As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Day Z] Like a Japanese game show, where the prize is breaking your legs.

• Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    Dram wrote: »
    I like the PvP. The fact that you can have roving bands of jerks just as easily as you could have roving bands of survivors is A-OK double thumbs-up from me.

But not labeling the murdering types as such is a majorly crippling thing to do to the people who don't play that way. That'll encourage way more random PvP violence than having people be marked for their actions. Internet anonymity just makes it far too easy to screw people over for no other reason than some arbritrary and opinionated notion of what a "real" zombie apocalypse would be like. And with that in mind, how real is it that you can fix a gushing arterial wound with a bit of bandaging or fix a broken leg with morphine? It's all relative. The problem is that only a few people will find excessively pointless realism fun and tons of people can enjoy something just a little more unrealistic.

EDIT: Heck, why not just make it a server choice instead of just forcing everyone to play exactly the way the dev wants them too? Then he could have exactly the game he wants and people can still have the fun they want. It doesn't have to be a mutually exclusive situation unless the dev is pointlessly close-minded.

Deal with it. It's a zombie survival game. It's not zombie teamwork.
    Shitting your pants every time you meet another survivor is part of the experience. There has never been a game that makes the player feel the kinds of emotions that DayZ does.

That's what I'm sayin'. Whether or not it is realistic, it fits the model of zombie survival, and that experience is what this game is trying to provide. You shouldn't be able to tell if a group of people is 100% safe to approach or not from a distance. It's a thing that has grown to be a big part of the mythology of zombie apocalypses.

• Options
    rRootagearRootagea MadisonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    If the removal of the bandit skin does turn out to seriously mar the overall experience, then surely the dev team will continue to iterate on it. The problem is we just don't know if it will.

In concept, the bandit system worked well to discourage indiscriminate murder, and as a bonus, divided players into two clear factions that interacted nicely within themselves.
    In actuality, cooperation tended to be based more on proximity and outside connections than the skin being worn. And numerous cases of unintended banditry proved that a more airtight solution was preferable.

In concept, the no bandit system theoretically encourages murder, but also cooperation.
    but we still should see what its like in practice

rRootagea on
  • Options
    The DeliveratorThe Deliverator Slingin Pies The California BurbclavesRegistered User regular
    Rocket has said he wants to revisit the Survivor/Bandit/Humanity stuff eventually. Right now it's not doing what he wants and creating unintended issues in the self-defense aspect, so it's being disabled and back-burnered. I'm sure it will get brought back in some form in the future.

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    The no bandit skin also seems like it'd make for some HILARIOUS back stabbing.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hey guys. I run TARKOVSKY, and wanted to invite you there/our Teamspeak anytime. Any forum rivalries are carried on by folks who are still clinging to 5+ years ago, so don't worry.

I also wanted to mention that I'm hoping to relaunch LEM, our Expert server (no crosshairs, tags, 3rd person) but I need to get enough donations to cover it. If you're interested, click this.

I'd also like to invite you to install the latest beta patch, in anticipation of Rocket's next hotfix/patch version. The server won't change over until the next patch.

• Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    lu tze wrote: »
    Here's the issue, since you're obviously not getting it.

No, I get it. But thanks for the summary of things I've experienced first hand!
    Sceptre wrote: »
    Elektro is an absolute bloodbath right now. I have never seen this level of violence in the main towns, and Ive been playing the mod for over a week.

The spawning towns usually seem to be a pretty vicious place, even Kamyshovo/Kamenka.

Has anyone made it up to Olsha/Krasnostav?

bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Awesome, thanks for the invite Ori.

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The good news is that I found a barn with my first Enfield rifle...
    ...the bad news is that I found Russia's hottest undead nightspot.
    7033F4D2F29FD3DC0A05F70C63D576C98138E952

But it's okay! I made it out of there thanks to the fact that all of the running zombies were walking around outside and I ran away from the hoppers. THEN I SAW MY FIRST SHOP.

The good news? I found my first shotgun!
    The bad news is that the party from the barn moved to the shop.
    34DB0DE3C5E784B7F1D59C62580F31C9F408D0AF

Just to clarify because it's a dark screenshot, there's 8-9 dead zombies on the floor and another half-dozen still in the building. If I'd run away, the 15 zombies still waiting outside would've gotten me. I know this because I had to kill all of them as well. The fight ended when I had to crawl across the floor of the shop because some lucky zombie managed to break my leg, pulled myself up into a crouch, and picked off the last of the zombies with my Makarov before giving myself a shot of morphine. Having killed what must have been every zombie within a square kilometer, I then escaped out into the street. I got about a hundred feet before looking back to make sure I wasn't being followed and passing out because I had less than 3000 blood. When I woke up to not being eaten by anything, I decided that was enough for the night and logged out.

