As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Young Justice IC

• Options
    SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Batgirl

Nightwing caught the helmet and slid it onto his head. "Says the girl who just took on the Riddler and his gang alone."

The engine of the motorcycle sent the bike flying out from it's hiding place as though it had been fire out of a cannon. Nightwing's arms wrapped themselves around Batgirl's waist as she steered them out onto the street at the end of the alley. A cab nearly crashed into them as they flew out in it's path. A honkin horn echoed after them as they drove down the debris covered streets of Gotham.

It took them nearly twenty minutes to navigate their way out of the labyrinthian streets of the city. The Gotha Observatoryhad been built on the edge of the city. Far from the harsh lights the astronomers could observe the heavens with absolute clarity. Or at least they would have been able to if Zodiac Mistress hadn't destroyed their telescope a month ago. The unveiling of their new replacement had been made possible by a generous grant from the Wayne Foundation several weeks ago.

As her motorcycle sped along the narrow road mountain road the lead up to the observatory she Batgirl noticed that there were no signs of life coming from ahead. When she pulled into the spacious parking lot in front of the main building she knew why they hadn't encountered anyone else at once. The lot was entirely vacant and the observatory was completely dark.

Looking up at the enormous domed structure it was hard to believe that most of it had been rebuilt over the last few weeks. Nightwing slid off of the bike and handed Batgirl his borrowed helmet. "This place looks pretty quiet. I'll go in through the back and see if I can spot anyone."

Without waiting for a reply her charged off across the parking lot vanishig around the corner of the bulding in a few strides.

Blue Beetle and Superova

Even slowed by his recent trip through the Phantom Zone Supernoa easily managed to outfly Skeets leaving the small android far behind him. As he approached the soaring figures Daniels suit offered him an impressive view of what was going on. He watched as the winged figure sent a blast hurtling towards the woman on the rocket who managed to avoid it with ease.

She looked at her armored pursuer and caught sight of Supernova coming up on her from behind as well. Steering her rocket around she shot towards him like a bullet. "Hey I could use some help here! Please I don't know what that thing wants from me!"
    Rocket Dodge: 20. Wooh.
    Roxy Lies Like a Dog: 15.

Firestorm

One of the campers, a middle aged woman with shooulder length read hair leapt off of the platform and wrapped her arms around Firestorm's neck. She started sobbing on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly. "If you hadn't been here I don't know what we would have done. Thank you so much."

The camper who had calmed his terrified friend durng their rescue stepped forward and pulled the woman back gently. She hugged him and buried herself in his shoulder. "Like she said sir, thanks for the rescue. I didn't see anyone else close by when we were hiking out here. We're probably the only people around for at least a few miles." He looked back in the direction of their ruined campsite and an embarressed look came over his face. "I wish we could do something to repay you but that fire took all of our gear and my wallet."

Sakutian on
    My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Pulling the Batcycle into a wide turn she maneuvered around the building's west side to park near the dumpsters. When the bike's security systems were engaged she looked up at the Gotham Observatory. The nerdier part of her was a little excited at the prospect of getting up close to the new telescope.

Pushing those thoughts aside she assessed her options. Barring the giant telescope on the building's north face the building only stood at a meager two stories with easily accessible maintenance exits and skylights. After all, you didn't need top notch security when the only thing valuable enough to be worth stealing was part of the building itself. And if she knew Dick he had already entered on the eastern side, probably through a window.

"Skylight it is," she said to herself as she broke into a sprint, vaulting to the top of the dumpster with ease. With yet another masterful leap she grabbed a hanging flagpole (another reason she'd chosen the west side) and launched herself upwards like a gymnast on the high bar. She landed nimbly with very little actual noise, scanning the roof. Unsurprisingly the only thing that awaited her was a quiet breeze that tossed her red hair about. She stalked over to the nearest skylight and tapped her right temple, small lenses sliding down over her eyes. Suddenly the interior of the observatory was clear and crisp, bathed in emerald daylight.
    activating the cowl lenses which of course give low-light and infrared vision

perception: 1d20+10 29 woohoo

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    Looking down through the skylight Batgirl got a glimpse off the main lobby which had cleary been prepared for the event set to take place that evening. A few long tables covered in white cloth had been placed along the walls next to some folding chairs.

