As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CITOW-rpt6

191011121315»

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Damn, I wish that Bloodsworn hadn't died, so I could get the double victory. Although I still might if Tzeentch rolls 2 hits in Estalia. Go Tzeentch! Since the Bloodsworn (sadly) and Plaguebearer are already dead, I may as well roll my dice.

Kislev: 4 hits! will kill the Bloodthirster and waste a hit.

Barring 8 hits on 2 dice from Tzeentch, that's game. Good game all! Congrats on the double-tick, Flim, just one tick from victory, and possibly to Cerberus on breaking 50 VP.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Shit, you're right, I'm forced to kill the Plaguebearer; that hadn't occurred to me! Congrats though, a good win; nice to see the Horned Rat can win on the dial on occasion, it would be nice if it was more doable with the Morrslieb cards!

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    GG, really close, anyone could have won it in the last round. We doing another or do people fancy a break? I'm game...

• Options
    rpthompsrpthomps Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    2 hits in Kislev

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3646266/

2 clan rats

1 hit in Estalia - killing...nuttin
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3646279/

• Options
    Well congrats to Blah on his victory! :) I need to end it now unfortunately and take a break. Things are too busy around here. I really enjoyed playing and meeting you all.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    You actually kill a Rat Ogre in Kislev and rolled 3 hits in Estalia (you had it counting only 5+ as hits), which I'll assume kill a Seductress and a Peasant. Hooray, double victory! :P

Thanks! I'll miss watching/playing in these. I wonder if @Overhamsteren or @Magic Geek are ready to come back yet?

Final board for anyone interested:

game9005state65.png

(Because I'm obsessive I rolled for Slaanesh in The Badlands. 1 hit killed an Acolyte.)

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Thanks rpthomps, for hosting these games and for introducing me to this site! It has been fun.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Really big thank you for running these games rpthomps, you've been an awesome host, and generally great fun to play with.
    I hope you come back and play when things are quieter for you. Good luck with everything, especially in RL.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Yes, thank you for running this, rpthomps! It was a lot of fun :)

• Options
    Damn, if only both of those Bloodletters had been in Kislev instead; Cerberus pretty much had things covered in Norsca and Troll Country. If I had got one more hit in Kislev, and blah had got one less, he wouldn't have dominated!

• Options
    My pleasure to everyone. Good luck and have fun and I hope to connect with you all again, sooner rather than later.

Cheers
    Ryan