As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

• arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    I am in for one as long as the total price is around or under $20 with shipping or if I could pick it up =)

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    USPS Parcel Post: $5 (Local) to $10 (Cross Country) shipping plus $0.50 for box + approx $1 for packing materials. No Pkg tracking available. 1-2 Weeks delivery
    USPS Priority Mail Medium Box: $10.35 flat rate shipping, plus approx $1 for packing materials. Package tracking and delivery confirmation included. 1-3 days delivery.

I am fine with paying for USPS shipping. For us trying to carry glass items like this back on a plane.... bad juju.

Yeah, that's sorta my thing too... not sure I want to fly with glass unless it's packed really tightly in some serious padding.

Well, I could always pack it as if it were being shipped, but bring it to you instead. You could then put the packed box in your checked baggage. It would probably be okay, and you'd save on shipping.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'm totally fine with picking them up at PAX.

• DopeskiDopeski Registered User regular
    I would love one. Especially if I could pick it up at PAX.

• Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    Okay the steins sound like an awesome idea and Draklan and I would both be in for at least 1 stein each ... since we are in Canada and shipping is outrageous for there, and we don't fly in in time to make the pre dinner or tri-wizard will there be a way to meet up with you at / during PAX to get the steins ?

Sure thing. From the OP:
    7. Your stein can be shipped to you if you pay for shipping, or can be brought to PAX Prime and a couple of meetups scheduled for pickups.
    8. Steins can also be possibly picked up at Seattle area forumer events in July or August.

• shugaraeshugarae Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    In for 2... if it's the pint glass. Otherwise, I'll have to pass :( I have too many random shaped glasses in the cupboard already, taking up too much room.

Omeganaut class of '08. Fuck Peggle. Omeganaut class of '17 West. Fuck Rainbow Road.
    The Best in Terms of Pants on JCCC3
  • ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Man this is such an awesome idea! I am hoping this happens for East 2013 :D

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    Just for clarification: This is for the forums and not a specific coast event, correct? I am so thrilled that this is a real thing!

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2012
    Rast wrote: »
    Just for clarification: This is for the forums and not a specific coast event, correct? I am so thrilled that this is a real thing!

This is for the pax forumers, yes. I don' think there will be any prime/east specific markings.

zerzhul on
  • RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    Excellent. I am totally in for 1 or maybe 2. Gotta talk to some friends too... Thanks zerzhul!

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Rast wrote: »

This is for the pax forumers, yes. I don' think there will be any prime/east specific markings.

Except for the wrong year we're printing on the stickers, don't forget.

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I'll be in for a few as well - probably 1 or 2 if it's a stein, maybe a set of 4 if it's a pint glass. I'd have to have them shipped, the USPS options listed before are just fine for me.

• LTAcostaLTAcosta Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I'd be in for 1

AN9buWz.png
  • Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Definitely in for 1 and pick up.

• ArcticLizardArcticLizard Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Count me in for one, can I pick mine up from PAX? I don't want to think about the international shipping cost.

• DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I'm definitely in for 1, maybe 2. Shipped

5I7JEDi.png
  • UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    Put me in for one as well. Pick up at PAX for sure.

• arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    Now that I have read more and know more about my budget put me down for sure for one :) I will pick up at Prime, will be at the ladies meetup breakfast on Sunday and possibly the Triwizard but I will go out of the way to get to you to pick up if needed! Anything to help cut down on your cost and work since you are being so nice and fronting everything, let me know if you need my paypal or if you would just like payment at PAX itself! :D

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
  • JeppyJeppy Maple Valley WARegistered User regular
    Count me in for one

Thanks guys! I'm heading out of town tomorrow (5/17) for a week and will be checking in to the thread only sporadically while I'm out.

Just a reminder from the OP: The Payment and ordering link will not be posted until mid-July. This thread so far is only to get an idea of how many steins to order between now and then.

Bump.

OP updated with graphic and the results of the Glass Vote.

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    After seeing that it's Glass stein I am approaching half-mast.

That being said, I'd prefer to see something carved but alas I will be happy and drink from the stein regardless.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    Holy toledo! I'll take two at least! If there's extras, I'd buy a couple extras as well. For pickup!

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Nice, the graphic is really similar to the forum badge one, except the pokeball is rotated in a different direction:

http://www.btinternet.com/~c.oregan/PAX_Prime_11/PAX_Prime_2012_PA_Forum_Badge_Front_V1.jpg

When you mentioned that the whitespace will be clear, does that mean just the whitespace outside of the crest or will all the white become clear on the stein?

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited May 2012
    B:L wrote: »
    Nice, the graphic is really similar to the forum badge one, except the pokeball is rotated in a different direction. When you mentioned that the whitespace will be clear, does that mean just the whitespace outside of the crest or will all the white become clear on the stein?

@Yamara does the forum logo graphic for both.

All the white will become clear on the stein.

LexiconGrrl on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    B:L wrote: »
    Nice, the graphic is really similar to the forum badge one, except the pokeball is rotated in a different direction:

Yeah, it's the pax forum community crest. It's not unique to the forum badges. PAX forumer "stuff" tends to use it. She also did an awesome buttoneering specific shield (you can see it on the buttoneering site), and we've used the logo for http://paxcommunity.net and http://wiki.paxcommunity.net/ and http://twitter.com/paxcommunity

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    I am in for 1 Stein to pick up at PAX.

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    I am in for a stein as well

Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    In for one of these as well pick up at PAX please

• ptriz21_teamkillptriz21_teamkill Registered User regular
    Steins won?
    Noooooooooooooo

Oh well. I'm in for 3. Not sure if pick up or shipped.

3DS: 3325-2059-2105
  • TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Back to "claim" one stein. Need to decide on shipping or pickup though...

• Tar3820Tar3820 The One and Only Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    Stein GET! WOO!!!

PRIME 2012: 3-day Pass [X] Hotel [X] Plane Tickets [X] Buttons [X] VacationTime [X]
    !Ravenclaw Deatheaters, represent!
  • hugemarginoferrhugemarginoferr Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Awesome idea. I would pick a few up for sure if they are available at PAX

-two to be more precise.

hugemarginoferr on
  • schattyschatty Registered User regular
    I'm in for one to pick up at PAX.

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    I am interested in one stein for pickup at PAX. Thanks.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    They're lovely!!!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    I would be in for one, shipped.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    Aww dangit. I really wanted any glass but this one since I already have a dozen of these glasses in my house. I think I will pass :(

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • ONI_AssassinONI_Assassin Northwood, Middlesex, EnglandRegistered User regular
    I take 2 please, shipped

PAX Prime 2012 Status: [X] 3-Day Passes [X] Hotel [X] Plane Tickets [ ] Waiting Patiently

Game forever

"Those who are truly brave will never live in fear!"
    "We are all greater than we know, if only we can be brought to realise this"
    "Fatigue dominates the lives of those who are living without direction and dreams"
This discussion has been closed.