As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

looking for miniature gaming rec

storminstormin Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Games and Technology
I haven't played a miniatures game made in the last 15 or 20 years, and I'd like to try a new one out. I'm hoping you can give me some suggestions.

I'm also looking for a pretty specific kind of game. I'm specifically looking for a miniatures game that is relatively simple, focuses on fantasy, and involves individual-level units (as opposed to squads or large vehicles or something). I think that D&D and World of Warcraft miniatures would qualify, and I know that I've heard of some others but can't recall their names. I'd also like a game that scales pretty well in terms of players, from 1-1 to larger groups. Oh, yeah, and I don't want to paint anything.

Could y'all please tell me what you'd recommend that I try first? What have you had the most fun playing? Thanks!

[PS - I did a couple searches through the forums and didn't find a thread on this topic. If I missed one, I apologize.]

stormin on