As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Name that flash game

TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright so since this is a flash game, I highly doubt I will ever find it again but this is driving me nuts. This game is one of those mining games where you collect ore/other loot and can buy upgrades for mining. This one played a little differently as each day you got to dig down, and when you ran out of fuel, you were done for the day. At the end (30 days I think) your character goes and buys a boat, depending on how well you did decided how big the boat was.

I think I played it on kongregate's site but damned if I haven't looked over 1500 games there looking for it, anyone remember/play this game?

uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
TheKoolEagle on

• Options
    Caelum MilitisCaelum Militis Registered User regular
    That would be MegaDrill

~Unyielding resolve has no conquerer~
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yes. That would be it. Holy shit I dug through so many pages looking for that game, and the search functionality on kongregate is so terrible, and looking at similar games never showed that game pop up, thanks for finding it!

I was close to the name at least, I thought it was mega miner, but couldn't get anything from that

Now I will play through it once and forget about it again for a year.

TheKoolEagle on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Or you could make a kongregate account and mark it as a favorite.. that's what I ended up doing.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    ceres wrote: »
    Or you could make a kongregate account and mark it as a favorite.. that's what I ended up doing.

yeah thats what I think I am going to start doing, This can be locked Ceres, I am content digging holes now.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I am content digging holes now.

Oh no you're not. You have not yet discovered Miner Disturbance.

• Options
    I'll check that out when I get home, for some reason the plugin doesn't like working on this computer

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    There are so so many games I could show you.. Bloons tower defense 4, I saw her standing there, Elements (if you're a MTG person), Gemcraft.... I wonder what the badge of the day is... *twitch*

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.