The original design for the observatory had never been terribly impressive but one new feature was sure to catch the eye of visitors. An artist had been commissioned to complete a mosaic on the floor of the main lobby during the reconstructon. Twelve tile patterns in the shape of the signs of the zodiac were staring up at the ceiling while they rested on a bed of inky black space.

Aided by the special lenses in her cowl Batgirl was also able to see the green beams of light surrounding another of the Riddler's puzzles in the center of the room.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well that doesn't look like a trap at all.

Intellectually she knew going down there and getting a closer look was reckless. That didn't stop her from opening the skylight and dropping down to the floor like a shadow. A quick glance around revealed that things were as they had appeared. Aside from the eerie silence and empty party room everything seemed more or less normal.

Satisfied she knelt next to the puzzle to get a closer look at it.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Firestorm felt a little embarressed by the woman's desperate hug, but also somewhat pleased that they were grateful for his help. "Don't worry about that sir. If you're trapped out here we'll contact the authorities and have them come and take care of you." This was a nature reserve, even a city kid like Jason knew that there would be park rangers that could come and pick up the stranded campers. Jason looked around, searching the skies for Captain Atom. He hadn't learn the focus to send a coherent radio broadcast yet, but he thought Captain Atom might.

[It's not complicated, you know. I have the algorithms to stabilise a broadcast like that easily.]

{Yeah, but it's not all on you is it. I need to know what I am doing as well, or the broadcast would fall apart. Besides, I'm not about to experiment with blasting out radiation when I am standing next to a few normal people.}

[That seems... a reasonable enough precaution. I suppose.]

• Options
    Firestorm

"Thanks." The camper patted the crying woman's shoulder as he smiled at Firestorm.

Before he could respond Captain Atom landed next him. "The park rangers are sending someone out to pick you folks up. Now if you'll excuse us I need to borrow my friend for a moment."

Captain Atom nodded at Firestorm and flew off back in the direction of the camp site.

"Do you notice anything unusual about this?"

Batgirl

As she knelt next to the puzzle Barbara saw the individual rows of the cone begin to revolve. A bright light shot out of the question mark on top of the box. The Riddler appeared standing in the center of the light leaning on his cane and twirling batcuffs on his finger. He tossed the restraints down and smiled. "I hope you didn't actually expect those to hold someone with my intellect for very long."

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Firestorm frowned, and looked about the camp site, attempting to pick up on anything unusual. He wondered what Captain Atom meant, did he just have a strange feeling about what had happened, or was this some sort of test? Either way, Jason didn't want to show himself short.
    Perception, rolled a 15 in total.

Solar on
  • Options
    As he glanced around at the blackened grass Firestorm noticed that it formed a nearly perfect circle where the campers had been trapped. It was clear to him at once that this fire couldn't have been natural.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    "Someone must have set that fire. It's too regular in shape to just be a normal blaze." Firestorm focused on the scorched earth as he lowered towards it, changing his perceptions to reduce his scale of vision and attempt to study the ground on a molecular, even an atomic vision. Perhaps there would be some clue as to what stated the fire there, maybe traces of chemicals or gasses, though he didn't have much hope.

[Translating visual input into standard human comprehension. Analyzing data now.]
    So that's pretty poor 12 on perception, but a quite nice 26 on Expertise: Science from the AI in order to study the ground using Atomic Vision to look at it on the Atomic level. Perhaps there are some clues there!

• Options
    As he examined the ground Firestorm begn seeing molecules the size of bowling bowls floating in front of his eyes.

