The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Japanese TV Online

MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
My mother-in-law flew over from Japan to stay with us for a month. Although she's excited to go shopping and eat all the local food, she's not too crazy about the U.S. TV variety. I know she's gonna miss her own TV, God knows I couldn't stand most of the Japanese shows when I go visit her.

Do any of you guys know where I could watch broadcasted Japanese TV over the internet?

MagicToaster on

• KrubixCubeKrubixCube Registered User
    I'm in Japan now, I'll ask around and let you know if anyone knows anything...

sig.gif
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Thanks!

• garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    I used a program called KeyHoleTV to do just this for a while. It worked reasonably well.

• MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    My wife has this, but the video stream is always choppy and low quality. It's kinda horrible to watch.