As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Are these things dishwasher safe? Or can you expect the paint to chip off during cycles?

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    kube00 wrote: »
    im planning to pick it up on friday at PAX at the Sheraton, will you have a sign or something so we know what to look for?
    EDIT: Reading Fail. I'll be loitering in the main lobby (not the lobby bar) by the fireplace and the front door. I'll have piles of stein boxes with me and should be fairly easy to spot.
    Imsorad wrote: »
    Are these things dishwasher safe? Or can you expect the paint to chip off during cycles?
    I'd stick with handwash, just to be on the safe side.

LexiconGrrl on
    Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • sanovahsanovah Nerd of the West San Diego, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Since im not sure how old the 20 in the title is. any left?

sanovah on
    sanovah wrote: »
    Since im not sure how old the 20 in the title is. any left?
    I just updated it this afternoon. Yes, there are about 20 left. :)

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Last I checked this I think it was too late, saw the title and have placed a pickup order now. :^:

OrokosPA.png
    Yeah, there was a second order.

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I think I mentioned it but I'll be picking up my three at the Sheraton game night. I'll also be buying you a round if that's at all possible.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
    I'll also be buying you a round if that's at all possible.

And I would gladly accept! We'll figure it out.

Cool will have to snag one after class. Also how many things do you organize? Cause I swear I see your name on all the fun not directly con stuffb I want/will do. May need to buy you a round too as thanks for making pax more awesome than it assuredly will already be

edited August 2012
    Cool will have to snag one after class. Also how many things do you organize? Cause I swear I see your name on all the fun not directly con stuffb I want/will do. May need to buy you a round too as thanks for making pax more awesome than it assuredly will already be

Awwww. 8->
    I see you're starting the "Pick up your stein and get Lexi Drunk" Event yourself.

LexiconGrrl on

Awwww. 8->
    I see you're starting the "Pick up your stein and get Lexi Drunk" Event yourself.

Is that what I'm doing? Well yay for starting my own event. Gonna be super sad though if they're sold out by the time I get home tonight. *crosses fingers*

• SecComSecCom Registered User regular
    I will order one, but not sure if they are still available. I'll be at board game night in any case so hopefully you guys have a couple left, they look amazing!

Lead Editor of http://fullnovazero.com We like to write about video games.
    SecCom wrote: »
    I will order one, but not sure if they are still available. I'll be at board game night in any case so hopefully you guys have a couple left, they look amazing!

They're still available. When the remaining stock gets this close to sold, the thread gets monitored and updated every couple hours.

SecCom
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    2 ordered and payed.
    These steins look awesome, @LexiconGrrl. I don't drink, but I'm always down for a classy piece of hardware (my regular drinking glasses are pilsner glasses).
    Looking forwarding to pick up Friday morning!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    edited August 2012
    WEWT. got home in time to get one!!! oh edit cause i didnt see it other than pickup or shipment. did we need to specify where we wanted to pick them up or are you just gonna have all of them all the time? I want/wanted at the board game night

sanovah on
    WEWT. got home in time to get one!!! oh edit cause i didnt see it other than pickup or shipment. did we need to specify where we wanted to pick them up or are you just gonna have all of them all the time? I want/wanted at the board game night

You don't need to specify where/when. Just show up at one of the pickups before PAX is over.

• Kindle79Kindle79 Registered User new member
    1 ordered/payed and looking forward to picking up on Thursday as per your schedule

Stein orders are closed because PAX IS SO NEAR. There are about half a dozen left that will be available for on-site purchase at PAX during the pickups.

PAAAAAXXXXX!!!

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Pickup tonight is at Cafe Mox?
    As in, attached to Card Kingdom?
    As in, just across the Ballard Bridge from my work (and kind of sort of on the way home)?

@LexiconGrrl I see 5-6, is that official? I get off at 5, so I could hop right over and grab my pair on the way home!

• phoophoo Registered User regular
    Woohoo! I got my stein and it is both gorgeous and sturdy. Thanks Lexi!

CS: Yes, that is the one.

edited August 2012
    Pickup tonight is at Cafe Mox?
    As in, attached to Card Kingdom?
    As in, just across the Ballard Bridge from my work (and kind of sort of on the way home)?

@LexiconGrrl I see 5-6, is that official? I get off at 5, so I could hop right over and grab my pair on the way home!

Yes, yes and yes. :)

And Yes.

LexiconGrrl on
    phoo wrote: »
    Woohoo! I got my stein and it is both gorgeous and sturdy. Thanks Lexi!

CS: Yes, that is the one.

Yay! See, that's what happens when you come to my house to drop off cookies: you gets your stein firsties. :)

• nil8rnil8r SeattleRegistered User regular
    My order arrived today (via shipping) and I can +1 to @Phoo's comment about quality and design. My fiancé was pleasantly surprised and delighted I was able to order these steins. Thanks @LexiconGrrl for all of your effort!!!!

--Mel

signature.png
    Thanks @LexiconGrrl for putting this together!
    I wish I could have stayed to hang out a bit at Mox, but dinner and life and whatnot. :/

I could really use a hand getting these unloaded today. If anybody has 15-20 minutes to help unload, I'll be in the Sheraton loading zone betwen 3:30 and 3:40 in a red PT cruiser with 300+ beer steins.

BY MYSELF. Guilt! Guilt!

(it works for my mother...)

• Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    I could really use a hand getting these unloaded today. If anybody has 15-20 minutes to help unload, I'll be in the Sheraton loading zone betwen 3:30 and 3:40 in a red PT cruiser with 300+ beer steins.

BY MYSELF. Guilt! Guilt!

(it works for my mother...)

Trade you labor for a stein. (That I've already paid for, of course. ^_~)

Gah! Traffic! Ran a little late today but steins are here and will be ready for handout around 5:00 :)

• goinuyashagogoinuyashago Seattle, wa, usaRegistered User regular
    how early will you be there on the 7-8 pick up? cause the gaming area closes at 6 and i plan on heading over there right after.

how early will you be there on the 7-8 pick up? cause the gaming area closes at 6 and i plan on heading over there right after.

I'll do my best to get there right at 7:00.

• goinuyashagogoinuyashago Seattle, wa, usaRegistered User regular

I'll do my best to get there right at 7:00.
    i hope to be the first one inline. girl in white t-shirt blue jeans. long brown hair.

• EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular
    Oh man this thing is sweet!! Thanks for being patient and helping me find my order!! Also those Yoshi cookies were delicious!!

• EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular
    Oh man this thing is sweet!! Thanks for being patient and helping me find my order!! Also those Yoshi cookies were delicious!!

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Got mine in the mail. I bought a second one as an Xmas present for a friend but couldn't wait to give it to him. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    I have steins! I'm at the parking lot by the main theater (Paramount). Sitting down in the bus cage :)

• AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Where are you? We are so confused!

East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
    So there are like 7 people wandering around looking for you around the paramount theatre and we can't find you :(

Aylaviere wrote: »
    So there are like 7 people wandering around looking for you around the paramount theatre and we can't find you :(

Many apologies - I was there until about 7:40 and then got called off for an urgent Cookie Brigade issue. Can meet up later tonight around 9:30 outside BYOC?

Well we've all dispersed and are probably doing our own thing (I'm definitely sleeping soon). We'll probably be back there tomorrow.

I'm in BYOC this weekend - if anyone wants to swing by during the day to pick up a stein, I'll probably be around.

• mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    Are you around at all tonight? Or should I just try to drop by tomorrow?

This discussion has been closed.