So it was a pretty good session. I'm basically doomed when I log back in, but them's the breaks.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Man I really wanna get this to work. Or not because I"d end up doing nothing but.

• Options
    The DeliveratorThe Deliverator Slingin Pies The California BurbclavesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Man I really wanna get this to work. Or not because I"d end up doing nothing but.

What are you having trouble with, and where did you buy it from? I have the Steam version and use Six Updater myself. It works great once you get your head around it. I have a link on my desktop that automatically checks, updates, and launches DayZ using the beta patch. It's about as headache free as it can get. I think Six Updater is smart enough to work well regardless of where you got your game from, including mixed Steam/Retail versions. Just make sure you've run both vanilla and OpA first so the registry keys are all correctly written.

The Deliverator on
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

What are you having trouble with, and where did you buy it from? I have the Steam version and use Six Updater myself. It works great once you get your head around it. I have a link on my desktop that automatically checks, updates, and launches DayZ using the beta patch. It's about as headache free as it can get. I think Six Updater is smart enough to work well regardless of where you got your game from, including mixed Steam/Retail versions. Just make sure you've run both vanilla and OpA first so the registry keys are all correctly written.

Got it from Amazon a while ago, download service. Gonna try running both later and see if that helps, I may have not ran Arma II first.

But so far the only thing I've see is "Joining game" screen to "Connecting failed" every time.

SkutSkut on
  • Options

Got it from Amazon a while ago, download service. Gonna try running both later and see if that helps, I may have not ran Arma II first.

But so far the only thing I've see is "Joining game" screen to "Connecting failed" every time.

Hrm, thats a different issue, I'd think. If it was an install problem you'd just run into issues when connecting where it tells you required files are missing, not just a generic connection failure.

• Options
    rRootagearRootagea MadisonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Have you tried anything after googling like "arma 2 connecting failed" ?
    put "netsh winsock reset" in cmd prompt?
    Ensure your version number matchs the server?

rRootagea on
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    I like the PvP. The fact that you can have roving bands of jerks just as easily as you could have roving bands of survivors is A-OK double thumbs-up from me.

But not labeling the murdering types as such is a majorly crippling thing to do to the people who don't play that way. That'll encourage way more random PvP violence than having people be marked for their actions. Internet anonymity just makes it far too easy to screw people over for no other reason than some arbritrary and opinionated notion of what a "real" zombie apocalypse would be like. And with that in mind, how real is it that you can fix a gushing arterial wound with a bit of bandaging or fix a broken leg with morphine? It's all relative. The problem is that only a few people will find excessively pointless realism fun and tons of people can enjoy something just a little more unrealistic.

EDIT: Heck, why not just make it a server choice instead of just forcing everyone to play exactly the way the dev wants them too? Then he could have exactly the game he wants and people can still have the fun they want. It doesn't have to be a mutually exclusive situation unless the dev is pointlessly close-minded.

Shitting your pants every time you meet another survivor is part of the experience. There has never been a game that makes the player feel the kinds of emotions that DayZ does.

That's what I'm sayin'. Whether or not it is realistic, it fits the model of zombie survival, and that experience is what this game is trying to provide. You shouldn't be able to tell if a group of people is 100% safe to approach or not from a distance. It's a thing that has grown to be a big part of the mythology of zombie apocalypses.

For serious. If you don't want open PVP, then Day Z is not for you.

Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    Forbe! wrote: »
    I feel like I'm playing Ultima Online again. Honestly, this is the only thing that has come close to the same feeling as pre-ren UO. I do hope there are eventually other maps we are able to explore.

This is exactly what it is. Half the players are playing Left4Dead and the other half are playing Sniper Elite V2.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    I have the most fun setting up somewhere with my field glasses and watching the show.

• Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular

Yeah, my problem is that there's little incentive to cooperate, or betray, or do much of anything in the current game state. That's because there are no objectives. Human interaction would be a lot more interesting if you had to cooperate with people to say, repair a boat or helicopter to get away from chernarus. Otherwise boredom sets in and would destroy any cooperative effort larger than 3-4 people when somebody inevitably griefs. So i'm staying away from the game until there's an incentive and challenge to cooperation, as people are playing it like an FPS because they're given no incentive not to.

