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus

I dunno, I think it's kind of awesome. Anyway, the boat on TRV has long set sail, and a serious counterwagon would probably just cause this whole thing to start tomorrow.

TRV

So your implicit argument is that regardless of whether TRV is mafia, we should vote him out anyway just to be done with it so he stops being floated as a candidate every day?

Wow, if TRV gets voted out and actually is mafia it will be luckier for the village than we deserve. This is totes dumb.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    The Anon said that too.

I have always thought that is a spectacularly weak argument.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Don't get your hopes up, Gaslight :lol:

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    TVR in a sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase