As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect] Operation: THREAD CLOSED. Post in the New One.

1939495969799»

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I would really like to have more than three out of twelve DLC characters.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Couldn't they have given admiral hackett a tougher first name? Like Bone, or Sarge? Steve just sounds like a guy in accounting.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Just checked, got my victory pack, no commendation one though even though i'm sure I met the requirements. It's probably just too early for them to have passed them out though.

Victory pack gave me a Valiant though so, hell, I don't need anything else for this to be a good ME3 day.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    also the trick to the GPS is that it locks on the same way powers do; you can fire it based on the crosshairs like you would any other shotgun and it works okay, but if you hover over a target for a second the balls will home in. How long you need to hover probably depends on latency, but it's not too hard once you get used to it.
    I've been aiming at the target only for all 3 balls to miss, not infrequently

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AchireAchire Isn't life disappointing? Yes, it is. Registered User regular
    Hmmh Valiant II. That Eagle III must be hiding in the Commendation Pack.

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    also the trick to the GPS is that it locks on the same way powers do; you can fire it based on the crosshairs like you would any other shotgun and it works okay, but if you hover over a target for a second the balls will home in. How long you need to hover probably depends on latency, but it's not too hard once you get used to it.

You need to use more krogans if you don't want the 3 balls to miss that often...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    So... since the thread hasn't turned into outrage in either direction, they haven't hinted further at the balance changes yet?
    Preacher wrote: »
    Couldn't they have given admiral hackett a tougher first name? Like Bone, or Sarge? Steve just sounds like a guy in accounting.

How about Lance?

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

You need to use more krogans if you don't want the 3 balls to miss that often...

So THAT'S why krogan heavy melee does so much damage. Additional impacts. Issac Newton, you deadly SOB.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Woah, I have no idea what went into the new patch, but suddenly my phoenix vanguard dies to a stiff breeze. A centurion cut me down from full health to DEAD in like, less than two seconds.

• Options
    Woah, I have no idea what went into the new patch, but suddenly my phoenix vanguard dies to a stiff breeze. A centurion cut me down from full health to DEAD in like, less than two seconds.

May not be the patch, I had that happen to me before. Was the centurion immune to shots and stuff?

• Options
    So... since the thread hasn't turned into outrage in either direction, they haven't hinted further at the balance changes yet?

How about Lance?

Lance? That doesn't sound like a real name, I mean no tough grizzled son of a bitch would be named so poorly.

Yes I'm aware thats the voice actors first name...

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

That's happened to me before when I'm just not paying attention. Usually one clown wings me and then ding vanguard is done.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I'll have to try again later, but I was dropped four or five times... on wave 1 to like, lone assault troopers and crap. That never happened even on my Drell. And I've done gold vanguarding before with the Phoenix.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    What map were you on?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    My victory pack was an eagle 4 :(

At least it had a new character card, though. QME!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Got a Crusader and the new Quarian Engineer. Not to shabby, though the Crusader I is really heavy.

yeah so's the valiant it looks like.

As Orca said, the Valiant's reasonably light. Meanwhile, the Crusader is as heavy as the Claymore (which I also have).

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Crusader II
    Hurricane II

I am guessing my Commendation pack will hold an Eagle II!

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Wait, you got two N7 weapons in one pack?

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    valiant II

This discussion has been closed.