As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think the "interest" side of this is probably handled. I hope "official" orders will be taken via a form of some sort, and not just these interest posts.

• jaberwockynmtjaberwockynmt PAX Info Booth Manager Renton, WARegistered User regular
    I want one, to be picked up at PAX.

--Jarrod "Jaberwocky" Lombardo, PAX Enforcer: Info Booth Manager.
    "We know that the moment we slip, it will be taken away... and so it is of the utmost importance to be worthy of it constantly."
    PAX will always be held on the best weekend for PAX. Sometimes that will be a bad weekend for you; I'm sorry.
  • pogoplaypogoplay Writer/Blogger/Gamer Calgary, AlbertaRegistered User regular
    I think I would like one... or two, or three, or four. Yeah. Four. to be picked up.

Need something to hold all my repulsion gels... (Aka. Hardcore liqour)

Attended: PAX Prime 2010, PAX Prime 2011, PAX Prime 2012, PAX Prime 2014.
    Attending: PAX Prime 2016
    Twitter @Pogoplay
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I think the "interest" side of this is probably handled. I hope "official" orders will be taken via a form of some sort, and not just these interest posts.

Correct. But there's only so many times you can say it, you know? :)

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

Correct. But there's only so many times you can say it, you know? :)
    Unless your name is zerzhul. He's a master at this. Lots of practice on the PokeCrawl thread.

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Cultural Geek GirlCultural Geek Girl Registered User regular
    I'm in for one. I thought "meh, I can pass on this" but the grahpic is too pretty and I am caving.

Buttoneer, Brigadeer, and Keeper of the Book of Wil Wheaton.
    Triwizard Drinking Tournament - '09 !Hufflepuff unofficial conscript, '10 !Gryffindor
    Nerd blog at culturalgeekgirl.com
  • VersuserikVersuserik (E) Versuserik Maui HawaiiRegistered User regular
    yes please- is there a signup sheet planned?

PAX PRIME 2015 Status:
    [♦ ] 4 Day Passes
    [♦ ] Hotel
    [ ] Plane Tickets
    [♦]Working my ass off to pay for all this shit.
    Because the discussion seems to have died down and it looks like there's a pretty good idea of counts, the stein order has been placed with the company, instead of waiting until July. The products should arrive in the next couple weeks.
    Versuserik wrote: »
    yes please- is there a signup sheet planned?

Yes. I know the OP is a little informationally rich, but all the specifics are there. A proper order link will be posted as soon as I have the steins in hand, know they don't look like ass, and how many made it intact.

• EnragedTemplarEnragedTemplar Registered User regular
    I did'nt just miss the count by 30 mins, did I?

(if not, 4!)

Nope, you didn't miss it. The count was just to get a general number.

Update

The steins are being shipped on June 14, and should arrive sometime the following week.

• SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    Update

The steins are being shipped on June 14, and should arrive sometime the following week.

Oh good, I didn't miss this... I panicked when I realized I hadn't checked the forums in about a week.

I will be anxiously waiting!
    Off I go to update my dice thread...

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    Is this something we can still get in on?

Yup, we're in the long, silent space that happens while I'm waiting for the steins to arrive. After that an order link will be posted.

• arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    Just curious, if we initially posted here saying we had interest then does that mean those people get priority for steins? I would hate to get sniped while I am out of town lol.

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
    Just curious, if we initially posted here saying we had interest then does that mean those people get priority for steins? I would hate to get sniped while I am out of town lol.

Yes. Once the steins arrive, a post will be made announcing that they're available and mentioning the forum names of everyone who's expressed interest here. The steins will then be held for those people until a set date (probably early August) and if they haven't ordered their steins by then, they'll be placed into the general ordering stock.

Extras were ordered, and any stock that remains by PAX will be available for sale there.

• smashilatorsmashilator Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    /interested

• arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    Awesome =) Just didn't want to get sniped when they came in while I am on vacation with the family hehe.

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
    Yup, we're in the long, silent space that happens while I'm waiting for the steins to arrive. After that an order link will be posted.

Excellent! Please put me down for one, I need a fancy, new beer drinking apparatus.

Update: The order isn't ready yet and has been pushed out by 4 days. The new ship date is June 18. The steins should now be delivered near the end of next week or the beginning of the following week.

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Darn, was hoping they would make it in time for the OMGWTFBBQ.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Brian4120Brian4120 Registered User regular
    BigRed wrote: »
    Darn, was hoping they would make it in time for the OMGWTFBBQ.

Same here. Oh well.

I'M HALPING!
    Yeah, me too, but even if they shipped on the 14th as originally scheduled, there's no way they would have gotten here overnight.

• tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    Yeah, me too, but even if they shipped on the 14th as originally scheduled, there's no way they would have gotten here overnight.

I'm told the nations physicists are working on solving that problem ;).

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular

Just hire that jolly old fat guy in red, I hear he works wonders with shipping. :P

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • CodyMFFCCodyMFFC Registered User regular
    i have interest in getting one

• LigerLiger Registered User regular
    Oooooo do want!

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
    Update: The factory is having trouble firing one of the colors on the steins, and has had to redo the order. The ship date has been pushed again, and is now scheduled to ship on Thursday 6/21 if this latest production run works out okay. If not, it could be pushed again.

• CresendoCresendo Part-Time Crimefighter HoustonRegistered User regular
    Please tell me I'm not too late to get in on this!!

"Great's okay, but amazing would be great."
    Cresendo wrote: »
    Please tell me I'm not too late to get in on this!!

Nope, not too late.

Hooray! The mugs have shipped! They're scheduled to arrive in Seattle before the end of this week.

• bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Do we have an idea of how much these will cost yet? (not that it matters, I'll be buy some regards of the amount)

Nvm i'm an idiot:

3. [cost] will probably be between $5 and $8. If steins are ordered at $4.95, your cost would be $6.

I'd love 2 to pick up at PAX!

bitterfun on
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Hooray! The mugs have shipped! They're scheduled to arrive in Seattle before the end of this week.

Yay! Can't wait to see pics! Have I mentioned how awesome you are for doing this?

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

Woohoo!

• sociald1077sociald1077 Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    This still on going or am I late? I would love to get one to do some beer reviews for my site!

sociald1077 on
    What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt!
    This still on going or am I late? I would love to get one to do some beer reviews for my site!

Not too late, Holly. The steins are scheduled to arrive today (fingers crossed!!). I'll post photos as soon as they're in.

• smashilatorsmashilator Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    wooooo!

smashilator on
    They're Here!! The OP has been updated with photos taken just this afternoon. I'm slammed with work right now but will endeavor to get an order link and post up as soon as possible.

• HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    Want.

They look great!

• Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Tested one for quality, I see. :D They look awesome. I look forward to getting one and filling it with mead.

This discussion has been closed.