[There is a unique blend of hydrocarbons present in the soil here. It would have served as a powerful accelerant for any fire. There are also traces of several explosive compounds.]

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Jason blinked a few times. He never got used to seeing the atomic world like that, especially knowing that the AI changed how it looks just so he could understand it. Apparently, atoms and molecules were so strange that an ordinary human, or even one with powers such as Jason, couldn't hope to understand what they were seeing without some form of filter to contextualize the input. Or whatever.

{I remember hydrocarbons from science class. Vaguely.}

[Hydrocarbons are used as various fuels, such as propane, butane and so on. Petrol, or "gas" is a Petroleum-derived substance which is used in cars. I am sure you can see where I am going with this.

{no kidding}

Firestorm turned to Captain Atom. "There are explosive compounds in the earth, and traces of hydrocarbons. The AI says they are unique and would have definitely worked for setting a fire. Some kind of incendiary bomb, maybe?"

• Options
    Batgirl rolled her eyes. "I'd hoped you'd stay where you were so I didn't have to give you another whooping but I guess that was too much to hope for. As soon as I round all of these up I'm coming back for you, Riddler."

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Batgirl

"Sorry Batgirl but you're going to be much to busy to chase me any time in the near future." The Ridder tapped his cane on the ground and a spotlight began shining down from above.

One of the large black slabs of tile that made up the floor slid aside and a massive glass tank rose up from beneath it. A golden staue in the likeness of a beautiful woman holding a delicate vase rested on top of the tank. Nightwing was inside of the tank struggling to break free of the chains that were pinning his arms to his sides. "Your boyfriend wasn't very difficult to capture, I'm hoping you'll be more of a challenge though."

Firestorm

"I expected as much." Captain Atom knelt down and pulled a charred piece of metal out of the ground. "Someone must have planted these devices in advance and set them off remotely. We're dealing with a talented criminal."

He handed the melted bits of metal and plastic to Firestorm. "I doubt those campers were their intended target though which leaves me wondering who was?"

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Firestorm frowned. This was detective stuff, not really anything he knew much about. But he could narrow down the target a little, perhaps. "Well, this is a nature reserve. So whoever the target was, they probably weren't just going about day to day business. Everyone who is here, wants to be here." He took the piece of charred metal from Atom. "The attack seemed pretty sophisticated, using explosives and all that. So whoever it was, they weren't just messing about. They had a proper target, access to resources..."

• Options
    "Don't count Team Batgirl out yet," Barbara said as she dropped into a fighting stance. She was all but expecting an ambush.

• Options
    Batgirl

The Riddler sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose."Honestly is beating your knuckles to a bloody pulp all you heroes can think about? I'm not going to attack you Batgirl, I'm simply going to ask you a few riddles."

Firstorm

Captain Atom smiled as he listened to Firestorm. "Good, you're using yor head. I think we're going to need to consult an explosives expert. You feel up to a long flight?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    "I'm not as fast as you." Jason grinned. "Not yet, anyway. But I'm up for it. Where are we headed?"

• Options
    "Men possessed of lesser intellect have used misdirection and you aren't exactly known for your up front honesty, Ed."

• Options
    Batgirl

"I'm glad to see you're finally taking me seriosuly. Now let's begin."

The holographic duplicate of the Riddler paced as he smiled gleefully. "Where do green and white make red?"

Firestorm

"Belle Reve Federal Penintentiary, I think I know someone there who can point us towards our culprit."

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Belle Reve? Super-jail? Who did Captain Atom know there who would help out a couple of capes like them? Jason thought maybe it was better to just watch and see. He was interested to see how Belle Reve operated, could be useful as a superhero in the future. "Sure thing, man. Let's get going then."

