As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [chat] Unlike Any Other

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    god i was walking with aaron and we passed a lady in a tight sweater dress that ended on her upper thighs in big sungglases and high heels

uuunnggghhh she was so pretty

see if you were a man you'd have to deal with that .gif Ludious posted right at that moment

and it's annoying

aaron didn't even notice her

i think he's a homosexual

Yes he did.

:)

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Your vagina overruling your brain means you ate a pint of ice cream and watched the Notebook.

Your penis overruling your brain means that you seriously considered, and possibly followed through with, fucking a tub of country crock margarine while watching suckerpunch

Your penis and my penis apparently have different impulses.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Your vagina overruling your brain means you ate a pint of ice cream and watched the Notebook.

Your penis overruling your brain means that you seriously considered, and possibly followed through with, fucking a tub of country crock margarine while watching suckerpunch

don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

I guess you don't get the urge to slap it between two philly cheese steaks either do you

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i can't remember ever doing anything stupid because of a lady

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke
    don't type the fat joke

did it for you
    did it for you
    did it for you

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i tend to die a lot still

but i am okay with that because i am usually #2 or #3 in score so

also i have like zero gear which doesn't help

919UOwT.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    god i was walking with aaron and we passed a lady in a tight sweater dress that ended on her upper thighs in big sungglases and high heels

see if you were a man you'd have to deal with that .gif Ludious posted right at that moment

and it's annoying

Or he was practicing checking her out without you noticing. A useful skill for a man.

no cause when we passed and she was out of earshot i was like

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

and he obliviously asked 'what girl, why are you biting your lip'

he gay

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Kinda tempted to go looking for a Romney iphone wallpaper, but I fear where that search might take me.

I tried to find a picture of Obama with the caption" It's math" and the most retarded shit came up as a result.

I think America needs to let England take over for a little while until it gets back on track.

*Looks at England* Alright bad idea. Canada it is then.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

The first one has never happened.

I have seriously considered, and then actually followed through with, masturbating with a nail buffer because "HEY, IT VIBRATES RIGHT?!"

Yeah, sorry, my vagina does not lead me to doing sappy things.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    BOUT TO FUCK THIS BISH

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Kinda tempted to go looking for a Romney iphone wallpaper, but I fear where that search might take me.

I tried to find a picture of Obama with the caption" It's math" and the most retarded shit came up as a result.

I think America needs to let England take over for a little while until it gets back on track.

Have you seen Canada lately?

All three of the good countries are going pretty crazy lately.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i tend to die a lot still

but i am okay with that because i am usually #2 or #3 in score so

also i have like zero gear which doesn't help

i hate having shitty gear. the best weapon i have is the phalanx or whatever, the okay pistol

• japanjapan Registered User regular

and it's annoying

Or he was practicing checking her out without you noticing. A useful skill for a man.

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

That's because that sounds like a trap question.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Mim wrote: »
    I have seriously considered, and then actually followed through with, masturbating with a nail buffer because "HEY, IT VIBRATES RIGHT?!"

You used the smooth end and not the rough end, right?

Then there's nothing weird about that.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

sometimes i don't notice ladies

i spend a lot of time in my brain

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

it was not

man i don't know why you guys think aaron would have to hide the fact that he thinks other girls are pretty from me

I INITIATED A THREESOME WITH HIM AND ANOTHER LADY

THAT LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

He may have been practicing trap avoidance. And if so he's pretty skilled.

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

What he says: "Nawww baby, I didn't see that girl. I only have eyes for you"

What he's thinking: keep smiling. maintain strong eye contact so she believes you

• PonyPony Registered User regular

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

FUCKING TOLD YOU

1279082592656.jpg

i always notice ladies

it is kind of problematic

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

ALWAYS say no.

I don't care if your girlfriend is bisexual and you've had threesomes with other girls.

ALWAYS SAY NO.

Have you seen Canada lately?

All three of the good countries are going pretty crazy lately.

I have a blind spot for Harper. Trauma that bad is beyond my minds ability to cope.

So what's wrong with Canada? It's not like we are uber conservative and looking to pump dat sweet shale oil all over the place if the price is right...

Where am I?

I DO NOT MAKE A DAT ASS FACE GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A BORROWED DICK

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

it was not

man i don't know why you guys think aaron would have to hide the fact that he thinks other girls are pretty from me

I INITIATED A THREESOME WITH HIM AND ANOTHER LADY

THAT LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED

Cass, sometimes guys practice it solely for the reason of staying in practice. I won't get yelled at for checking out another woman but that doesn't mean I won't take the opportunity to practice just to keep my skills up.

There was something weird when I noticed my clitoris was bleeding and some skin was missing. My first thought wasn't "OH SHIT I'M BLEEDING", it was "BUT I WAS SO CLOSE"

Just because we've both fucked another girl together doesn't mean she's comfortable thinking I'm scoping out other girls while we're on a date.

Aaron isn't capable of deception trust me

edited May 2012

There was something weird when I noticed my clitoris was bleeding and some skin was missing. My first thought wasn't "OH SHIT I'M BLEEDING", it was "BUT I WAS SO CLOSE"

Okay that's kind of bad.

I had an old acquaintance who thought machine dishwasher soap would be fun to masturbate with.

with similar results

Feral on

Okay that's kind of bad.

I had an old acquaintance who thought machine dishwasher soap would be fun to masturbate with.

with similar results

Yeah, 17 was a hell of a year.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Mim watch Avatar so I can bother you about it.

I need you to do this

Nah, after I finish Twin Peaks, I'm starting in on a re-watch of NANA.

Maybe over the summer.

As long as I can bother you sometime.

I'll watch Twin Peaks eventually too. NFI what NANA is.

NANA is flaaawwwlessssssss but yeah it's too depressing. Don't watch it.

Oh I got out of my "can't watch depressing things" phase.

yGxvf.png
    Just because we've both fucked another girl together doesn't mean she's comfortable thinking I'm scoping out other girls while we're on a date.

Oh for sure. Even if she is fine with it, you don't get caught doing it during a time where she is expecting your attention to be on her.

quick, heels or sneakers

edited May 2012
    one time i was talking to a lady and she asked if i noticed another lady and i was like no what lady

i was so nervous about talking to the first lady that it didn't even occur to me to look at another one

and why would i look anyway

i already have a lady to talk to

i can't talk to two ladies at the same time

Elendil on
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

e960a968c84b0d22a6e6b2c13486fb5d.png
    the difference in mass alone is substantial

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    who the fuck tries to masturbate with dishwasher soap

that is staggeringly poor reasoning

Aaron isn't capable of deception trust me

Or is he just fucking amazing at it.

and it's annoying

DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL???

he gay

ALWAYS say no.

I don't care if your girlfriend is bisexual and you've had threesomes with other girls.

ALWAYS SAY NO.

Exactly this. I hate the conversation that follows "Wow, she's sexy right?"

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Is ME3 multiplayer dependent on a character, or on your account? That is, I want to finish a final playthrough of ME1 and 2 before I start 3, but I should get in on the ME3 multiplayer. Can I do that and import my character later?

you people are dumb it's fun to check out ladies together

This discussion has been closed.