The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How to get an old judge judy episode?!?!

NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/judge-judy/untitled.3910/

My employee was on judge judy (original air date 10/14/2010 and at work we've been trying to get hold of it for a suprise part we're having for her...and for the life of me i can't seem to find a video of it. It took me forever to find the airdate for the original episode, but now i have no clue how to get a copy of it. I tried e-mailing the official site, but never get a response. Any tips? (im pretty computer retarded)

Thanks in advance.

(she's the case with the $300 loan)

NakedZergling on