• Options
    Firestorm
    Belle Reve Federal Penitentiary

Even flying at his top speed Firestorm had difficulty keeping up with Captain Atom.The journey took them across several states as evidenced by the subtle changes in terrain Jason saw as they flew. It was easily the furthest he'd flown at once since he'd bonded with the matrix. After they'd passed over miles of stinking swampland Jason spotted what could only be the infamous supervillain prison. It was a squat unattractive building surrounded by a high chan fence topped with barbed wire. He also saw a few guards armed with rifles standing atop towers positioned around the perimeter. As they landed outside of the only gate built into the fence insects swarmed around the fire on top of Jason's head stinging him around the face.

A tall blonde man in a dark grey uniform stepped through the gate which had just opened. He shook Captain Atom's hand briefly while he looked at Firestorm out of the corner of his eye. "Officer Matthews nice to see you again. This is Firestorm, we'll be working together on this if that isn't a problem."

"Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. Always happy to help a member of the Justice League." Officer Matthews lead them through the gates and into the prison itself. As he passed through the doors Jason heard distant shouts and there was a constant buzz running throughout the place. The bare walls and the barred doors spaced out at the end of every hallway made him feel trapped and restless. They passed a few more armed guards asthey moved deeper into the prison but no one else spoke to them.

They finaly stopped outside of a heavy metal door which Matthews unlocked with key hanging from his belt. He looked back at them as he steppedside to let thm enter. "You'll have an hour with the prisoner, when you're done just call for the guard and we'll take her back to her cell."

Captain Atom opened the door revealing a cramped room. There were only three chairs and a wobbly looking table within. A red haired woman was sitting in one of the chairs glowering at the door as they entered. Her beautiful fetures were marred by a black eye and a large banadage on her left cheek. Her left arm was in a plater cast and a sling as well. "I wouldn't have bothered to leave my cell I'd known you were my visitor. Whose the kid?"

Atom sat closed the door behind them and at in one of the unoccupied chairs. "Firestorm this is Plastique, Plastique this is Firestorm. We're working on a case together and I hoped you'd be willing to help us."

Plastique frowned. "It's your fault I'm in here. Why the hell would I want to help you?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Captain Atom clearly knew Plastique in some way, she was probably a villain he had put away. He nodded to her, and sat down at the table, trying to look like he belonged there, instead of feeling rather self-conscious. Fortunately, the redheaded woman in front of them seemed more interested in Captain Atom, at least for now. Jason decided that it was probably best to let Cap speak until he was needed. He didn't want to blow the whole deal by saying something really dumb.

[I can't help but wonder the same thing. This woman is an imprisoned criminal, what reason has she to help us?

{Captain Atom must have some idea, or he wouldn't have brought us all this way. Just be patient, and see what happens}

Solar on
  • Options
    Plastique watched Firestorm for a moment before smiled. "Your new partner doesn't talk much does he?"

"Oh I think you'll fnd he has plenty to say. Why don't you tell Plastique what we found earlier today Firestorm?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Batgirl frowned. It wasn't a complex riddle but it didn't exactly give much away either.

Pay attention to the context, Barb.

They were in an observatory that was prepared to unveil its new telescope. Seen in that context the answer was obvious. She pulled her phone from one of the pockets on her belt. When she found the information she was looking for she turned the screen to Riddler's hologram. It showed a picture of the scab colored planet Mars as seen by the previous telescope.

"I'm still not seeing the connection between this, the Gotham Knights, abd the Gazette. What's your angle, Riddler? I know you're not doing this for laughs."

• Options
    Firestorm smiled inside. Looks like that idea went out of the window. Better not screw up then, he thought.

"Carpenter Lake nature preserve, twenty miles out from Detroit. Earlier today, somebody set up a firebomb of some sort at a camp site there. Pretty advanced stuff too, used a unique chemical blend of hydrocarbons, so whoever set it up must have had good contacts. Looked like some sort of trap, but it was sprung by a few innocent campers who would have been killed if me and Atom hadn't have been there. I'm guessing that whoever planted it had another target in mind."

Jason leaned forward onto his elbows. Hey, the cops in all the procedural shows did it.