As the first quoted poster above points out, the problem with justifying a game design decision for its "realism" is that any game is necessarily selectively realistic. In a "real" zombie apocalypse, word of mouth and reputation would at least partially spread. Communities would form that would at least partially regulate violence - but the game is not "realistic" enough to provide a framework for those communities. In a "real" zombie apocalypse, the consequences of screwing up and dying are permanent, which changes human behavior. In a "real" zombie apocalypse, only the truly desperate, scared, or sociopaths would decide to snipe people in cherno at random - but as a game random murder is not treated as seriously.

Hypothetical player-built structures suffer from a similar set of weaknesses - in a "real" zombie apocalypse, a community or fort would be able to post people on 24 hour watch in shifts, and you couldn't just wander in while people were "logged off" - people might be sleeping but that's a very different ball of worms. Let's not conflate realism with requiring players to poopsock it.

Bottom line - not having any mechanics or reason to cooperate or do anything eventually leads to anarchy and PVP play, because the only "win' state really is to kill people and take their stuff.

fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    Pat_McRochPat_McRoch Registered User regular
    I'm having fun so far, but the darkness makes it near impossible to play unfortunately. Also for vehicles, I have yet to see one but I have seen plenty of car parts.

• Options
    MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Oh my god you guys. After next Wednesday my semester is over and I am buying arma2 and modding it so hard. This looks like the messiah of proper zombie survival games.
    Can't wait to hook up with any PA'ers playing when I get around to it. I hope being Australian won't make it too laggy or anything.
    For later reference, which method of obtaining the game makes it easier to mod and play, steam is viable? I'm pretty bad at this stuff.

Morblitz on
    3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Yeah, I don't get why mod makers think night time equates to being completely and utterly blind; lots of STALKER mods had this problem as well. Sure, night is dark, but even starlight provides enough illumination to get around, especially away from major cities and especially after you adjust to the darkness. Trying to snipe probably isn't a good idea, but I've gone hiking at midnight in the middle of the woods and not had a problem.

Just because it's nighttime doesn't mean the world becomes totally washed out in pure black. Kinda silly, considering the push for the realism side of design.

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Just started a hardcore sister server, LEM. Let me know what you think!

• Options
    Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    I dunno... I like the darkness. Reminds me of when I used to go camping with my family. Sitting around the fire and realizing you can't see anything but it and the stars. Dark is dark in the wilderness.

• Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    kaliyama wrote: »
    *snip*

Bottom line - not having any mechanics or reason to cooperate or do anything eventually leads to anarchy and PVP play, because the only "win' state really is to kill people and take their stuff.

Why is any of this a problem? It's a freeform, unrestrictive zombie survival simulator. It's unforgiving and doesn't spoon-feed you, thus making it different from almost any other game that exists currently. Survival is the objective. You do it any way you can; cooperation or otherwise. It's fresh, different, and really fucking fun.
    Yeah, I don't get why mod makers think night time equates to being completely and utterly blind; lots of STALKER mods had this problem as well. Sure, night is dark, but even starlight provides enough illumination to get around, especially away from major cities and especially after you adjust to the darkness. Trying to snipe probably isn't a good idea, but I've gone hiking at midnight in the middle of the woods and not had a problem.

Just because it's nighttime doesn't mean the world becomes totally washed out in pure black. Kinda silly, considering the push for the realism side of design.

It's bad opinions like this one that I sincerely hope Rocket isn't listening to. 1) There are many light sources available in the game. 2) Night vision goggles exist in this. 3) You have a fucking gamma slider if you don't want to rely on any of the actual in-game lighting options.

Good God, 50% of the Day Z experience is listening to people cry about "BANDITS/TOO DARK/TOO MANY ZOMBIES QQ"

Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Triple B wrote: »
    Goosery.

What is it about good mods that so attract people who think like this? I just don't get it.

Night is not pure, ink-washed, solid blackness. This is fact. Yet according to your mindset, we aren't allowed to make suggestions about about bandit-skinning because the mechanic is unrealistic, but neither can we comment about how stupidly unrealistic it is for night to be wholly impenetrable. So we can't criticize things that make the game less realistic, but we also can't suggest things that make the game more realistic? Huh?

I'm talking about being able to walk around and see what's 10 feet away without having to spend hours digging up a rare item or making myself walking zombie bait. You know, like the way you can do when it's actually night. But you go ahead and fly off the rails about reasonable items; that's just the sort of irrational attitude I'm sure any developer loves to see in their fans.

EDIT: Oh, and the gamma slider doesn't do jack shit because, as a decent dev should look out for, people shouldn't be able to use video options to sidestep design choices. Any other useless raging suggestions?

