As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Checked last minute to make sure I sent in my pm, and realized I missed a saber post.
    It's good analysis peccavi, but you're missing an important point: there were only 4 with knights and we know where each of them were night 1: tatooine, alderaan, nal hutta and bothawui. We also know where each of those knights said they were: 2 on bothawui, 1 on nalhutta, and one who didn't report as on a planet. The only way to get fondue to where it needs to be is through Sith apprentices canceling their masters.

How does a padawan cancelling their knight lead to a different result than a knight not going where they said?

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    He's dead Jim.

I've been mentally debating back-and-forth whether kime is mafia or a village special with the way that warban is threatening and unthreatening kime with death, since if warban wasn't doing such I'd say kime was mafia for sure.

Then I realized that there's no reason warban should know any specials. Welp.

Oh. I want to reply to this..... Kime is no village special. He and infidel played their, "Unblockable Vigs can't be real banter" And I still don't buy it. Council regulations prohibits me from killing Kime myself. But this game I still don't trust him.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    He's dead Jim.

I've been mentally debating back-and-forth whether kime is mafia or a village special with the way that warban is threatening and unthreatening kime with death, since if warban wasn't doing such I'd say kime was mafia for sure.

Oh. I want to reply to this..... Kime is no village special. He and infidel played their, "Unblockable Vigs can't be real banter" And I still don't buy it. Council regulations prohibits me from killing Kime myself. But this game I still don't trust him.

Look, I'm the evilest of evil people, no arguments there. I will conquer your lands and destroy everything you love, etc. etc. Sith-y stuff etc.

But really, can you give me a little bit of respect, please? Just a little? Do you honestly thing that Infidel and I, two people that I would like to think are at least a little bit decent at being mafia, would plan an exchange secretly and then play it out by script in the main thread?

I mean, really? That hurts

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    I will go with Assuran

But I want Peccavi to die, so if the vote drastically changes, I will go to you, Peccavi. The Assuran vote is a vote of faith that, if you die village and Assuran doesn't die, I'll remember :)

Well yes, I would hope that if malkor and I die village tonight, you would kill the person left standing.

Oh hey, just realized i was working off of the wrong day 1 list. Guess I'll do 5 minutes more of analysis before i die and go to sleep.

• Options
    l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    I am in agreement with Saber's estimation of Peccavi

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    I will go with Assuran

But I want Peccavi to die, so if the vote drastically changes, I will go to you, Peccavi. The Assuran vote is a vote of faith that, if you die village and Assuran doesn't die, I'll remember :)

Well yes, I would hope that if malkor and I die village tonight, you would kill the person left standing.

Oh hey, just realized i was working off of the wrong day 1 list. Guess I'll do 5 minutes more of analysis before i die and go to sleep.

As long as you die, :twisted:

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Oh fuck, now I feel stupid.

Among Malkor, Jabmonkey, and Assuran, there are two liars.

Stupid incomplete list that I was working off of earlier because I couldn't find the spreadsheet.

• Options
    My money's still on Assuran, because that post I quoted earlier is ridiculously mafia.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Yeah, definitely Assuran of the two. There's no way a mafia voted for Peccavi every day of her life, people.

• Options
    He's dead Jim.

Look, I'm the evilest of evil people, no arguments there. I will conquer your lands and destroy everything you love, etc. etc. Sith-y stuff etc.

But really, can you give me a little bit of respect, please? Just a little? Do you honestly thing that Infidel and I, two people that I would like to think are at least a little bit decent at being mafia, would plan an exchange secretly and then play it out by script in the main thread?

I mean, really? That hurts

Oh. But It's so much fun thinking I'm right even if I'm so very very wrong.

I'll be honest I'm not saying I think it was completely scripted It's more of something else.

I do think though there are a few key points about infidels in-game behaviour which might be able to tell if he talking to other Mafia players publicly.

I am more than likely going to be wrong in my own thoughts, but I do know finding out your real alignment will test my infidel-post-game-theory.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Peccavi's been piled on rather nicely, which sates my personal lust for his blood.

[color=redKime[/color], because I'm downright shocked no one has killed him yet.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Yeah, definitely Assuran of the two. There's no way a mafia voted for Peccavi every day of her life, people.

!Assuran

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Oh, Rawkking is still alive.

Among malkor, Assuran, jabmonkey, and rawkking there are two liars.

This is why I'm going to bed.

• Options
    Oh the Force's sake...!

Kime

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons...

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Oh, Rawkking is still alive.

Among malkor, Assuran, jabmonkey, and rawkking there are two liars.

This is why I'm going to bed.

smiley_moustache.gif

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Vote closes in a little under an hour

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I was sorely tempted to vote for Peccavi just for posting that Eurovision video, but Assuran has seemed more suspicious between the two.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Okay, now the movement towards assuran is starting to concern me somewhat.

What's the votes at?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I have it as 13 for Peccavi to 6 for Assuran.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oh, no worries then

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Vote closed.

Narration is gonna take a little longer than usual.

It's a doozie.

• Options
    Sounds like lots of dead council members.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    That or a lot of planet changes with a smattering of varied death and destruction.

• Options
    So I had trouble falling asleep, and just wanted to say great work, you guys sure did a great job at following the mafia in voting out a villager. Wonderful aim, saber! (And people following a brand new Phalla-er, rather than doing some Goddamn independent thought).

• Options
    Maybe my action wasn't unjustified after all....

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Peccavi I'm sure they will let you out of stasis after this is all over.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    So I had trouble falling asleep, and just wanted to say great work, you guys sure did a great job at following the mafia in voting out a villager. Wonderful aim, saber! (And people following a brand new Phalla-er, rather than doing some Goddamn independent thought).

Don't bash Saber, new though he may be, for stepping up to do the work when nobody else (including you or I) is much inclined to take on the heavy lifting. He made a good call last night, and the case against you was not insubstantial. If you turn out to be village, that's unfortunate, but shit happens, it's nobody's fault.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular

The village would have to survive.

They won't.

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »

They won't.

This is an odd time and way to reveal.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

They won't.

Sith much?

• Options
    I know something you don't know.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    It's totally possible Peccavi. Like I said, tonight wasn't a confirmed village network kill, just a high probability.

Though this brand new phalla-er has already gotten three Sith. Hopefully a few more on the way tonight.

• Options
    I know something you don't know.

Your going to take it to the grave at this rate.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Basically just waiting on narration to vote for Assuran at this point.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    /the village should have listened to Saber and SNT

(edit: Kindy douchy of me, so I edited. Don't hold it against me).

Assuran on
  • Options
    I missed the evil memo. Why did Assuran just reveal?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Becuase he's about to get a seat on the council.

• Options
    That only saves him from the vote if it happens. Hubris has been the undoing of many an evil man.

• Options
    JABMonkeyJABMonkey Cincinnati, OHRegistered User regular
    Becuase he's about to get a seat on the council.

. . .ugh