"But that's not what we're here for. We need information about who could supply, make or get hold of explosives like that, so we can track down the bomber. Atom here thought talking to you might be a good idea, so here we are."

• Options
    Batgirl

One of the rows on the puzzle in front of Batgirl stopped rotating after she showed the Riddle the picture of Mars. "That's the trouble the trouble with questions Batgirl, once you start asking them it's hard to quit."

The masked villain picked up his cane and pointed the tip at Batgirl. "Now for another riddle, something a bit more difficult this time. I bask in fire but melt under pressure, what am I?"

Firestorm

"Let's pretend that I help you track down your bomber, what do I get out of the bargain?" Plastique leaned back in her chair as she spoke.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Firestorm stayed where he was, leaning on his hands, regarding Plastique. Those injuries looked pretty fresh, he'd seen his own fair share of cuts, bruises and worse on the football field. He guessed that she had received them since she arrived, and not beforehand. "This is Belle Reve, home to some of the most dangerous and brutal supervillains alive. Nobody wants to be here, especially not you."

Jason relaxed back into his chair. "We can help you there, organize a shorter sentence or a transfer, if you tell us something worth while." He glanced at Captain Atom. Jason wasn't sure exactly what to do in this kind of situation, he didn't really know what they could give to Plastique in return for info. Best not to offer something they couldn't then give. Atom would have a better idea, perhaps he could offer something more tangible.

Solar on
  • Options
    "Fine if you get me out of here I'll give you the information you're after." Plastique held her uninjured arm out towards Firestorm. "Do we have an agreement?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Jason felt a flash of concern. Could he really back up this promise if he made it? He resolved that he would try his best to do so. And besides, Atom was a member of the Justice League. He had the pull to get these things done. Reaching forward, he took Plastique by the hand, and shook on their agreement. "Okay then, we have an agreement. We'll organise a transfer, but it'll take time to go through. That bomber is out there right now though, and there's no time to waste. Tell us what you know."

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Keep him talking, Barb.

"Come on, that's your idea of difficult? You're sticking too closely to your theme, Riddler. You've already got me thinking about planets, so it's obvious," she said, gesturing as she spoke with her left hand while her right reached behind to the back compartments of her utility belt, "that the answer is the Earth's core. It's pressure heated to a range of four to six thousand degrees celsius and maintains a liquid state. Still, it doesn't matter."

There it is.

The holographic Riddler's smirk immediately transitioned to a neutral expression. "And why is that?"

Instead of responding Barbara flicked her right arm and tossed something with incredible speed and precision at the tank holding Nightwing. It hit the glass, stuck there, beeped once, then detonated. A neon blue chemical concoction covered the glass, freezing it solid in the blink of an eye. Batgirl stepped up to it and gave the pane a sharp heel kick and it shattered completely, exposing the entire side of the tank to the open air. She pulled out her lockpick kit and quickly opened the manacles holding him down. "You just had to go and try and impress me, didn't you?" she said under her breath as she opened the locks.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    Firestorm

"Well in that case you'd better get me out of here in a hurry."

Captain Atom pushed his chair awa from the table and stood up. "This offer only remains on the table if you give us what we need without playing any games right now Plastique. If you want to wait you can do it back in your cell."

Plastique leaned forward and groaned. "Was there anything left of one of the bombs you found? It would be a lot easier to tell you whose blowing up the great outdoors if I had a piece of their work to examine."

Atom dropped the melted remains of the bomb he'd found onto the table between them. She turned the device over in her palm briefly and then dropped it on the table. "This is one of Heat Wave's, you can still see bits of the inflammable casing he sets around the trigger. Very careful. That man knows his way bombs."

Batgirl

"What can I say? Old habits die hard." Nightwing rubbed his wrists as Barbara unlocked the manacles.

The holographic Riddler applauded from across the room. "Well done. I look forward to seeing you use you keen wit to find the rest of my puzzles Batgirl."

