As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Daybyday comics starring Mah Roosevelts

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    last update May 17th

it is an article about how he hates Cracked.com

well at least he's got some standards

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    was Maddox ever relevant to anyone who didn't spend hours exploring the stupidest places on the internet

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    His second book is dumb and also stupid.

Really kinda boring anymore. I visit the site like every 3 months.

Which is basically how often he updates.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    in forty years maddox will have a segment on sixty minutes where he yells at clouds

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    This is the themesong for the comic right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv1WfG3bFO0

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I know a lot of conservative people and I have literally never seen this Day By Day comic even one time outside of this forum and I really don't understand why people seem so upset at another bad political cartoon.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    was Maddox ever relevant to anyone who didn't spend hours exploring the stupidest places on the internet

a lot of people enjoyed having someone around who says what everyones thinking~~ but then god gave us reddit

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    well I guess so long as high school exists, someone will find maddox entertaining

because only stupid teens and people who never break free of high school mentality find him funny

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    probably been posted

20120526.gif

Xehalus on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    I know a lot of conservative people and I have literally never seen this Day By Day comic even one time outside of this forum and I really don't understand why people seem so upset at another bad political cartoon.

because it's bad, is that not enough

do bad things need to acquire a certain stature before they can be actively mocked

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

a lot of people enjoyed having someone around who says what everyones thinking~~ but then god gave us reddit

what have we done to displease you so, o Lord

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    oh Maddox

I remember when I was 12 and Maddox was funny

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    why do we have 2 webcomic threads

• Options
    mIO6R.jpg

pictured: most political cartoons

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »

why is your face a butt

• Options
    So the american flag stand for pee huh?

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Shorty wrote: »

why is your face a butt

tumblr_lqlpvbdmaQ1qcjho0o2_500.gif

• Options

hank3.jpg

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    I wish my butt was not a butt

• Options
    i wish i was in oregon

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Swill wrote: »
    I wish my butt was not a butt

But what could ever be better than having a butt?

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Fandyien wrote: »

do bad things need to acquire a certain stature before they can be actively mocked

Not necessarily, but there is nothing novel about how bad this comic is. It's standard horrible person shit that can be seen in literally every other conservative political cartoon (or my facebook feed if you want screenshots) - with the addition that it's not even very popular or well regarded. Why does this need its own thread?

I guess it's just a premise for us to be able to talk about politics or something?

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    here are some examples of a political cartoonist looking like an asshole and being wrong

UxMT0.gif

fVnAr.jpg

i think they're both 2007, thanks to SA goons for remembering this

what dream world were these people living in

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    the only thing the economy was humming was taps

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    it's pretty crazy how easy it is to completely divorce yourself from reality

and just wander around like a socially acceptable hobo, spouting nonsense

get your own TV show, write a few books

• Options
    yo shoe what up

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    the only thing the economy was humming was taps

damn

• Options
    yo shoe what up

not much

trying to force myself to be productive on my day off

failing

how are you

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    it's pretty crazy how easy it is to completely divorce yourself from reality

and just wander around like a socially acceptable hobo, spouting nonsense

get your own TV show, write a few books

it's the new american dream

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options

Not necessarily, but there is nothing novel about how bad this comic is. It's standard horrible person shit that can be seen in literally every other conservative political cartoon (or my facebook feed if you want screenshots) - with the addition that it's not even very popular or well regarded. Why does this need it's own thread?

I guess it's just a premise for us to be able to talk about politics or something?

man go back and reread those

dbd is absolutely notably awful, you name a vile opinion and muir has represented it

he is the conglomeration of all things horrible

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    yo shoe what up

not much

failing

how are you

doin' peachy

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    seriously though where did "mah roosevelts" come from

did the guy hear about benjamins and assume that black people like to use presidents and forefathers as slang for everything

"yo then I shot that guy with my reagan"

"my ray gun"

...black people are aliens

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    yo shoe what up

not much

failing

how are you

doin' peachy

anytime someone tells me they're doing peachy it usually means their life is falling apart

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    black people are aliens

they come from africa

where egypt is

ALIENS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS I KNEW IT

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    black people are aliens

they come from africa

where egypt is

That's basically District 9

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    black people are aliens

they come from africa

where egypt is

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    yo shoe what up

not much

failing

how are you

doin' peachy

anytime someone tells me they're doing peachy it usually means their life is falling apart

nah I am peachy because painkillers

this peachiness will end tuesday

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    bijGW.png

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    bijGW.png

I bet he's a riot at parties.

Mwx884o.jpg