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    gamma slider doesn't do shit? are you even playing this game?

brightness to max
    game to max
    HDR lighting to very high

you can now play the game in some crazy cool looking grey/black vision which makes it spooky as fuck

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    eobeteobet 8-bit childhood SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Goosery.

What is it about good mods that so attract people who think like this? I just don't get it.

Night is not pure, ink-washed, solid blackness. This is fact. Yet according to your mindset, we aren't allowed to make suggestions about about bandit-skinning because the mechanic is unrealistic, but neither can we comment about how stupidly unrealistic it is for night to be wholly impenetrable. So we can't criticize things that make the game less realistic, but we also can't suggest things that make the game more realistic? Huh?

You should come to Sweden in the winter and take a walk in one of our forests during a moonless night. Not only is it pitch black, but it's also dead silent.

(Anectode: During basic army training, me and a buddy were guarding a road in the middle of the night. Suddenly we hear people scuffing around, but we can't see a thing. Then in a flash, the night becomes bright as a sunny day. They had set up a machine gun right in front of us across the road and were firing away.)

eobet on
    Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »

brightness to max
    game to max

you can now play the game in some crazy cool looking grey/black vision which makes it spooky as fuck

I have not been able to make sure which, but this seems to depend on the server settings. Some servers have truly pitch-black darkness (presumably related to weather effects) where the gamma slider does nothing. Others have the more reasonable settings where you can change the brightness and gamma to be able to see reasonably.

• Options
    GutterkisserGutterkisser Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Morblitz wrote: »
    Oh my god you guys. After next Wednesday my semester is over and I am buying arma2 and modding it so hard. This looks like the messiah of proper zombie survival games.
    Can't wait to hook up with any PA'ers playing when I get around to it. I hope being Australian won't make it too laggy or anything.
    For later reference, which method of obtaining the game makes it easier to mod and play, steam is viable? I'm pretty bad at this stuff.

I'm in the same boat, at least as far as being Australian and terrible at modding goes. Just bought ARMA II: Combined Operations on Steam, which OP seems to indicate is viable.

This game's concept sounds fantastic, regardless of the caveats. Raw-ass survival in a zombie apocalypse is something I've always wanted to play. Ideas like a single gunshot having severe consequences are really cool, too.

A bit worried my latency's going to shit the bed as I assume there's only US servers?

Gutterkisser on
  • Options
    Vic wrote: »
    Klyka wrote: »

brightness to max
    game to max

I have not been able to make sure which, but this seems to depend on the server settings. Some servers have truly pitch-black darkness (presumably related to weather effects) where the gamma slider does nothing. Others have the more reasonable settings where you can change the brightness and gamma to be able to see reasonably.

I have played on so many different servers and I only ever play Veteran difficulty and never once have I been on a server where the gamma setting didn't do anything.
    Most of the time people don't have HDR set to very high, which you need to do for it to work.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Morblitz wrote: »

I'm in the same boat, at least as far as being Australian and terrible at modding goes. Just bought ARMA II: Combined Operations on Steam, which OP seems to indicate is viable.

This game's concept sounds fantastic, regardless of the caveats. Raw-ass survival in a zombie apocalypse is something I've always wanted to play. Ideas like a single gunshot having severe consequences are really cool, too.

A bit worried my latency's going to shit the bed as I assume there's only US servers?

There are a shit ton of EU servers. I would say there are MORE than US even.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    This is the kind of game that made me wish I had MORE time to play. I'd love to give this a shot. Diving in head first on the bandit thing, I'd prefer to play without the skins. A friend and I played Red Dead Redemption loads and quite often didn't leave the initial multiplayer sandbox. Part of the fun was finding other people and partying up with them, but on the flip side it was also fun to approach them, say "hi" and then have a gun drawn on you. I'm quite happy to have my bad guys not labelled explicitly as bad guys.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    God I want a working PC again so I can play this.

Such a great great great concept for a game.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - Isorn Squalor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
    This is a game about having balls, it's even one of the system requirements. The open PVP aspect has led to some intense shootouts that have caused a great deal of hilarity and memorable moments for both parties, no matter who lived or who died. Yeah, starting out sucks ass but them's the breaks kiddo. Meet up with some friends as best you can, and start looting. If this were a real situation, a simulation of one that it is, you bet your ass there would be some sleezy bandits killing and stealing to make an easier living. It's the ultimate survival of the fittest out there, and even the best player can be easily toppled by a foolish mistake or a player/group smarter than him.