He bowed and then vanished as the light from the puzzle faded. The rotating surface of the puzzle came to a halt and it sat motionless on the floor.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    After Nightwing was free Barbara checked the watch on the bottom of her left wrist. "At this rate we could spend the rest of the night playing Riddler's game. We need a new strategy," she said, picking up the puzzle to examine it closer. It looked pretty much identical to the one they already possessed. "Damn."

"Language young lady," Nightwing said, stepping up beside her. "You're making my ears burn."

"Hilarious. I could probably get this thing's signal frequency isolated back at the cave."

She expected the silence that followed. Barbara looked over her shoulder at him. "You two still aren't speaking huh?"

• Options
    Dick folded his arms over his chest. Barbara could tell that he was struggling to hold something back when he finally answered her. "We just outgrew one another. End of story."

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    She placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed. "Look, you guys have got to work this out. I'm sorry it turned out the way it did but we all have to move on..."

• Options
    He placed his hand on top of hers and squeezed it gently in return. "What if I asked you to move on with me?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Barbara sighed and pulled her hand away. "Let's go. Batman's out of town so we shouldn't be bothered in the cave."

• Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    Wierd blue guy? Nah... couldn't be.

"Skeets, who...? Skeets?"

The little robot was nowhere to be found. Dammit.

Daniel flew as quickly as he could after the wierd blue guy and that loud chick... all the while shouting:

"Hey! Have either of you seen Booster Gold?"

dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Supernova

As the rocket bolted through sky directly towards him Daniel heard the woman riding it shouting over he roar of her engine. She pointed at the armored person hot on her tail. "That freak attacked him!"

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    Heat Wave, huh? Jason didn't know him, but he guessed that Atom might. Didn't matter either way, he was going down.

"Don't worry, we'll hold up our end of the deal and get you out of here, but right now we need to deal with Heat Wave. Thank you for your assistance."

• Options
    Batgirl
    The Batcave

The distant sound of the Gotham river running far below and the chirping of thousands of bats echoed off the walls and ceiling and filled the cave with a constant hum. Water dripped down steadily from the many stalactites hanging overhead.

Batgirl had parked her Batcycle next to the Batmobile on the circular platform positioned at the cave's exit. The platform was in fact a hydraulic lift connected to the garage further below. Barbara had seen the dozens of vehicles Batman kept there on numerous occasions. Row upon row of every model of car anyone could imagine along with a few of the older retired Batmobiles.

Stone platforms connected by a series of narrow walkways and ledges provided the space that was needed for the many areas of the cave Batman used in his endless war on crime. The crime lab, gymnasium, library, medical facility, and workshop were all visible among others.

Trophies Batman had taken from many of his cases over the years were spead througout the cave creating a sort of museum dedicated to the history of the dark knight.

Spotlights gently illuminated the frozen features of Abraham Lincoln on the surface of a penny the size of a house.

A full-size animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex recovered from dinosaur island stood near the center of the cave. The mammoth jaws of the creature were hanging open in a silent roar revealing every last one of it's sword-like teeth. It looked as though it could step off of it's pedastal at any moment and start a rampage.

An enormous playing card had been suspended from the ceiling. The joker on the card smiled down madly from his lofty perch overhead.

Mannequins garbed in Batman's older costumes stared out across the cave from within their display cases. There was even a smaller child sized mannequin wearing the original Robin suit.

Nightwing was staring out into the cave from the central platform used to house the Batcomputer. This massive feat of engineering allowed Batman to maintain global surveillance and stored a wealth of data. The computer's monitor glowed warmly in the dim light of the cave as it displayed the specifcations of the puzzle box, a ciminal profile of the Riddler, and a map of his recent movements.

"This place seemed a lot bigger when I was a kid."

Firestorm

Plastique shifted in her seat bumping her injured arm on the edge of the table in the process. The supervillan winced and hissed through her teeth as she moved gingerly to her feet. "Just get me out of here and we'll call it even alright?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch