As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I've [CHAT] you for a thousand years, a thousand years

19495969798100»

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    We got plugs from some pretty big names on Twitter. A lot of people seemed to look at it, think it was funny, but then decide that they really didn't have much use for a coloring book. I do agree that if you got it out into the right markets it might sell well but it definitely didn't find much of an audience on Kickstarter.

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Kickstarter is pretty full of zombie stuff
    fwiw, I backed it and plugged it in other places, so I am bummed to see it didn't quite come in to the right amount.
    If the project does go forward somewhere else I would really really like to put in for it.

• bebarcebebarce Registered User regular
    So i'm trying to find some cool posters/wall art for my new office. Something geeky, but still fashionable or chic enough that it doesn't scream (I still believe I'm 11). Then I remembered, hey Olly Moss used to tool around here asking for opinions, maybe i'll check him out. Sure enough, yeah that's exactly what I was looking for! Alright...where to buy...fuck nothing is available on his site.

Short google search later....

3 poster set of Ollys (the star wars ones I wanted). Sale price 790 dollars!

Damn...when did everyone else get so famous / successful without me?

I keep meaning to place an order from here: fangamer.net/

Not sure if the posters fit what you're looking for though.

Big thanks to those of you who supported the Kickstarter BTW. I will let you know if it does end up finding another home somehow.

• bebarcebebarce Registered User regular

Instantly went from not finding anything to having too many options to choose from. Dear god this is some good stuff.

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    bebarce wrote: »

Instantly went from not finding anything to having too many options to choose from. Dear god this is some good stuff.

You could always buy something of mine :P
    http://society6.com/artist/wassermelone

you would be the first :P

Wassermelone on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Just finished a clean install of windows on my computer. The resulting performance increase is...inconceivable. Like, I can't believe this is my machine. It feels so different.

Also Pandora Radio is amazing and why didn't anyone tell me about it. ._.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Also Pandora Radio is amazing and why didn't anyone tell me about it. ._.

Everybody hates it because it used to be a lot better.

I will never be one of the cool kids.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    You're cool enough

• MolybdenumMolybdenum Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Siegfried wrote: »
    When I can't sleep I listen to an album. Some of my favorites include:

I have a sleep playlist; it tends to be useful for hotels, short-term different sleeping arrangements, etc. Basically you can do that with anything; the more nights in a row you fall asleep to x, the more likely you are to fall asleep on listening to x even if the circumstances are unfamiliar or uncomfortable.

Generally if I make it through the playlist and am still awake I give up and just read or chill until morning, but if sleeps must happen then I'll go do a few laps around the neighborhood or do some push-ups. The physical exertion helps my body realize how tired I am.

Dream job is basically disney imagineering or equivalent, be that private (consultancy) or another entertainment group (Lotte, Cedar Fair, Universal, etc.) doing themed entertainment design and planning.
    Somebody should pay me to just learn about everything, all the time.

I LOVE LEARNING SO MUCH

All of my learning gets in the way of my learning
    like how can I watch all these travel shows and documentaries I have backlogged while visiting museums and taking online courses and interning and reading books and sketching / taking pictures / cooking / writing every day and building models and doing research, not to mention trying to learn foreign languages bluuuh

Molybdenum on
    Steam: Cilantr0
    3DS: 0447-9966-6178
    You're cool enough

Aww~! <3

• MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    My brother bought Avengers on Blu Ray. I went to his home to take it before he could see it because I was the only human that did not watch Avengers at the theater so he was happy to loan it to me. "Don't scratch it", he said.

I get back from work and I find the Avengers movie became my daughter's new play thing and she dragged it across the floor for hours of fun. It seems I need to get my brother a new copy.

• NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    I will never be one of the cool kids.

Cool Kids are overrated.

Unless I'm one of them.

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    i thought blurays were unscratchable!

the more you know

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    WHEN WE HAVE NEW CHAT??!?!!?!?!!?

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    New chat yes please, thank you, yes please, thank you hello, yes please... darnit that Istanbul jargon has rubbed off on me, yes please, 20% discount yes please.

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    I believe that's Darren's job.

This discussion has been closed.