As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 80 - First Morrslieb Game of Champions

14567810»

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    pesky wrote: »
    Cerberus wrote: »
    I think it is over regardless...

Oh yeah forgot about ur silly dial. Grats!

Edit: hmmm there could be a possibility that nurgle rolls one hit and slaan rolls 2 hita and deny u domination. :p

Tzeentch moved the cultist from The Badlands giving me domination and dial there... I think I'll end up on 75-80VP depending on Slaaneshs roll. But I constantly mess up maths so who knows!

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Estalia-1 hit, killing a rat

Will work on the board, VP totals this evening

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Summoning Phase-Round 5

game80state11.png

This should be the end of the summoning phase if I caught all that

OWC effects
    Dwarf Trollslayers- In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, the player with the smallest Threat score places an additional Hero token in any region where there is already a Hero token.

Witch Hunters In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, in each region containing a Hero token, the player with the greatest Threat score loses one corruption token there, if he has any present.

Chaos effects
    Ultimate Plague-if N dominates card is not discarded during end phase

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Post Battle Phase-Round 5

game80state12.png

OWC effects
    Dwarf Trollslayers- In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, the player with the smallest Threat score places an additional Hero token in any region where there is already a Hero token.

Witch Hunters In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, in each region containing a Hero token, the player with the greatest Threat score loses one corruption token there, if he has any present.

Chaos effects
    [/quote]

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Corruption Phase-Round 5

game80state13.png

I havent double-checked the numbers so feel free to argue with them

Domination Step
    Troll Country:+1 VP
    Kislev:+3 VP +2 corruption DAC
    Tilea:+5 VP
    Border Princes:+1
    Badlands:+1 DAC

Corruption Step
    Troll Country:+1
    Estalia: 3rd region to ruin +4 VP, +4 VP
    Tilea:+1, +1, +8 DAC, +4 DAC 4th region to ruin +4 VP, +4 VP, +4VP, +4VP, +4 VP
    Border Princes:+2
    Badlands:+1, +2 5th region to ruin +5 VP, +5 VP, +5 VP

OWC effects

Chaos effects

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    End Phase-Round 5

game80state14.png

Only doing what effects score:
    Score ruined regions: Estalia:+10 VP, +2 VP, +2 VP
    Tilea:+9 VP, +4 VP
    Badlands:+9 VP, +4 VP

Rat gets +5 VP from the dial-no other VP for anyone else

Giving us Cerberus winning a VP victory in game 80
    OWC effects

Chaos effects

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    That was with no rats underempiring but I think that was max points leaving them where they were.

Closing thoughts: Fun game all around, the first 3 OWC definitely give the rat an advantage since he doesn't drop corruption and there was plently of skaven tokens to work with.

A combination of effects also led to tons of rats everywhere-the Khorne nerf meant that pesky didn't prioritize killing rats, which it seems you somewhat need khorne to do to keep them in check-too many figures available to let him get them all on the board.

The early round 4 havoc also meant tons of rats that weren't going to die.

We also managed to ruin 5 regions in region order so it was going to be the rats game no matter what.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Congrats Cerberus! Well played. Sneaky rats.

• Options
    BlackRaiderBlackRaider Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Congrats Cerberus.

Error!
    Khorne score change 22 -> 23(1st Rampage) -> 25(2ed Rampage) -> 29(Post Battle Phase) -> 31(Domination) -> 36(Tilea Ruinner).
    Tilea Ruiners VP is +5VP.
    The Badlands Ruined Region Score 1st +8VP

My Fault was Havoc! in Round4.

BlackRaider on
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    I agree the Old World really helped me as it slowed the corruption down enough to let me get enough on the board. Saying that it was still damn close with almost everyone in with a shot, so the rat does need the help, as general game stats for him show.

@BlackRaider what was the original Havoc plan in round 4?

I honestly thought SeGaTai had this coming into the last round, as I assumed that people would ignore Tilea due to Rise to Glory and he was effectively on 47VP going into the round with decent corruption in Estalia. Obviously it went badly in the last round but I think you played really well and it was nice to see Slaanesh and the HR doing well, when often they don't.

The most important thing that I have to say though...

Thank you to SeGaTai for taking over the hosting, really appreciate you doing that, really enjoyed the game and you were a great host