Other than some refinements to the gameplay, perhaps some more in depth survival elements and a little bit more to do (though I guess I say this with the server being really empty the past day or so with the new patches Orik's been on the dot about updating to, for better or worse) this is the zombie game I have been pining for my entire undead-slaying life. I've played over a thousand hours of the Left 4 Deads, and I know if I want a cooperative experience that's another type of survival entirely I can count on that. For another type of adversarial mode I also have Left 4 Dead. But what Day Z offers is something no crazy motherfucker has ever been able to push forward to our vodka stained and shaking fingers before: A massively multiplayer survival simulator. (Though I guess that could be too far into BUZZWORD territory, Rocket feel free to steal that one for promotional materials)

I spent about 8 hours today doing various tasks from executing supply runs on one town to rushing across the entire map's width to help get a morphine shot to a friend who had a broken leg behind an object that he couldn't crawl under or around. Which then led us wanting to head north to a specific city to gather supplies, only we ended up at Skalka, which was a 15 minute run way past where we wanted to be and almost to the end of the plotted out map. One of our crew members got friendly fired during a massive zombie attack we encountered trying to move back south, and we laughed our asses off the entire time. Our dead friend has now respawned and had plenty of tales to tell us of his soloing adventures while he waited for us to decide what we wanted to do before going to meet up with him. The entire time all of us felt like we had sniper scopes trained on our heads, and felt a constant tension and caution moving through every km of map space.

Day Z has jank. Lots of jank. It's a mod built upon an insanely unintuitive military simulator, and it's in alpha. But the heart and spirit is behind its unique premise and it blows me away that it's finally here.

I wouldn't change it for the world.

• Options
    Goosery.

Have you ever spent the night in a remote area in the country with no lights for miles around? It really does get *pitch* black - especially on a cloudy night - and you're not seeing jack shit easily beyond a few feet at most. The most terrifying thing I ever had to do was cross a whopping 20 meters to go from a farmhouse to their outside toilet at night. Other than the light on the toilet and the house, I couldn't see a thing outside anywhere else.

• Options
    johnwingjohnwing Registered User regular
    I got a e8600 a dual core with 3,33 ghz and a 4850 for a videocard. Does anyone here has spec similar to mine? Could you tell me whether it is playable? Don't want to buy this game and end up being unplayable.

• Options
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Goosery.

Have you ever spent the night in a remote area in the country with no lights for miles around? It really does get *pitch* black - especially on a cloudy night - and you're not seeing jack shit easily beyond a few feet at most. The most terrifying thing I ever had to do was cross a whopping 20 meters to go from a farmhouse to their outside toilet at night. Other than the light on the toilet and the house, I couldn't see a thing outside anywhere else.

Which is it? No lights for miles or lights on the house and outhouse? Even having a small light 10-20m away will ruin your night vision to an extent, reducing how much you can see.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Goosery.

Which is it? No lights for miles or lights on the house and outhouse?

There is no light anywhere else except for the house (obviously), so until I turned on the light I couldn't see a thing. If I didn't have the outside light on and the associated toilet light, I wouldn't have been able to find the thing in the first place it was that dark.
    Even having a small light 10-20m away will ruin your night vision to an extent, reducing how much you can see.

Being in the house and looking out at night, I couldn't see clearly beyond a few meters.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    Hey guys. I run TARKOVSKY, and wanted to invite you there/our Teamspeak anytime. Any forum rivalries are carried on by folks who are still clinging to 5+ years ago, so don't worry.

I also wanted to mention that I'm hoping to relaunch LEM, our Expert server (no crosshairs, tags, 3rd person) but I need to get enough donations to cover it. If you're interested, click this.

I'd also like to invite you to install the latest beta patch, in anticipation of Rocket's next hotfix/patch version. The server won't change over until the next patch.

You guys are all riiiight.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    lu tzelu tze Sweeping the monestary steps.Registered User regular
    Forbe! wrote: »
    lu tze wrote: »
    Here's the issue, since you're obviously not getting it.

No, I get it. But thanks for the summary of things I've experienced first hand!
    If you get it, then why the snide "well apparently it's more elegant" comment?

There's currently no way to add the feature elegantly... If you get it, then shut up about it.

World's best janitor
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I was playing last night and found a general zombie and two solider zombies near a dear stand. I killed them and found an mp5 clip on one of the bodies. Then I climbed the deer stand and found another mp5 clip and an actual mp5!! After that I was running towards Bor and got kicked because battle eye wasn't working? How do I fix it?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

This discussion has been closed.