The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Heard this song on the radio at work and the chorus is stuck in my head (probably because it was the only remotely good song they played).
- There is a guy and a girl singing
- The first verse (at least) says something about an old house and a ghost?
- The verses are quieter than the chorus
- The chorus is uptempo, the driving instrument sounds accordion-like?
- It's sort of like (doot-do-do-do-doot-do-doot-do HEY!) and repeats probably four times
- I have no idea what genre you'd call it, but it sounds like something you'd hear in an indie movie trailer
Sorry this is so vague, but I didn't remember enough lyrics to be able to google them.