As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HBO - Game of Thrones; we talk about all the e[p]isod[e]s and [n]one of th[i] novel[s]!

1109110111112113115»

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    So uh this ep is pretty great

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    Never thought I would feel bad for Jaime but after the past few episodes it's hard not to pity him a little.

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Clearly another boring episode filled with walking and talking.

• Options
    Charles Dance made my testicles flee up inside my body and they won't come out until I promise he's gone

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    House Bolton nominated for sigil change to trollface

• Options
    MrFuriousMrFurious Registered User regular

You can't have a payoff without some setup. If you don't like it, go watch movies. They're shorter.

• Options
    MrFurious wrote: »

You can't have a payoff without some setup. If you don't like it, go watch movies. They're shorter.

sarcasm

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I think the last few episodes have scared off the "I'm bored, nothing is happening, do more things, have better pacing!" crowd. You can safely assume that its sarcasm from here on out.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    So...sexytimes...I think I would have bathed before and after.

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    MrFurious wrote: »

As Kana and Kid Presentable mentioned, I'd have to be pretty dense to think that this episode was just walking and talking. Shit really did happen in this episode. There was a duel, and a beheading, and marriage pacts and betrayals, and new characters and not one but two naked bathing scenes, one of which involved breaking an oath, and the other involved keeping two oaths.

So yeah, I would be concerned about me if I believed that I was being serious.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I really want to gift Robb a copy of Crusader Kings II.

Goddamn he is bad at his job.

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Loras manages to ruin everything yet again.

Also nice how quick Tywin turned on the Tyrells.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Cabezone wrote: »
    So...sexytimes...I think I would have bathed before and after.

You know nothing Jon SnoOOOOHHHHHH

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    Scosglen wrote: »
    Never thought I would feel bad for Jaime but after the past few episodes it's hard not to pity him a little.

Still pushed a kid out of a window.

(but yeah while I never thought he was wrong for doing that old shit it's still nice to see him explain that shit.)

Anyway I fucking loved this episode. I like how they pull of minor twists with the same weight of bigger twists.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    3lwap0 wrote: »
    Jesus.
    Dead babies in a jar. That's a first.

The whole Stannis family thing was a bit too strange for me. Not sure if I'm the only one.

Everything else in the episode was great.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Even fucking Edmure knew Robb was gonna go fuck up. And you suspect Edmure isn't that great at the game.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »

Even fucking Edmure knew Robb was gonna go fuck up. And you suspect Edmure isn't that great at the game.

Its like "Hey asshole, you went to war over your dad getting decapitated. What are you doing? Stahp"

At least he has a plan B: Go ask the pedarest who has feels about the way he's been treated by your family in the past after you broke your promise to marry one of his busted daughters

• Options
    Killing that dude was such a bad idea Twywin Lannister sent a raven that said "Come on buddy. Think this through"

• Options
    WydrionWydrion Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Oh my god

The song during the credits!

EDIT BY JACOBKOSH: PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE BOOKS IN THE SHOW THREAD.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @enlightenedbum will create the new thread
    @Jacobkosh is backup

This discussion has been closed.