As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars 1313 has fallen into the Sarlaac, never to return

123457»

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    The first Force Unleashed was one of the funnest Star Wars game I played that wasn't KOTOR.

Second should have never been made. One of the most pointless sequels I ever played storywise and the shortest.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I'm not the only one who thought TIE Fighter was great?
    Tie Fighter was consistently near the top, if not at the top of PC Gamer's 100 best PC games ever made list for years so nah, you're not alone. That game (and it's fantastic expansion) will always be one of the best space combat games ever made. It also happens to have the greatest strategy guide ever written.
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Oh man, the Clone Wars cartoon is pretty badass. Surprisingly so. At least, the few episodes I've managed to catch are.
    I've largely ignored that series but I just heard today that Tim Curry will be the new voice actor for the Emperor so now I have to start watching because Tim Curry. If you need a reason beyond that then there's no hope for you.
    mercenary who works for the empire only to see the evil shit go down
    Why the went with a generic cover shooter thing for 1313 and not a game where you travel around as a bounty hunter taking contracts, earning money, buying gear, and having to make ethical choices on what contracts to take/how to complete them I'll never know. The possibilities for a Star Wars based game with a setup like I just proposed are endless.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    so yeah this is not a game now

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    That blows.

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Not enough Jedi anyway.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    DusdaDhalphir
  • BritishDavidBritishDavid Registered User regular
    On a serious note, I think it bodes well as a life long Star Wars fan that Disney might want to excersize some strict quality control and actually make the Star Wars brand valuable again, but at the same time, they are developing a ham solo and bola frett prequel movie.

It's a shame we'll never get to see this game, I hope we get more footage of what might have been.

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    Actually, they're open to license out 1313 for someone else to finish.

Elvenshae
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I'm hoping that an emphasis on licensing out games means a higher chance of getting a new X-Wing game.

A man can dream.

wWuzwvJ.png
    Dockenb1rdmanElvenshae