As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Brain Problems Thread: You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.

19495969798100»

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    and then they wonder why i'd rather go home friday and get some amazing chicken tacos with my best friend and my girlfriend than stay up here and hang out with them

fucking dumbasses

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah!

how's your lady doing?

lfYVHTd.png
  • MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Oghulk you have been hanging out with a bunch of twits. Stop doing that and I'm sure you'll start to feel a bit better.

Seriously find like the one person on campus who isn't a self absorbed jackass who doesn't care about casually insulting people and hang out with them instead.
    But definitely try not to feel bad over the fact that idiots say the darnedest things.

Edit: Seems like an update got posted whilst I was writing this message, oh well.

Morblitz on
    3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    it's pretty great

and awesome

we're both pretty happy right now so yea

pretty great

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Yeah mainly your problem is you're still in a high school mindset

you don't need a big ol group of friends

You can be friends with a few, select people who you enjoy. There's no rush to be popular, and the vast majority of people at your college do not know or give a fuck about you

it's really freeing once you realize that

lfYVHTd.png
    I have four friends

it owns

lfYVHTd.png
This discussion has been closed.